Hair is actually an overrated trait

shookwun

Reaction score
OK, I can see your point man. But his hair would've grown in to the point of stubble in only a few days. His "baldness" wouldn't have lasted much longer than that. He promised to me that he would shave his head and then used virtually every excuse in the book to back out of it. It's like that with virtually every fullhead. They claim how they would have no problem going bald, but they would never actually shave their head themselves, even when the results are only very temporary.
Because they fall under the 'all hair' type category of men. See these guys all the time witb there fu €k boy hair doo. All hair with average face.

Makes you realise how important hair is.

What makes me laugh is how scared these guys are to even 0 guard there hair. True test to see if you are aesthetic or a 'all hair' type of male.

When I zero guarded I didn't like the look initially. It was a a lot for me to take in, considering it has been over 10 years since I had a burr/zero guard. Howe've, I still picked up women despite living under a hat and feeling insecure. Women were still responsive. ...it was hard for me to accept because the follicles looked diffused and patchy

blackg

Reaction score
This is actually a very good point Shookwun. I have plenty of other interests including weight-lifting, American football,

Football season is only a short while away!!!! I hope the Vikings make the play-offs for ya again this year.
BTW, I like the Vikings new stadium..

index.jpg

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Football season is only a short while away!!!! I hope the Vikings make the play-offs for ya again this year.
BTW, I like the Vikings new stadium..

.View attachment 41272

Thanks a lot bro. I've got to give you major props for remembering that I like the Vikings. Yeah, I love the new stadium. It's great that we ultimately got it built because if we didn't, we could've been the team moving to L.A. instead of the Rams. I was afraid the NFL would've used the stadium issue (the old Metrodome was outdated) as an excuse to railroad the team out of MN. Thankfully that never happened. Blackg, who is your favorite football team?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good example of women looking past hair, which you all have the means to understand in better detail:

125189996__400998c.jpg

article-2303468-19105D09000005DC-533_634x448.jpg

That is Nick Yarris. He was on death row for 21 years and freed following DNA testing, he married a woman several decades his junior and previously had another woman fall in love with him while he was in jail. He is the subject of the excellent documentary "Fear of the 13".

He doesn't have hair, he doesn't have youth, he is in slightly above-average physical shape, he has slightly better-than-average teeth, he doesn't have particularly great bone structure either. He married a lovely woman who is 28 years his junior, he was 51 and she was 23.

If you watch the documentary you'll understand what he does have: an unbelievably incredible and inspiring force of personality. This guy is truly amazing. You will need to watch the documentary to understand.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Death row inmates are a very odd breed, inmates in general.
His story alone is what she could find attractive.
They seem to attract odd women who quickly bond to them. I dont know this story but did he receive a large payout for his time in prison? Look at Manson and his new wife, there is def some selfish interest in that situation. She is looking for some kind of notoriety in that.

Well there you go guys, get a friend to rape and murder a chick then frame you. 20 years later youll land that hot piece when you get out lol, Im joking of course...... maybe.......?

There is always an exception, I dont know what most people on here are arguing about. Even I have said a bald guy could land a "wife". His options along the way will just be greatly reduced unless hes genuinely a REALLY good looking bald guy.
There is a guy who just started at my job, he has about the same hair as me and is also a fitness guy. Hes prob in a bit better shape but doesnt live with a woman (trust me thats a HUGE disadvantage to dieting and workout time). Anyway the one thing he has over me is about 6 inches in height. This looks like a tall guy. I have come to realize Id give up a bit more hair for the height instead.

what can you do I guess.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They seem to attract odd women who quickly bond to them. I dont know this story but did he receive a large payout for his time in prison? Look at Manson and his new wife, there is def some selfish interest in that situation. She is looking for some kind of notoriety in that.

Well there you go guys, get a friend to rape and murder a chick then frame you. 20 years later youll land that hot piece when you get out lol, Im joking of course...... maybe.......?

