• Yes

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
what stemson really need to do more? Are they in preclincal trials?
They are officialy since 2018 playing with mice in lab... nothing more. If we won't get a timeline this year, then... I dont know what to say. That would be really bad.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha i dont know, i havent write with him since september 2020, he is really crazy and obssesed with his hairloss:D
I like him, his hair and his attitude a lot!

But I am not sure, if I will like to take CPA 300mg a day lmao

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, but no reason to bother your own children with it. Some do not have any problems with hair loss. We must not forget that this forum is more of an exception. We are the ones who don't cope with hair loss that well. Most don't have these problems. I think I'm maybe the only one who Googles Stemson every day to see if there's anything new.
No, you aren't the only one... lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't like the idea of passing my aggressive balding genes to my kids. That's just my personal opinion, however.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
love doesnt exist:) it is only nature and we are only animals, nothing more just smart aniumals
You truly have no social life to experience what humans are and how much they differ from animals.

Ugh, hairloss really wrecked you.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nonsense. You are a personable, good and intelligent person. Don't make your satisfaction dependent on this.
Thank you, and very well said! It's just that hair really matters in a look of someone. It totally changes the appearance. I got today a haircut after 4 months and the barber said that my crown and vertex are in a really bad condition. However, my family said I looked like a different person, because of... HAIR.

And yes, hair is really something which makes up your personality. If you lose it, you lose your current personality and need to start and build up a new one. That's just proven time on and off again.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
balding is a problem, dont pretend it is not.....
No one's denying that it is a problem, but you need to also realize that the fact that you are on a forum like this typing responses in this manor means that you are also in the top percentile of how much that problem bothers you compared to other people.

I'm in my 20s and have friends who have lost or are losing their hair, none of them take finasteride or would consider a hair transplant. I brought finasteride up to one of them when we were 20~ and I was about to start the drug and he was honestly concerned for me that I'd take a pill for something as cosmetic as hairloss. He started shaving his head 1-2 years later and never looked back or cared. To him and people with the same mindset as him, it's not a problem and never will be.

You're also a complete moron if you think that people shouldn't have children because of hairloss.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, and very well said! It's just that hair really matters in a look of someone. It totally changes the appearance. I got today a haircut after 4 months and the barber said that my crown and vertex are in a really bad condition. However, my family said I looked like a different person, because of... HAIR.

And yes, hair is really something which makes up your personality. If you lose it, you lose your current personality and need to start and build up a new one. That's just proven time on and off again.
Oh jesus. Hair does not make up your personality, and no one with a functional adult brainstem could possibly believe this.

What is this, a TV show? You're not a character that needs to be built around your appearance.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh jesus. Hair does not make up your personality, and no one with a functional adult brainstem could possibly believe this.

What is this, a TV show? You're not a character that needs to be built around your appearance.
I think that the topic; if hair makes up your appearance and thus your personality, is pretty controversial. Already gave my opinion on this one.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s even true. Hair affects appearance and appearance affects perception. The changed perception also changes the reactions. That can affect the personality.
People perception of you should literally have nothing to do with your own personality, that's an immediate recipe for being unhappy.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your personality is literally created by how people treat you and react to you.
Wow, I need to get off this forum. The way people see the world in here is not normal.

I assure you that what you just said is 100% backwards. The way people treat and react to you is based on the personality traits that you put out into the world, it doesn't and shouldn't create your personality traits. That should be all you.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but if you have hair loss at 17 it's a little different. because everyone looks at you strangely and speaks to you about it.
Yeah, and that can be tough, I'm not discounting that. You need to try and rise above that though and not let it define you.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, and that can be tough, I'm not discounting that. You need to try and rise above that though and not let it define you.
basically you need to study and then wageslave, bla bla bla do everything perfect and eventually you will find your life partner at 30. sounds solid tbh

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if people treat you like sh*t, bully you, abuse you for your entire life, you will somehow become beautiful flower with amazing personality , loved by people and great conversationalist. No, you won't.
Most people will understandably get emotionally damaged from those types of experiences, but your reaction does not have to be one of someone who takes it and accepts that others people's perception or treatment of you if a reflection of yourself. You can use stupid words like "beautiful flower" to mock it all you want, but if you want to be able to transcend those types of experiences (and the experience of dealing with hairloss) it's a valuable tool.

Watch videos on youtube of people who have found success in their lives after being victims of childhood physical/emotional abuse from parents or family, or bullying in of itself. The common theme is always rooted in being able to differentiate and come to an understanding that the abuse is a reflection of the personality of the abuser, not from the fault of the individual. That understanding/realization is what allows people to grow beyond the abuse and develop their own personalities.

Sadly I think it's wasted words on here.