Hair is actually an overrated trait

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I loved that show too. I remember why Tony and Landry were together.

Landry's father is right that something is going on; nevertheless, it is also a bit sad that it is apparent that some couples just can't happen!

This is Jesse Plemons' girlfriend in real life, according to a 5-second google search:
jesse%20plemons%2011may12%2006.jpg

He's doing well and overachieving imo. But she's no Adrienne Palicki.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is Jesse Plemons' girlfriend in real life, according to a 5-second google search:
jesse%20plemons%2011may12%2006.jpg

He's doing well and overachieving imo. But she's no Adrienne Palicki.
He is a great actor. In Fargo, even more than in Breaking Bad, he is close to perfect. He does deserve a hot girlfriend ;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a great actor. In Fargo, even more than in Breaking Bad, he is close to perfect. He does deserve a hot girlfriend ;)

Absolutely, he's a tremendous talent. You see a lot of men in Hollywood like that, not particularly good looking but overwhelmingly talented.

Anton Yelchin was that way too. RIP :-(

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I loved that show too. I remember why Tony and Landry were together.

Landry's father is right that something is going on; nevertheless, it is also a bit sad that it is apparent that some couples just can't happen!

Wait was there not an initial sinister reason and then she ended up sort of liking him? I remember being kind of forced to watch that show and ended up liking it, I think I stopped around season 3.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've explained this to you so many times Fred, but your mind see's or remembers what it wants to see. You have never, EVER, seen one ugly guy with an attractive woman? You deny it like it has never happened in history?

When you deny it completely, it makes you look full of sh*t (which you are). I mean if you just would admit that it's very rare to see, fine, but no you always go over-the-top and deny the complete existence, which makes most rational people (which fortunately for you a lot of people on here are not) throw a total doubt over your outlook, and rightly so.

And before you jump to conclusions, I am not at all saying ugly guys regularly bang hot chicks, I'm not attempting to give some false hope to anyone out there, all I'm saying is that it has definitely happened at some point in the history of humanity.

That's all, before you start accusing me of telling ugly guys they can make it too, or accuse me of needing this advice for myself, I'll make it very clear to everyone reading- if you're unattractive and don't have a history of doing well with women, do not expect some cute girl to walk into your life, it may have happened to someone you know at some point, but it is very rare.

And further advice- don't listen to Fred, about anything, ever.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of ugly dudes with nice girls, they all had hair though and I'm not a good judge of male attractivity.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's something so many people will say on the internet or in real life, yet there is absolutely no evidence that these ugly guys banging hot girls actually exist.

Everyone keeps talking about these mythical beings, yet I've never seen one.

Yes, it was because the guy was high-status. And an exception. People win the lottery.

It just makes you look ridiculous when you go over the top in trying to make your point more concrete by using extreme wording such as "That's NEVER happened!" and then a minute later you'll always admit that it has happened.

You can say it's rare, that other people exaggerate how much it happens, fine I won't deny that, but you look like a f*****g idiot with an agenda when you deny the possibility that it has ever happened.

Again, tying in with the other thread, you hate any form of hope or happiness people may feel, you want to crush it and stomp it and you have a weird compulsion to do so. I also don't like false hope, I think it's dangerous, but you've crossed a line where you are militant and fundamental about any sort of indication of it, which makes you completely irrational.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how rare you are saying it is NOW, you look like an idiot because you didn't say it's rare initially, you said that there's literally never been evidence for it happening once, and it's never happened once. Obviously this is a f*****g stupid thing to say so you then have to instantly go back on it.

Your entire purpose of being on this forum is to make sure ugly guys realise they have no chance or hope in life, that there's no way out other than a hair transplant (which I'm sure they don't need you to tell them) and if that's not an option they are screwed. You literally allude to the idea that there's no point in trying to cope or relieve the stress of hair loss, as people will make fun of you nomatter what you do, and there's no point in trying to achieve self-fulfilment as you'll never be totally filled without a rounded social and sex life. You want people to waste away in their basements and you get off on that, because that's probably what you're doing.

You come on here to remind people that ugly guys have 0% chance, it's not good enough to say "extremely little" chance you have to make sure it's none at all, your way of coping with hair loss is "writing", which is actually coming on here to make sure you put down what you pretend to yourself (in your fantasy perception of yourself) are "genetically inferior men", in the pretence you're helping them.

I know you like questions so- does this worry you?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you guys have jobs or nah

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante agrees with you because he loves beating himself up and he loves people like you beating himself up, you are there for his sadism and if anyone does love you, it's him.

I've often taken issue with jd_uk being overly positive, but that's still nothing compared to your one-sided bullshit, that's why I particularly have to pick on you. You are so consistently insane in pushing your agenda that it needs to be addressed, every time.

You just made no attempt at all in trying to claim that this isn't your reason for being here, because it's the truth.

Your posts don't scare me because I've alluded to many of the same conclusions you have, except mine are reasonable. Yours are insane, and just pushing complete loss of hope, depression, suicide, that is your legacy of being on here, and you wonder why I hate you so much?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you probably f*****g are. But that's beside the point.

I take it by your refusal to address what I've said about your reason for coming on here, that it's correct? I'll sum it up, 6000 posts in a few words:

Get a hair transplant or kill yourself.

