• Yes

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember in 2002 when I got my girlfriend pregnant, my greatest private fear was realised when we found out it would be a male.

Back then I reasoned that SURELY we would have a cure within the next 20 years.

Obviously not! Now every time I look at my son I scan his hair for any sign of balding. It truly causes me nightmares.
Thats pretty sad to hear, makes someone even more depressing that there won't be anything in future. Huh

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of what *could* be effective, right now Kintor's topical AA and AA degrader are at the top of the list from China seeing as they entered phase 2. Topical AA that's stronger then RU with an established safety profile and a AR degrader that if successful could pause hairloss for years/decades.

We'l know within a year what's coming. Kintor's topical AA will be on the Chinese market next year.
Aren't they done with phase 2 and have already completed enrollment for phase 3 already? I think they said they'd be finishing phase 3 this year despite Covid delays.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't they done with phase 2 and have already completed enrollment for phase 3 already? I think they said they'd be finishing phase 3 this year despite Covid delays.
Kintor? I dunno, the pipeline states phase 2 enrolment was completed December 2020. Maybe its a combined pivitol phase 2/3?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210330-212642_Reddit.jpg

Big LOL!

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor? I dunno, the pipeline states phase 2 enrolment was completed December 2020. Maybe its a combined pivitol phase 2/3?
Ah whoops, got phase 2 confused with 3 or another drug confused with the one for AA.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never liked having idea of children in general but I know so many bald men who seemed happier and well adjusted to lives than a lot of those with hair. A lot of this forum is so obsessed with hair, that it's hard for them to think that for some people hair is not #1 on the scale of importance, even if it does impact their lives. I know when you are out, you are all scanning everyone for what Norwood they are and rating their life quality on it. There's definitely true to a lot of what is being said here but not when it's taken to the extreme.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it actually confirmed that someones hair, who is not suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, can survive on Androgenetic Alopecia scalp for life?! Or isn't it well documented due to immune reactions... ?

Would be great to hear an answer!

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it actually confirmed that someones hair, who is not suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, can survive on Androgenetic Alopecia scalp for life?! Or isn't it well documented due to immune reactions... ?
Immune rejection.

Person-to-person transplants will never be a thing, for several reasons.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
balding is a problem, dont pretend it is not.....

It is a problem, but hopefully better treatments will be available soon so if he does start balding in late teens/early twenties he should be fine, what age is he if i might ask?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
this only their theory now, and You know that
You know that allogenic transplants are a problem? It's like transplanting a heart into the body, and the body rejects it because it's 'foreign'.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe let's hold all of the sex until there's a clear cure or start feeding your babies finasteride as a prevention.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets wait and see what stemson will bring for us
Could be that they'll just shut down their website, Fortunis closing further investment and all the media stops talking about them, as if they weren't around the world EVER.

That's what happened to all the other hairloss cure researchers and companies....

I personally wouldn't hold my breath for lab projects lol.