Group buy: Pyrilutamide KX-826 Kintor topical Anti-Androgen

ineedKY

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings,

We discovered some labs who are willing to custom synthesize Pyrilutamide KX-826!

Pyrilutamide
is very similair structure wise to Enzalutamide.

Pyrilutamide = (4-[3-(4-Cyano-2-fluoro-3-trifluoromethylphenyl)-5,5-dimethyl-4-oxo-2-thioxoimidazolidin-1-yl]-2-fluoro-N-methyl-benzamide)

Enzalutamide = (4-{3-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-5,5-dimethyl-4-oxo-2-thioxoimidazolidin-1-yl}-2-fluoro-N-methylbenzamide)

We think the estimated price would be around $120-$200/G

The amount of Kintor used was 0,5% = 5mg per day. Vehicle is the same as RU vehicle.

1635594059102.png

1635594186664.png

1635594301179.png

The phase II clinical trial was a multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia adults (N=120). The primary endpoint for the trial was the change from baseline in non-vellus target area hair counts (TAHC) at week 24 in comparison with placebo.

The majority of adverse events (AEs) were mild and no serious adverse event (SAE) was reported. KX-826 was well-tolerated and no new safety signals were observed. Detailed data will be released later upon the finalization of the clinical study report. 5mg (0.5%) KX-826 was determined as the dose to be taken into phase III clinical trial in China, which we expect to kick off the work in Q4 2021.

Dr. Youzhi Tong, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Kintor Pharma, commented, “We are delighted to see the primary endpoint in KX-826’s phase II study for Androgenetic Alopecia was met. Hundreds of millions of people around the world are troubled with Androgenetic Alopecia, accounting for approximately 90% of patients with hair loss. There is an urgent need for a safer and more effective drug to address this problem. We are conducting phase II clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in the US and will accelerate the progress of phase III clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China. We also target to conduct phase II clinical trial for female Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China, so as to bring benefits to the people suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia around the globe as soon as possible.”

Price:
Pyrilutamide target price $180/g. Must order in increments of 1g.

Attachments

• 1635593897733.png
    1635593897733.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

ineedKY

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have to be convert it to rat to use it ? Dude, how do you know it don't go systemic ?
The phase II clinical trial was a multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia adults (N=120). The primary endpoint for the trial was the change from baseline in non-vellus target area hair counts (TAHC) at week 24 in comparison with placebo.

The majority of adverse events (AEs) were mild and no serious adverse event (SAE) was reported. KX-826 was well-tolerated and no new safety signals were observed. Detailed data will be released later upon the finalization of the clinical study report. 5mg (0.5%) KX-826 was determined as the dose to be taken into phase III clinical trial in China, which we expect to kick off the work in Q4 2021.

Dr. Youzhi Tong, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Kintor Pharma, commented, “We are delighted to see the primary endpoint in KX-826’s phase II study for Androgenetic Alopecia was met. Hundreds of millions of people around the world are troubled with Androgenetic Alopecia, accounting for approximately 90% of patients with hair loss. There is an urgent need for a safer and more effective drug to address this problem. We are conducting phase II clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in the US and will accelerate the progress of phase III clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China. We also target to conduct phase II clinical trial for female Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China, so as to bring benefits to the people suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia around the globe as soon as possible.”

Jimmy_07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have to be convert it to rat to use it ? Dude, how do you know it don't go systemic ?
It doesn't at 0.5mg/day and does only at high dosage (12mg/day). Even when it gone systemic they didn't report major side effects. I have the link of the results of phase one trials but I can't post it here since I am a new member

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in-vivo, pyrilutamide 0.2% is much better than RU 1% but people use RU in doses of 5%, 7,5% and sometimes more (twice daily even)
I don't think at 0.5% it's going to be any better than the typical RU dose.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in-vivo, pyrilutamide 0.2% is much better than RU 1% but people use RU in doses of 5%, 7,5% and sometimes more (twice daily even)
I don't think at 0.5% it's going to be any better than the typical RU dose.
It's instantly better because you're getting human safety data to compare it to. People who use RU at those doses are getting metabolite in the serum that's detectable for awhile, which we have no idea the long term effects will be.

With 0.5-1mg of KX, we know it's not even detectable.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What type of baldness is this potentially going to help with....

Could it potentially help NW6 get a decent amount of hair back?

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What type of baldness is this potentially going to help with....

Could it potentially help NW6 get a decent amount of hair back?

No one knows the exact extent of its efficiency yet, but unlikely. Maintenance plus some minimal regrowth is what we can be hoping for at best imo as of now.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one knows the exact extent of its efficiency yet, but unlikely. Maintenance plus some minimal regrowth is what we can be hoping for at best imo as of now.
Guaranteed not. Nothing to do with blocking DHT/T and the AR will get you significant regrowth.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't at 0.5mg/day and does only at high dosage (12mg/day). Even when it gone systemic they didn't report major side effects. I have the link of the results of phase one trials but I can't post it here since I am a new member
Jesus, where is the study ? Stop believing every crap that came from China . Where it the study donde ?!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
All we know about this guy is that he can copy paste stuff into a forum and type.

Would you really buy this…

Sure I’m new here but I come bearing good news (see copy paste). I can turn powder into hair! Maybe.

You give me your money. I’ll send you powder. You just run it on your head with [some liquid formula copy paste goes here] and within no time your shiny noggin will be sprouting new follicles”…

Suuuuuure buddy.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All we know about this guy is that he can copy paste stuff into a forum and type.

Would you really buy this…

Sure I’m new here but I come bearing good news (see copy paste). I can turn powder into hair! Maybe.

You give me your money. I’ll send you powder. You just run it on your head with [some liquid formula copy paste goes here] and within no time your shiny noggin will be sprouting new follicles”…

Suuuuuure buddy.
You're right. This is pretty suspicious. The OP is a brand new account, now combine that with the brand new reddit account who was posting about his successful group-buy of pyrilutamide?
@scientist_0005 Tell me you still don't find it suspicious lmao.