Hair loss and Women

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
"Quit lying you idiot. No girl is going to outright say, "I prefer men who are balding." That sounds made up and weird. If anything she would say shaved head."

I can see you are one guy who doesn't get any pussy. Bald and crying about it. I didn't say you had to believe me. There is no satisfying guys like you. Try actually talking to girls, instead of hiding in the shadows of others people's hair. Everyone looks different bald. I guess you're on the lower scale of that spectrum.

Just because you THINK it can't happen, doesn't mean it won't.

Get some perspective. And grow up.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Quit lying you idiot. No girl is going to outright say, "I prefer men who are balding." That sounds made up and weird. If anything she would say shaved head.

No girl is going to say, "Your friend looked hotter because he is balding."

Your bullshit is ridiculous.

I know a couple of girls who love bald guys. And guys with receding hairlines are "sexy." Scientifically speaking, it implies biological maturity in the male.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
BULLSHIT. Bald men are ugly no matter what. The 50 million bald guys in America should commit group suicide, or rally a giant parade and whine.

"I have no hair, but at least my c*** is huge"

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
Quit lying you idiot. No girl is going to outright say, "I prefer men who are balding." That sounds made up and weird. If anything she would say shaved head.

I know a couple of girls who love bald guys. And guys with receding hairlines are "sexy." Scientifically speaking, it implies biological maturity in the male.

IM not receding Im thinning :(

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
BornBaldDieBald said:

on contrare, If one thinks this way, that is exactly what will manifest. Thoughts become things.

one projects what they feel inside.
if one remains a pissed off sadsack because they are losing, that is how they will be percieved. not attractive.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
blondeguy said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

IM not receding Im thinning :(

To be honest with you, I am starting to observe that the norwood chart is kind of useless. Very rarely do I see men recede in that manner, with hair being thick and just simply disapearring in the temples. It seems that 90% of people I see are all diffuse thinners, with intact hairlines.

I am losing hair all over my head. The sides look as if they are have been hacked with a buzzer, and the back is missing "clumps". If only the Norwood chart actually applied.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
H/B said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

on contrare, If one thinks this way, that is exactly what will manifest. Thoughts become things.

one projects what they feel inside.
if one remains a pissed off sadsack because they are losing, that is how they will be percieved. not attractive.

Kelly Slater, Jason Statham, Billy Zane, Ed Harris, Heath Ledger, Channing Tatum (not sure if he's is bald (def thinning)... all these guys look great bald.

s.a.f

Reaction score
They'd look even better with hair :lol:

I'm not being pessimistic here. I'm definatly not one of those "life is over because I'm bald guys" but your optimism for balding is unjust. For the majority of men it is a very bad adjustment to their appearance. Just because there are some goodlooking bald men that it does'nt mean that this is the case for all bald men.

This is how it works:

Handsome guys + hairloss = less handsome
Average guys + hairloss = below average

G

Oh yeah, I "love" it when people like bornbalddiebald come here and post bullshit about how unimportant hairloss is. Yes, sure there are hot girlfriends, friends, parties, a successful career and all that, but breaking news: There are people who don´t have all that. People whose life already sucked before hairloss hit them like a bomb. To us hairloss is ten times worse, because our hair was one of the few things we had and could be proud of. Now, it is going, slowly but surely.

But what really made me laugh how you claimed that there were two girls who actually prefered balding guys. First of all I believe these to be very rare expections and even more important is that they were most likely thinking about some thick NW2-3, not a Norwood 4 or a heavy diffuse thinner.

IBM

Reaction score
i would prefer Jesus's hair then a wonderful career or a 8's girlfriend on CCS scale.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss fuccking sucks no matter which way you look at it. Even if a girl prefered balding dudes I would still want to have great hair.

There might be females that love bald/balding guys but I'm sure its a minority, unless they're 40+.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Oh yeah, I "love" it when people like bornbalddiebald come here and post bullshit about how unimportant hairloss is. Yes, sure there are hot girlfriends, friends, parties, a successful career and all that, but breaking news: There are people who don´t have all that. People whose life already sucked before hairloss hit them like a bomb. To us hairloss is ten times worse, because our hair was one of the few things we had and could be proud of. Now, it is going, slowly but surely.

But what really made me laugh how you claimed that there were two girls who actually prefered balding guys. First of all I believe these to be very rare expections and even more important is that they were most likely thinking about some thick NW2-3, not a Norwood 4 or a heavy diffuse thinner.

If your life sucks already, what makes you think having hair is going to make it any better?

I never said hairloss is unimportant, but NOTHING lasts forever. Why grow so dependant on your hair, to the point that you have absolutely nothing else to fall back on? If you thought your hair was going to get you through life: girls, cars, jobs, friends... Think again. Your hair won't get you anywhere. Your brain and your charm does.

