Hair Follicle Primordiums - Is 2020 The Year Where It All Ends?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pepe ok, I am new so I didn't get the "savior" reference. The folliculethought guy said in one of his comments that a "source from the industry" told him about rch-01 and that there will be nothing before next year.

Don't get excited over any conference in general (remember brotzu)
that follicle thought guy is not the best source ^^

Reactions: H

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I had the answer to this. I'm on the verge of buying a rope and be done with this sh*t.

What??? Millions of people suffer from hairloss as they age. Not being one of the few who dont, is no reason to want to kill yourself. You need to realize that most people don't judge or care about your hairloss. You need to get a handle on this man.

Last edited:

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
In an article published today on FollicleThought, a company in the cloning field mentions a prospective price of... 12€ per hair follicle. By some calculations, average worst is case is 75k hairs. Your frontal part is about 10k hairs, so just dumping top, vertex and crown in 6-hair follicles (if at all possible) would already cost 130k€, let alone your frontal part. Damn.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
In an article published today on FollicleThought, a company in the cloning field mentions a prospective price of... 12€ per hair follicle. By some calculations, average worst is case is 75k hairs. Your frontal part is about 10k hairs, so just dumping top, vertex and crown in 6-hair follicles (if at all possible) would already cost 130k€, let alone your frontal part. Damn.

Excuse me.. is this already available for public... or are you talking about the future price when the cure becomes available?

Also please would you share the article link. Thank you

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

75k hair? I have never heard that number.

Also 1 follicle =/= 1 hair

Also different company than Tsuji. We can only deduct so much from this...it's done when it's done.

H

Reaction score

Also different company than Tsuji. We can only deduct so much from this...it's done when it's done.
Sounds reasonable your crown the primarily site of hair loss also contains the most hair.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score

You can find it in an old aesthetics of hair transplantation paper. And no sh*t, I mention 6-hair follicles..

But yes, this is just speculation. Godspeed Tsuji, godspeed.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Invitrohair's approach entails the reprogramming of cells into pluripotent stem cells.
It is a well-known fact that iPSC technology is extremely expensive atm.
Tsuji's approach does not involve iPS cells.

Moreover, iPSC is more dangerous.

H

Reaction score
Moreover, iPSC is more dangerous.
I emailed Alexey a while back and he said hes not very concerned about tumerogenesis (I assume that's what you mean by dangerous) since I guess iPSC's dont proliferate after aggregation?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed Alexey a while back and he said hes not very concerned about tumerogenesis (I assume that's what you mean by dangerous) since I guess iPSC's dont proliferate after aggregation?
It's true that once every single control test has been carried out successfully, the tumorigenesis risk is very low. However, these tests take long time and add to the high cost of iPSC technology.

Reactions: H

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess:

Completed probably late 2019. We should have published studies in the first quarter of 2020 and release in Japan in late 2020.

Of course if everything goes as planned...
I love when people say that. Would've preferred it if you said " if everything goes according to plan".

zyzzalive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair cloning would lower the costs of hair transplants, and hair transplant doctors will be more than willing to harvest as many grafts as possible to make the most amount of money before hair transplant goes out of business. Imagine how much more cheap hair transplants will get in Turkey!

Yes, they will deliver even worse results then they are doing right now.