Hair is actually an overrated trait

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Why was this thread closed? What he says is very true?

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but what was the point of his thread? he didn't say anything we did not know already, and what's the point of stating "hey, face is more important, and it's something you can't change!"

how does that help anybody?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but what was the point of his thread? he didn't say anything we did not know already, and what's the point of stating "hey, face is more important, and it's something you can't change!"

how does that help anybody?

Because a lot of the posters on here have some BDD and think hair is everything when it's an accessory like eyelashes.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
face is EVERYTHING
hair is EVERYTHING for FACE

/thread

alphamale

Reaction score
Many, inlucding myself, has overrated the importance of hair.

Sure, hair will make you look better, but it doesn't make pussies wet.

In regards what women find sexually attractive, especially one night stands it matters little.

Do you have a small fragile skull? That's far worse than hair loss.

Your head should ideally be able to take hard punch, so you'll see another day.
AND be horizontally and vertically developed.

av353a.jpg

full-channing-tatum-163418118.jpg

A big robust frame with wide shoulders, thick dismorphic bones, and a good height.

I'd choose all the above before hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Many, inlucding myself, has overrated the importance of hair.

Sure, hair will make you look better, but it doesn't make pussies wet.

In regards what women find sexually attractive, especially one night stands it matters little.

Do you have a small fragile skull? That's far worse than hair loss.

Your head should ideally be able to take hard punch, so you'll see another day.
AND be horizontally and vertically developed.

av353a.jpg

full-channing-tatum-163418118.jpg

A big robust frame with wide shoulders, thick dismorphic bones, and a good height.

I'd choose all the above before hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
my skull is small (7 1/4 hat) yet women constantly flatter me with compliments about being handsome.

helps me look even bigger then I already am. Broad shoulders and a tiny waist.

Small skull is legit

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair can cover your small skull LOL

just look at andre agassi for example

big skull + hair = slayer

big skull + balding = ok/subhuman

small skull + balding = subhuman

small skull + hair = ok

JUST SEE MY AVATAR

small skull + NW0 = S L A Y E R

(imagine him with NW4 at early 20 :laugh:)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think hair is an overrated trait then I personally don´t exactly understand how you landed on this forum in the first place.
Do you think you are the first one asking him that? It is a lost cause, Swoop.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not gonna bother quoting op. But if you think trading hair for an nfl players body is a good idea.... forget women, only gay bears will chase you. But of course none of this is serious. Just another fullhead jock talkin **** about bald guys. Fyk.

shookwun

Reaction score
Having built a great body over 6 years now of training I would like to say that I would gladly take a full head of luscious hair over my jacked physique any day. As long as I am moderately fit with muscle mass, thats good enough for me.

I didn't realise how badly I love my hair until I shaved, and seen it grow in diffuse. I have pretty much rid myself of even doing moderate doses of steroids, and am just planning to take TRT for ever....

Funny how over at getbig, a lot of members there are 40+ and state the same thing. Had they been given a choice they would rather hair over muscle. These are the same guys who love lifting weights.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
How in the phuck am I supposed to get pop bands interested in talking to me when I look terrible? Keep in mind that pop bands are made up of good-looking guys/gals who have their hair. These people don't have anymore sympathy than anyone else. Look at how some of the people here dog other people here and we are all in the same boat. There is no way that people with their hair are going to feel any sympathy for me. No pretty band group of hairy people are going to take me into their group. If I go trying to talk to them they'll shoo me away without even looking at my lyrics.

Can you imagine me going to clubs and trying to get to know the pretty band members and getting them to talk with me about my writing while I'm looking like this? It aint going t work. They're going to dislike my writing before they even see it because they won't like the way I look.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the phuck am I supposed to get pop bands interested in talking to me when I look terrible? Keep in mind that pop bands are made up of good-looking guys/gals who have their hair. These people don't have anymore sympathy than anyone else. Look at how some of the people here dog other people here and we are all in the same boat. There is no way that people with their hair are going to feel any sympathy for me. No pretty band group of hairy people are going to take me into their group. If I go trying to talk to them they'll shoo me away without even looking at my lyrics.

Can you imagine me going to clubs and trying to get to know the pretty band members and getting them to talk with me about my writing while I'm looking like this? It aint going t work. They're going to dislike my writing before they see it because they won't like the way I look.

Maybe try and get on The Voice, where the coaches initially choose you without seeing what you look like.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is The Voice? I do not sing and I do not write music. I write lyrics - the words to songs.

Oh, well it's a tv show, but yeah, it wouldn't apply to you if you don't sing.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.
I literally logged in to post this. Hair is 50% of your looks (if you're white). Look at women before and after they do up their hair. They literally go from 4/10's to 8/10's. Look at 45 year old bald guys versus 45 year old guys with hair. The exceptions are literally maybe 1 in 1000 people. If anything hair is underrated by society as a whole.