Hair is actually an overrated trait

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If I could get in good with a solid band then maybe my writing would help the band produce some hit songs and then I might be able to get enough money to get these telomerase treatments NOW. That's right. They are already starting to sell these anti-aging telomerase treatments RIGHT NOW but they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. What I need is to be able to work with a band that has the potential to make it big but need a quality lyricist. If I could get into such a situation then perhaps my lyrics would help the band produce popular songs and we would earn good money and I could purchase the expensive telomerase treatments NOW.

I need to figure out a way to get a talented band to communicate with me by email so we can collaborate by email.

I just started writing some songs this past week. It takes me a couple weeks to write a song and I need 10 of them for one disc. But I can have 2 or 3 done in 4 to 6 weeks and 2 or 3 lyrics would be enough lyrics to show to a band just how good I am.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.
I know some women who have such great hair that I would say it makes 60% of their looks, in certain cases!

And for young bald men, even more.

- - - Updated - - -

If I could get in good with a solid band then maybe my writing would produce some hit songs and then I might be able to get these telomerase treatments NOW. That's right. They are already starting to sell some of these anti-aging telomerase treatments RIGHT NOW but they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. What I need is to be able to work with a band that has the potential to make it big but need a quality lyricist. If I could get into such a situation then perhaps my lyrics would become popular songs and make enough money for me to purchase the expensive telomerase treatments NOW.

I need to figure out a way to get a talented band to communicate with me by email so we can collaborate by email.

I just started writing some songs this past week. It takes me a couple weeks to write a song and I need 10 of them for one disc. But I can have 2 or 3 done in 4 to 6 weeks and 2 or 3 lyrics would be enough lyrics to show to a band just how good I am.
You are from the State of Nirvana and Pearl Jam, and plan to use email for band communication. Wonder what you would do if you had been from Nairobi.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You are from Seattle and use email for band communication. Wonder what you would do if you had been from Nairobi.

What are you talking about? I'm not communicating with any band by any means. I have been waiting to get my hair back so I could get my looks back and then go hang out at the pop clubs where the bands play and communicate with them in person. The old plan was to get my hair back first. But now the new plan is to try to sell some songs first and then if I sell enough of them I can use the money to purchase some of these PROVEN telomerase treatments that are now coming available but are VERY expensive.

I need to sell lyrics without meeting the composer/band. I'm ugly and the bands won't like it. If I can be part of a group and my lyrics help them put out a lot of discs then I could get the money to buy the telomerase treatments NOW.

- - - Updated - - -

You are from the State of Nirvana and Pearl Jam, and plan to use email for band communication. Wonder what you would do if you had been from Nairobi.

What difference does it make if Nirvana and Pearl Jam are from up here? Just because those bands are from here doesn't mean that there are talented bands on every street corner looking for an (ugly) lyricist.

alphamale

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.

Women care more about bone structure in men, where men care more about soft features in women.

A big skull with robust facial bones
A large frame with wide shoulders and thick bones

That is more sexually attractive to women than simply "hair".

The thing is you can't acquire those desirable traits as you can with hair through hair transplants.

Head hair isn't sexually dismorphic, as such..
BUT - a full beard is. Most of you guys should look into beard tranplants combined with testosteone injections instead.
THAT will enhance your sex appeal more than head hair.

You could hope to get a beard like this. It'll also hide your ****ty jaw.

102261067-452694864.1910x1000.jpg

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Women care more about bone structure in men, where men care more about soft features in women.

A big skull with robust facial bones
A large frame with wide shoulders and thick bones

That is more sexually attractive to women than simply "hair".

The thing is you can't acquire those desirable traits as you can with hair through hair transplants.

Head hair isn't sexually dismorphic, as such..
BUT - a full beard is. Most of you guys should look into beard tranplants combined with testosteone injections instead.
THAT will enhance your sex appeal more than hair.

Could hope to look like this

102261067-452694864.1910x1000.jpg

I can't believe we are actually back to this wrong-headed nonsense.
Women want attractive men. And now I'm done talking about this.

alphamale

Reaction score
A guy looking like this can't go into any club and get plenty of one night stands with very hot fertile women over the age of 20.

