Hair Follicle Primordiums - Is 2020 The Year Where It All Ends?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half density would be fine. Full density would look unnatural for me as I got used to see myself with receded hairline and some crown thinning.
I'm not really looking to prolong my youth just to age in line with the average population.

H

Reaction score
Half density would be fine. Full density would look unnatural for me as I got used to see myself with receded hairline and some crown thinning.
I'm not really looking to prolong my youth just to age in line with the average population.
No way not this guy I'm going to try everything i can to get at least 75% and i might even ask them to fill a doggy bag full of follicles on my way out.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will hear news about Tsuji the 24th of November if I'm not mistaken.
Shiseido too, but their last conference wasn't very encouraging :'(

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My money is on Tsuji and Shiseido.

One year from now I hope we are all planing our trips do Japan!

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere on the forum that Tsuji aims to build a network able to treat something like 10k men worldwide, I think per year. I highly doubt any of us will make into those 10k. So I'm going to simply forget about tsuji

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is Shiseido AFAIK, not Tsuji
Both will be represented!
I read somewhere on the forum that Tsuji aims to build a network able to treat something like 10k men worldwide, I think per year. I highly doubt any of us will make into those 10k. So I'm going to simply forget about tsuji
Here are some number:
2014 there were 400.000 Hairtransplants (http://www.plasticsurgerypractice.com/2015/08/ishrs-2015-data-hair-transplants-76-2006/)
I think for 2020 you can double the amount to 800.000 searching for a hairtransplant.

You see here in this forum often people asking the most stupid question about hairtransplant even so they allready planed one. So you can assume this kind of people wont know about tsuji. Lets say one quarter wont be aware that makes 600k stay.

Tsuji will be extremly costly. So you can ignore most people from low wage countries and a lot of people from high wage countries. I guess there will be 60k left.

Then there are people who do not want to be the beta test persons or are scared of a stem cell based treatment. So maybe 50k remain.

Then you have to considere you need 2 trips to japan. From europe for example this is a very long way. I don t know if there are so many maniacs like us who would do that. I would not be surprised if less than 10k people want this treatment in the first year.

(I know all numbers are made up this is just an example calculation why i think there are good chances you can get tsuji if you are able to save up a lot.)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both will be represented!

Here are some number:
2014 there were 400.000 Hairtransplants (http://www.plasticsurgerypractice.com/2015/08/ishrs-2015-data-hair-transplants-76-2006/)
I think for 2020 you can double the amount to 800.000 searching for a hairtransplant.

You see here in this forum often people asking the most stupid question about hairtransplant even so they allready planed one. So you can assume this kind of people wont know about tsuji. Lets say one quarter wont be aware that makes 600k stay.

Tsuji will be extremly costly. So you can ignore most people from low wage countries and a lot of people from high wage countries. I guess there will be 60k left.

Then there are people who do not want to be the beta test persons or are scared of a stem cell based treatment. So maybe 50k remain.

Then you have to considere you need 2 trips to japan. From europe for example this is a very long way. I don t know if there are so many maniacs like us who would do that. I would not be surprised if less than 10k people want this treatment in the first year.

(I know all numbers are made up this is just an example calculation why i think there are good chances you can get tsuji if you are able to save up a lot.)

I had similiar thoughts. It’s often astonishing how badly informed hair loss sufferers are and the price won’t be for everyone. We northern Euros will gradually get our hair revenge on Latin lovers.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how are latin lovers advantaged now? What is the reason to exact revenge?

I think they generally have better hair genetics on average, at the very least as a stereotype, but I was just joking buddy.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the costs will go down if they want to expand, companies always tend to seek greater benefits. Anyway before trying this solution will opt for others as the possible solution of Replicel. Why do you want a product that only such a low percentage can afford?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only interested because I always thought whites are privileged

You live and work in London like the most wealthiest ‘whites’ at the moment, do you feel very privileged? No, you grief about your loss of hair in this limbo like the rest of us.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't feel privileged for a number of reasons, including ethnicity. But others might well see me as privileged from their point of view. The grass is always, well, the hair is always thicker on the neighbour's scalp

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, my latin mum told me that she thinks Italians are especially prone to hair loss, compared to people from northern Europe - based on observation of tourists in her shop

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the costs will go down if they want to expand, companies always tend to seek greater benefits. Anyway before trying this solution will opt for others as the possible solution of Replicel. Why do you want a product that only such a low percentage can afford?

Well, that's not happening for current hair transplants. Cheap options are available, but they are risky