There is always an exception, I dont know what most people on here are arguing about. Even I have said a bald guy could land a "wife". His options along the way will just be greatly reduced unless hes genuinely a REALLY good looking bald guy.
There is a guy who just started at my job, he has about the same hair as me and is also a fitness guy. Hes prob in a bit better shape but doesnt live with a woman (trust me thats a HUGE disadvantage to dieting and workout time). Anyway the one thing he has over me is about 6 inches in height. This looks like a tall guy. I have come to realize Id give up a bit more hair for the height instead.

what can you do I guess.

He didn't commit rape and murder. He was released after DNA evidence confirmed he had nothing to do with the crime.

It's a good documentary actually, you should watch it. He's a truly remarkable individual.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

what can you do I guess.

You have a point, this FEELS like a pretty regular thing, but in reality there's no news stories about all the prisoners who's wives and girlfriends took off as soon as they went inside, instead you'll see the rare stories of when the opposite happens.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rare? It's a known fact (sorry) that notorious pedophile Marc Dutroux receives thousands of love letters.

The worst is that a lot of these women who write are actually educated. When I see this, how could I possibly ever trust a woman?

It's demonic, the demons seek demons - even someone that appears normal and educated could have a tarnished dark soul.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fred you seem to forget that you are balding. Men aging gracefully is an utter myth.

Men who age gracefully are amongst and apply to those who retain a full head of hair and semi in shape physique.

That being said, balding men age like sh*t. Once the skin looses elasticity, bags start forming under the eyes, look weak and ugly in most cases. Especially those with fair skin

Patrick Stewart is old and bald and has aged well, I know he's a celebrity I'm just saying it's not impossible for a bald guy to age well.

shookwun

Reaction score
I like this. It happens to me too: reading other people's negative experiences puts mine in perspective. That may be a bit parasitic ;)

But I am afraid I have always been a bit of pessimistic / realistic it has been many years.

Read, if you will, this story that opened my eyes and showed some truth at an early age.

When I was a kid, in Tuscany everyone was convinced that, if you are cool and have some PUA skills (+money), every girl will fall at your feet. This has been shown in some movies of the 60s, mainly by Dino Risi's "Il sorpasso".

Then something happened that opened my eyes about what women really want :)

When I was in high school, I was part of a closely knit group of three friends. We studied together and played rock together (those were the years I started drums).

During senior year, a new girl came to our class. She was the hottest we had ever seen. Beautiful, uninhibited, experienced, fun, you name it.

One of us three, the funniest of us, started to be friends with her. In a month, they were studying together every afternoon. I was a bit shier, as I was starting to lose hair and was worried by my appearance.

The third one of us three friends was even more distant from her. He was incredibly shy and never exchanged a word with her. Or with anyone else, for that matter.

At about half year, this wonderful girl stopped one of us three on the way to the bathroom and kissed him. They became an inseparable couple.

Who was the lucky one? Not the funny "cool" guy who has courted her for months. It was the incredibly shy friend whom she had never spoken with.

So the friend who had been hitting on her asked what had driven her to that friend. And she said: "oh but I liked him from day one, I could not help myself with someone with that handsome face and long, thick hair".

PS: I know this story means nothing. There are cases in which the girl chooses the cool guy who tries, not the handsome one who does not try.

But it is important to understand weird things can happen.
Brutal reality check. How obsessive and unconditional a Womens love can be for a guy she barely knows or understands. Only then do you realise it's our aesthetics that determine everything. Guy barely speaks, keeps to himself and makes subtle small talk the ends up being in a relationship with the women, effortlessly.

This is reality for dating. If you are putting in to much work and are still hesitant about what will happen next then chances are she is not into you as much as you thought.

I had a recent encounter like this before I went on my rotation. Girl was texting me evey single day, we spoke routinely over the phone. Always sending me photos and getting sexual. Absolutely turned on by a man she never met. A picture and a voice that made her just submit entirely to me. Its encounters like this that make you realise the whole hard to get s utter bullshit and simply a matter of a women not being that interested in you. When a chick is intereared she will check up on you, never bail and alost always be willing to hangout with enough notice. Women flaking, forgetting to follow up is a recipe of average interest. Quickly dissmisable and someone they forget if you don't keep texting them to remind them you are still relevant

I have stopped putting effort into those encounters. When you have the flips side of both coins you realise that theae experiences shouldn't be hard. It should be comfortable natural and mutual on both parts.

