Group Buy Thread

jonpl

Reaction score
Yeah what a stupid system. I cant PM as well, but i read this forum since january last year... And now i cant join to group Seti order... OMG. Somone help me :/.

jonpl

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can not write PM, because I am a new user, how to contact the author of the topic? I really want to join this order.

jonpl

Reaction score
I send mail to the Mako17. Anybody can tell me He is a legit source (sorry Mako ;P - its not only about the money its about freaking hair!).

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
My regular user name is Tubzy (BTT, HLH etc.) which many ppl know me by...I already have a few ppl contact me from this thread who I talked to already..time is ticking so if you are SERIOUS and COMMITTED about the group buy ONLY..please contact me..there is also a PGE2/BIM group buy as well if any of you interested in that

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this second Seti group buy, send me a PM. Click my name then click Private Message if you haven't figured that out.

MoMoney

Reaction score
Anyone interested in this second Seti group buy, send me a PM. Click my name then click Private Message if you haven't figured that out.
hey i cant pm yet as im new to hairlosstalk forums. im on hlh and btt as momoney and tb4ftw. Ive done hours of research on senti and Im really interested in the group buy.

jonpl

Reaction score
hey i cant pm yet as im new to hairlosstalk forums. im on hlh and btt as momoney and tb4ftw. Ive done hours of research on senti and Im really interested in the group buy.
You have to use email adress on the previous page. Please hurry up.

maver1ck

Reaction score
BUMP Everyone please try and message me if you want in on this group buy 340$ for 25g people on the first group buy are already seeing something positive