And what if they can't get a hair transplant or what if it failed? Uhhh... awkward.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal reality check. How obsessive and unconditional a Womens love can be for a guy she barely knows or understands. Only then do you realise it's our aesthetics that determine everything. Guy barely speaks, keeps to himself and makes subtle small talk the ends up being in a relationship with the women, effortlessly.

This is reality for dating. If you are putting in to much work and are still hesitant about what will happen next then chances are she is not into you as much as you thought.

I had a recent encounter like this before I went on my rotation. Girl was texting me evey single day, we spoke routinely over the phone. Always sending me photos and getting sexual. Absolutely turned on by a man she never met. A picture and a voice that made her just submit entirely to me. Its encounters like this that make you realise the whole hard to get s utter bullshit and simply a matter of a women not being that interested in you. When a chick is intereared she will check up on you, never bail and alost always be willing to hangout with enough notice. Women flaking, forgetting to follow up is a recipe of average interest. Quickly dissmisable and someone they forget if you don't keep texting them to remind them you are still relevant

I have stopped putting effort into those encounters. When you have the flips side of both coins you realise that theae experiences shouldn't be hard. It should be comfortable natural and mutual on both parts.

Being funny, and trying to put yourself out there to get noticed is absolutely irrelevant. Sooner you learn this the faster your mind will be at ease. The whole let her notice you is a fantasy. It will happen regardless if she's physically attracted. Simple hellos, and subtle conversation will seal the deal. No need for mega dopamine tier conversations to demonstrate value. I used to be that guy who thought in was saying the wrong things and didn't stimulate an conversation enough for a result. Its all a mind f***, because in short it never mattered. It was decided within minutes before the hours and days of seeing each other.

On the other side of this, if a woman you're interested in suddenly begins returning your affection after showing little interest prior, you should be very wary. There is a good chance you are her backup plan, because the situation she was hoping for did not work out.

I simply don't let myself get friendzoned anymore. Has not happened in years. But had I had more balls in my earlier years it wouldn't of happened to begin with. Take the shot I say.... either score or miss. Better then sitting on the sidelines.

There's nothing wrong with having platonic female friends, it can be a very good thing, but the key is to be 100% sure that FRIENDSHIP ALONE IS WHAT YOU WANT from her. Lingering around a female in the hopes that one day she will realize "you're the guy for her" is a TERRIBLE thing to do. It will seriously f*ck up your long term happiness, and make you into the ultimate cuck...better to just move on immediately if she's not interested, i.e. avoid any risk of the friendzone whatsoever

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah, you probably f*****g are. But that's beside the point.

I take it by your refusal to address what I've said about your reason for coming on here, that it's correct? I'll sum it up, 6000 posts in a few words:

Get a hair transplant or kill yourself.

And what if they can't get a hair transplant or what if it failed? Uhhh... awkward.

Fred has never said that someone whould kill themselves if they don't get a hair transplant...

EvilLocks

Reaction score
No, but h.l. just did.

I know, and that was uncalled for. I get you, you're just trying to give the most realistic advice possible when in this situation. And trust me, if I could I would follow your advice. If it wasn't for this f-cking DUPA I'd had a hair transplant long ago. Those of you who are able to have a hair transplant are incredibly lucky (well, you'd be luckier if you were fullheads)... It's a golden ticket out of this hell.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Baldness is one of the most horrendous experiences an individual can go through.

Only those who have been through it can understand.

Oh, I understand - sadly. And I agree, going severely bald young is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I've been through a lot of crap in my life, some of which I'm still going through, and baldness is one of the worst things that happened to me. In a way it's probably THE worst, although I hate my CFS and insomnia so much, because nothing changed my life in so many ways (and only for the worse) like baldness did. And I get you buddy, I spent time in a psychiatric clinic over my hair loss as well. It was one of the most horrible experiences of my life because at this time my baldness wasn't severe yet so nobody believed me, and I was put on medication for schizophrenia. It was and is a living hell.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread? Everyone knows women are not as superficial as men. I see attractive girls with ugly guys all the time. There are also far fewer attractive men than attractive women, so they really have no choice but to be less selective. A lot of these girls are cheating on their ugly boyfriends too.

I don't know if this is a cultural thing, but this really seldom happens in Southern Europe. Looks are very very well matched in couples. When this does not happen, someone will comment on it and gossip about what caused the anomaly.

There even is a theory about this, supported by some studies, that I linked sometime in the past. It is called the "matching hypothesis."

If I have to say it all, I think that the idea that men are more superficial than women is a bit offensive towards those of us guys who have suffered for despised love (as Shakespeare put it) on the grounds of insufficiently good looks.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I understand - sadly. And I agree, going severely bald young is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I've been through a lot of crap in my life, some of which I'm still going through, and baldness is one of the worst things that happened to me. In a way it's probably THE worst, although I hate my CFS and insomnia so much, because nothing changed my life in so many ways (and only for the worse) like baldness did. And I get you buddy, I spent time in a psychiatric clinic over my hair loss as well. It was one of the most horrible experiences of my life because at this time my baldness wasn't severe yet so nobody believed me, and I was put on medication for schizophrenia. It was and is a living hell.

I am sorry to hear about your struggles. You have been through a lot of health issues at such a young age.