Being funny, and trying to put yourself out there to get noticed is absolutely irrelevant. Sooner you learn this the faster your mind will be at ease. The whole let her notice you is a fantasy. It will happen regardless if she's physically attracted. Simple hellos, and subtle conversation will seal the deal. No need for mega dopamine tier conversations to demonstrate value. I used to be that guy who thought in was saying the wrong things and didn't stimulate an conversation enough for a result. Its all a mind f***, because in short it never mattered. It was decided within minutes before the hours and days of seeing each other.

I have always been good at conversations and have been told I am very suave, and charismatic by women I laid and those that I stayed platonic with. It never mattered with the women who friendzone me back in the day, despite them telling me how confident I am. Yet they never fucked me?

I simply don't let myself get friendzoned anymore. Has not happened in years. But had I had more balls in my earlier years it wouldn't of happened to begin with. Take the shot I say.... either score or miss. Better then sitting on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read Roberto_72's story as ironically showing that men and women are the same.

What that girl did is completely identical to what Roberto and his two friends did. They saw someone hot and got excited, personality regardless.

alphamale

Reaction score
A good example of women looking past hair, which you all have the means to understand in better detail:

125189996__400998c.jpg

article-2303468-19105D09000005DC-533_634x448.jpg

That is Nick Yarris. He was on death row for 21 years and freed following DNA testing, he married a woman several decades his junior and previously had another woman fall in love with him while he was in jail. He is the subject of the excellent documentary "Fear of the 13".

He doesn't have hair, he doesn't have youth, he is in slightly above-average physical shape, he has slightly better-than-average teeth, he doesn't have particularly great bone structure either. He married a lovely woman who is 28 years his junior, he was 51 and she was 23.

If you watch the documentary you'll understand what he does have: an unbelievably incredible and inspiring force of personality. This guy is truly amazing. You will need to watch the documentary to understand.

Bullshit.

Nick Yarris got a huge robust skull, a very high fWHR, is tall and robust. That is the "sexual attraction", his health indicators.

He even made a female laywyer? fall in love with him while in prison, and was with her for 9 years.

Many other cases of inmates who f*** female prison guards or lawyers,they nearly always got a high fWHR and a big robust skull.

high fWHR + big skull, buddy

yarris.jpg

modern-rasbiologi.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@alphamale, Did you watch the documentary? He's an amazing individual.

Maybe he's taller than I think, but he doesn't tower over people in photos. He looks like he's 6'0 or 6'1. That helps, for sure, but it doesn't deliver the goods on its own.

His skull isn't "huge". His bone structure is above average. It's not exceptional.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal reality check. How obsessive and unconditional a Womens love can be for a guy she barely knows or understands. Only then do you realise it's our aesthetics that determine everything. Guy barely speaks, keeps to himself and makes subtle small talk the ends up being in a relationship with the women, effortlessly.

This is reality for dating. If you are putting in to much work and are still hesitant about what will happen next then chances are she is not into you as much as you thought.

I had a recent encounter like this before I went on my rotation. Girl was texting me evey single day, we spoke routinely over the phone. Always sending me photos and getting sexual. Absolutely turned on by a man she never met. A picture and a voice that made her just submit entirely to me. Its encounters like this that make you realise the whole hard to get s utter bullshit and simply a matter of a women not being that interested in you. When a chick is intereared she will check up on you, never bail and alost always be willing to hangout with enough notice. Women flaking, forgetting to follow up is a recipe of average interest. Quickly dissmisable and someone they forget if you don't keep texting them to remind them you are still relevant

I have stopped putting effort into those encounters. When you have the flips side of both coins you realise that theae experiences shouldn't be hard. It should be comfortable natural and mutual on both parts.

