Group Buy Thread

FiveMore

Reaction score
Guys does anyone fancy organising a group buy from Kane since his group buy prices seem reasonable? As one previous poster stated his stuff has been tested and is legit...

Does anyone know whether Kane sells PGE2 also, and what are the prices for that?

Anyway i would be interested in joining one of these group buys and pick up some 30g seti and 100mg PGE2 if anyone is interested?

I am interested in the seti. Not sure how to organize it exactly, and to be honest organization is not my strong suit but I'm in for 20-30g of SETI. I don't know if he has pge2

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the seti. Not sure how to organize it exactly, and to be honest organization is not my strong suit but I'm in for 20-30g of SETI. I don't know if he has pge2

FiveMore thats cool i guess we only need a couple more people to get the groupbuy price from Kane as the minimum threshold is 100g of Seti for groupbuy. Does anyone know how i get in touch with Kane, does he have a website or can some please give me his contact details?

Does anyone know whether he sells PGE2 also? If nobody knows i guess i will contact him and ask if i can get the contact details...

Anyone else fancy jumping in on this groupbuy from Kane?

FiveMore

Reaction score
FiveMore thats cool i guess we only need a couple more people to get the groupbuy price from Kane as the minimum threshold is 100g of Seti for groupbuy. Does anyone know how i get in touch with Kane, does he have a website or can some please give me his contact details?

Does anyone know whether he sells PGE2 also? If nobody knows i guess i will contact him and ask if i can get the contact details...

Anyone else fancy jumping in on this groupbuy from Kane?

Thekaneshop . Just google it and go to bottom of the site for his email I think it is sales at the Kane shop dot com

trixompala

Reaction score
Count me in for any group buy of Seti and PGE2.

Looking for 25-30 g of Seti and 100mg of PGE2.

Thanks

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok , I think there will be some confusions here because of we are going to have another group buy with cheaper price for kane.

So I ask moderator to review it and ask the users who are interested to attend in kane group buy , Make another thread for it

Because it makes newbie users confuse and do the mistakes in their purchases.

Dillpop

Reaction score
Whats the status of current group buy? Said payment would take place this last week and nothing happened. Still waiting for more to sign up? Thanks.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok , I think there will be some confusions here because of we are going to have another group buy with cheaper price for kane.
So I ask moderator to review it and ask the users who are interested to attend in kane group buy , Make another thread for it

Because it makes newbie users confuse and do the mistakes in their purchases.

Would it be possible to get some clarity on who the current group buy is buying from? I wouldn't mind paying the higher price if its means getting a more trusted seller than Kane.

bebefino1

Reaction score
3 buy group (Setipiprant) in the private forum.

Quantity: 25g
Price: $340
Shipping: $55 (premium) $40 EMS
purity test $20

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha what a blazen ripoff attempt.
25g x Seti for 340usd==> big commision
'Premium' shipping for 55usd ==> i guess the parcel envelopes comes in gold-coated colours. 1 look@the price quoted for EMS already tells of inflated prices. I buy chems from China all the time. It costs a maximum of 30usd for a parcel weighing less then 250g- not to menton 25g.

EMS refers to China's national public postal service-not private corporation entities like Fedex, TNT, etc.

Looks like a piece of nicely-printed paper costs money too(when it could be obtained for free as part of any decent chems purchase).

Guess private forum GBs offer 'private' prices.

Lmao.

But maybe they don't order from China.. I don't know..

Ulti

Reaction score
Tom can we still get in group buy?

I want 10g SETI and 100 if pge2 with 20$ secured

Flint34

Reaction score
Where to find current group buys

Hi
I want to get in on a group buy of Seti and PGe2. Can anyone help?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using OC topical ED with success in maintenance. However I would like to use a higher concentration of a PGD2 blockers as buying on my own is expensive, i use close to a 1% solution at present. Any details of how to take part in a group buy would be much appreciated.

tbone3

Reaction score
I thought seti didn't turn out to be all everyone was hoping for. Did I miss something? Does it work ? The last time I checked on it there was a group buy and almost no one reported any feedback on it.