Hair loss and Women

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
blondeguy said:
It's only true if you believe it's true. This really all boils down to insecurities over how women perceive you, and if you declare that hair loss makes you less attractive, you will feel that way and women will notice your lack of confidence.

I dont let other people know that my hairloss bothers me. But I cant hide the fact that it does from myself.

If you're not confident, you communicate that in non-verbal cues. I believe in doing what it takes to make yourself feel good. If that means hair loss treatments, have at it. But if someone is using those treatments and still fretting over their hair and letting it affect their personality, I recommend a shave. It communicates boldness, confidence, and liberation, and that's really the goal here, hair loss treatments or not.

blondeguy said:
and I don't worry about hair.

So thats why you're on this site? :)

I lurked when I was experimenting with Rogaine for a high hairline I've had since puberty. Wasn't worth it. Now that I shave my head, I like to spread the word. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well if you're happy with it good for you but I was'nt, I think everyone is fully aware of the shaving option but most wont give up the fight.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I respect that. I just like to let people know the positive effect of doing it. I don't think about my hair all day.