If you were depressed and insecure to begin with, nothing is going to change that, hair or no hair.

And my friend was bald as a cue, slick shiny head.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I'm not being pessimistic here. I'm definatly not one of those "life is over because I'm bald guys" but your optimism for balding is unjust. For the majority of men it is a very bad adjustment to their appearance. Just because there are some goodlooking bald men that it does'nt mean that this is the case for all bald men.

This is how it works:

Your equations are more or less right. But in all honesty, an average looking guy doesn't become ugly if he loses his hair. I know hair frames your face, but if you look like you got hit with a frying pan, nothing is going to change that, no matter how you fram it.

And to Taug: I have seen your pics, you don't look nearly as bad as you describe. Most of your problems are in your head.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BornBaldDieBald said:
Taugenichts said:

If your life sucks already, what makes you think having hair is going to make it any better?

I never said hairloss is unimportant, but NOTHING lasts forever. Why grow so dependant on your hair, to the point that you have absolutely nothing else to fall back on? If you thought your hair was going to get you through life: girls, cars, jobs, friends... Think again. Your hair won't get you anywhere. Your brain and your charm does.

If you were depressed and insecure to begin with, nothing is going to change that, hair or no hair.

And my friend was bald as a cue, slick shiny head.

good post!!

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I'm not being pessimistic here. I'm definatly not one of those "life is over because I'm bald guys" but your optimism for balding is unjust.

It's never unjust to be optimistic about anything.

For the majority of men it is a very bad adjustment to their appearance. Just because there are some goodlooking bald men that it does'nt mean that this is the case for all bald men.

This is how it works:

It's only true if you believe it's true. This really all boils down to insecurities over how women perceive you, and if you declare that hair loss makes you less attractive, you will feel that way and women will notice your lack of confidence.

Taugenichts said:

You need to go out and get some other things to be proud of. I don't have parties all the time or lots of hot girlfriends, but I do feel confident, and I don't worry about hair. I live my life.

Women prefer confident, well-groomed guys. If you're a heavy diffuse thinner, shave it off! Letting yourself obsess over hairlines and Norwood charts is unattractive.

Pondle

Reaction score
I agree that s.a.f. is way too pessimistic about bald guys' chances with women. Sure, some men who still look good bald arguably may have looked even better in the days when they had hair. But equally, a smooth pate can become an indispensable part of someone's look - think Vin Diesel, for example. And if you're reasonably good looking anyway, and even better have money/fame/style/confidence, you'll still be able to pull pretty easily. Hair loss doesn't seem to have hurt Calum Best one little bit.

On the other hand, baldness does not suit everyone, regardless of how wealthy or well groomed you are. If you haven't got the right bone structure or facial features, or if you're slender and boyish looking like me, then possession of some hair is unquestionably de rigeur.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pondle said:
I agree that s.a.f. is way too pessimistic about bald guys' chances with women.

You obviously hav'nt read my posts in full I dont subscribe to the same idea as Taug and some others. Obviously bald men can still get women and even hot women after all the majority of baldies are either married or in a relationship. I'm just saying that for most men hairloss nearly always has a negative effect be it big or small on your appearance. (You cant deny this).

pondle said:
Sure, some men who still look good bald arguably may have looked even better in the days when they had hair. But equally, a smooth pate can become an indispensable part of someone's look - think Vin Diesel, for example. And if you're reasonably good looking anyway, and even better have money/fame/style/confidence, you'll still be able to pull pretty easily. Hair loss doesn't seem to have hurt Calum Best one little bit.

On the other hand, baldness does not suit everyone, regardless of how wealthy or well groomed you are. If you haven't got the right bone structure or facial features, or if you're slender and boyish looking like me, then possession of some hair is unquestionably de rigeur.

Err, thats exactly what I've already stated. :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
It's never unjust to be optimistic about anything.

Does'nt mean its right to be optimistic about everything.

blondeguy said:
It's only true if you believe it's true. This really all boils down to insecurities over how women perceive you, and if you declare that hair loss makes you less attractive, you will feel that way and women will notice your lack of confidence.

I dont let other people know that my hairloss bothers me. But I cant hide the fact that it does from myself.

blondeguy said:
and I don't worry about hair.

So thats why you're on this site? :)

Pondle

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Pondle said:
Sure, some men who still look good bald arguably may have looked even better in the days when they had hair. But equally, a smooth pate can become an indispensable part of someone's look - think Vin Diesel, for example. And if you're reasonably good looking anyway, and even better have money/fame/style/confidence, you'll still be able to pull pretty easily. Hair loss doesn't seem to have hurt Calum Best one little bit.

Err, thats exactly what I've already stated. :roll:

I think where I differ from you is on the subtle point that not all bald guys would necessarily look better with hair. Sometimes baldness can become an essential part of the overall package, and that package need not be unattractive.