Give him a masculine bone structure, a bigger skull, thicker bones, 5 inches in extra height and he might stand a chance

justin-bieber-grammy-2016-red-carpet-billbaord-650.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women's makeup is an overrated trait....

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women's makeup is an overrated trait....

Actually, it's the opposite I think. Makeup is if anything underrated, as it can totally transform a woman's face. She can go from a 4 to an 8 with a few layers of makeup on her face and of course, the right, feminine and long hairstyle.

alphamale

Reaction score
True Fred

Women increase their sexual market value through make-up

Men should feel no shame in appearing better looking than they are

EvilLocks

Reaction score
And they want a real man.

That's why I don't feel guilty if by deceiving women, they do exactly the same, all the time.

Welcome back by the way.

If it helps at all I think it's becoming more and more normal for men to wear makeup, fake tan, whiten their teeth etc. in today's society. At least here in Norway, more and more men wear makeup. Not eyeshadow and lipstick of course, but foundation, concealer, bronzer and other things (if you know what those are lol). And thank you!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know a really good band that wants to make it big and wants a really good lyricist?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, it's the opposite I think. Makeup is if anything underrated, as it can totally transform a woman's face. She can go from a 4 to an 8 with a few layers of makeup on her face and of course, the right, feminine and long hairstyle.

I was being facetious.

Also, welcome back.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I've never heard a girl use the word confidence, not one Belgian girl, and not one foreigner.

And I've spoken with a lot of women. None of them actually ever said: "He has to be confident" or "Il doit avoir confiance en lui" in French.

So something tells me this confidence nonsense mostly comes from guys. I think like everyone, they've seen men at ease with a woman, telling her what to do, making her laugh by being cocky, etc.

And of course, they ignore the most important variable, the man's looks, and only remember that the guy was daring, that he didn't give a f-ck about what the girl thought, and that's why she responded so positively!

I mean, the whole PUA and dating advice industry is built on that fallacy: "Confidence attracts women!" No. Good looks that allow you to be confident because you know the girl will react positively attracts women.

And of course, women have very different tastes, and there will be (hot) women who will get crazy over a meh guy's looks, and that's where the lie comes from. "Look, he's ugly, it's his confidence for sure!"

Nah, the woman's just into him, let him try another one, and it won't work.

I just went through about 30 profiles on plentyoffish.com and searched each one for 'confi' (which would included confident and confidence). Two of them described themselves as confident. Only ONE mentioned confidence as a requirement in a guy.. and it was this girl:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114303237

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, the whole PUA and dating advice industry is built on that fallacy: "Confidence attracts women!" No. Good looks that allow you to be confident because you know the girl will react positively attracts women.

There you go. That's the way you do it. Now you're getting with the program.
Women want attractive slutty men that other women want. Attractive men know
they are wanted and this is why they are confident.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There you go. That's the way you do it. Now you're getting with the program.
Women want attractive slutty men that other women want.

The same goes for men, LOL.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The same goes for men, LOL.

Nope. Men do not want women who sleep around a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Now can we please get back to finding me a good band to work with? I thought we were all comrades working together and helping each other. I need a good pop band that wants to go big and needs a good pop lyricist. Does anyone know such a band?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This kind of girl scares the sh*t out of me. We practically don't have these models around Brussels.

Thank god. I know the type. These are really some kind of alien species who will have insane requirements.

She probably is only meeting extremely handsome muscular NW1's who dump them right after having dumped their load inside of them because they're insufferable.

They then proceed to take out their anger out on average (bald) men and they tell them that they need time to meet, and that they've been hurt in the past.

"There aren't many men you can trust! What?! You don't want to wait! You probably only want sex like the men who dumped me, you pig!"

I need to go to sleep.

Welcome to Toronto.

How about this girl?

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=23820662

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Men do not want women who sleep around a lot.

Of course they do, for two reasons;

1) They're easy
2) They're usually hot