Being funny, and trying to put yourself out there to get noticed is absolutely irrelevant. Sooner you learn this the faster your mind will be at ease. The whole let her notice you is a fantasy. It will happen regardless if she's physically attracted. Simple hellos, and subtle conversation will seal the deal. No need for mega dopamine tier conversations to demonstrate value. I used to be that guy who thought in was saying the wrong things and didn't stimulate an conversation enough for a result. Its all a mind f***, because in short it never mattered. It was decided within minutes before the hours and days of seeing each other.

I have always been good at conversations and have been told I am very suave, and charismatic by women I laid and those that I stayed platonic with. It never mattered with the women who friendzone me back in the day, despite them telling me how confident I am. Yet they never fucked me?

I simply don't let myself get friendzoned anymore. Has not happened in years. But had I had more balls in my earlier years it wouldn't of happened to begin with. Take the shot I say.... either score or miss. Better then sitting on the sidelines.

I read Roberto_72's story as ironically showing that men and women are the same.

What that girl did is completely identical to what Roberto and his two friends did. They saw someone hot and got excited, personality regardless.

Both interpretations of this early life lesson are true.

On the one hand, this beautiful girl was the first who showed that women can be as "masculine" in their tastes as we men were (as in: "I don't care who tries to know me better: I will choose whom I prefer visually").

On the other hand, it was the first time that I saw the debunking of the Italian myth that men can get the woman of their dreams if they really want her, and if they insist (which is also a typical Hollywood trope, see the main love story in "Dead Poets Society", a very famous movie back then).

It is worth noting that my friend who had tried to "pick up" the new girl, and was snubbed in favor of the silent "Lorenzo Lamas" type, underwent a sort of personal crisis. This guy (who was indeed the brightest and funniest of the class) talked about his crisis to his father.

And here the fun starts.

What does one father say to a son who is not successful in love? Of course he never could say that the new girl was out of his son's league, and in someone else's. The father discussed the need to be more "aloof" with women, and added that trying too hard is not a good way to be liked by girls.
They spoke extensively and the matter of my other friend's very good looks (testified by several easy successes in the future) remained a taboo no one wanted to discuss for some reason which still 25 years later I find ignorant.

alphamale

Reaction score
I saw the documentary, and his storytelling is incredible.
A great personality, no doubt about that.

I recommended to several friends, and they all liked it.

I'm just saying that attributing his sexual success with women to mostly "personality" is flawed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw the documentary, and his storytelling is incredible.
A great personality, no doubt about that.

I recommended to several friends, and they all liked it.

I'm just saying that attributing his sexual success with women to mostly "personality" is flawed.

I think it was the full package.

If this guy were 5'7, he would have gotten ... a less attractive woman. At best.
But with the same body type, and a mediocre personality, he'd not have done as well either.

Yes, he's a good-looking man, but he's clearly punching above his weight as well.

I wonder what @Wolf_Pack thinks?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does one father say to a son who is not successful in love? Of course he never could say that the new girl was out of his son's league, and in someone else's. The father discussed the need to be more "aloof" with women, and added that trying too hard is not a good way to be liked by girls.
They spoke extensively and the matter of my other friend's very good looks (testified by several easy successes in the future) remained a taboo no one wanted to discuss for some reason which still 25 years later I find ignorant.

This is part of what I liked about the show "Friday Night Lights".

Due to convoluted events, one of the nerds in season 2 becomes the boyfriend of Adrienne Palicki's character. The nerd's dad immediately figures out that something is wrong. He says so to her (paraphrasing) "I know girls like you are not normally interested in boys like my son, so what's going on?"

He's eventually horrified when he finds out what happened.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is part of what I liked about the show "Friday Night Lights".

Due to convoluted events, one of the nerds in season 2 becomes the boyfriend of Adrienne Palicki's character. The nerd's dad immediately figures out that something is wrong. He says so to her (paraphrasing) "I know girls like you are not normally interested in boys like my son, so what's going on?"

He's eventually horrified when he finds out what happened.
I loved that show too. I remember why Tony and Landry were together.

Landry's father is right that something is going on; nevertheless, it is also a bit sad that it is apparent that some couples just can't happen!