Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But such is life
That desperate-for-hair Chinese basement lab paypal ordering email bob *** discord group buy *** life. Sucks cause others just get to have hair n live life without this horseshit

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got 2 grams of Way. The guy sent it FedEx. It never made it. The guy said I didn’t pick it up. I never received any notice. Usually FedEx comes to the house. This never made it out of airport. It was sent back to China for Toxic contents? But on 2nd try it finally arrived 6 weeks late by USPS.
On ARV same thing sent back. Waiting for 2nd attempt.
Guy tried to say I didn’t pick it up. I never was contacted..
But such is life
Do you know that Fedex has a website where you can track the history of your shipment with complete details?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you are not given any tracking number it’s pretty hard to track. When your not told until you ask, “Where is my order?” Your shown a photo of a package in Mandarin Chinese. But excusing that to language differences & perhaps inexperience. The sender has remailed. So got way & getting ari.
At 1st I was getting blamed for refusing or not picking up FedEx, but I explained what happened on my end, & I think we’ve reached an understanding. I’ve received Fedex no problem from Korea.
Fedex is very strict. e.g. You can’t send cash by Fedex… they will confiscate package customs or not.
So the guy says he’s not resending again.
Even though I saw a scan after the fact, Toxic substance was reason for hold up

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that you are dealing with a type of business that I would never deal with, even in China. If you are ready to take the risk, then great. Hopefully what you are getting is what you ordered with the purity that is needed to work. Good luck!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should look into group buys if you are trying to go off the chart with drugs. This would probably be safer for you.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, I just keep trying stuff, because the main things don’t work. The Big 3 are just scratching the surface of regrowth. So they’re only preliminary treatments in my eyes. You would think with all the brilliant scientists… somebody would figure it out. After all we are talking about hair… Not growing a new liver..

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will wait until the first people give their reports. Same for Pyrilutamide. After that I will participate and will use Pyril and Arv and Way at the same time. I pray to god that some of you who already got the active ingredients will report good results soon.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a group buy happening for UT-34. If you don't know what is UT-34, it's a SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER. Some folks have been trying ARV-110 (including myself) and so far not much as been reported with demonstrable results. The concern many people have with ARV-110, is related to its molecular weight. With ~860Da, can it cross the skin barrier and even hit the hair follicles at all. It doesn't matter if it's the #`1 AA on the planet, it won't matter if it doesn't get thru the skin; even by doing microneedling or using more DMSO in the vehicle (something that I wouldn't personally recommend). There are plenty of variables with ARV-100 that makes it a difficult solution to work with. One other important issue is the lack of studies to provide a reasonable certitude on the dosage. We have foks who used it at low dose. I used it at higher dose, still nothing after a few months. In theory we would need to wait 6 months for results but the first 3 months should have given us sign that it is working. Anyway, the jury is still out there for ARV-110.

UT-34 on the other hand is half the molecular weight of ARV-110 and below the magic number of 500Da, which qualifies it for a good topical candidate. There has been studies and reports providing guidance on the dosage too. It's a more studied drug than ARV-110. And it's more potent than ASC-J9. For those of you who have been on this forum long enough, there were discussions and experiments running with ASC-J9. I used it last year for a few months in a period that allowed me to determine his efficacy in isolation. This is one of the two compounds that I experienced significant growth on the temples with (the other is SAG but frankly I was a bit crazy to use that one looking back at the risks it presented.) That was not at the same time anyway. As you know, temples are a b*tch to grow anything on so I loved this SARD. Why did I stop using ASC-J9 if it worked? Mainly because it's a yellow powder so it's not hard to imagine that the hair and the scalp and the clothes and the bedsheets and everything you come in contact with will become stained with yellow. The stain is so resistant that 20 shampoos later, it didn't get rid of the awful color on my skin. I had to throw clothes away. What's the point of having hair if you need to hide them with a cap or a hat because of the color of your scalp? I wanted badly to find a replacement and UT-155 was a possibility. with a white powder However, UT-34 is even better now and yes, it's a white powder too, so no issues with the stains. And it's now available for a group buy!

The minimum quantity is still too high to let me purchase it individually. Used at .1% daily, a 6 month supply will cost you $500 + shipping per peep. Again, it's available now and 500mg will be shipped to you directly with your choice of courrier. We all trust this supplier and tests can be provided to verify the purity of the compound. The reputation of the lab is above any concerns and you won't have issues that some of you brought up when dealing with incompetent vendors.

For the first batch, we have limited slots on this group buy because of the current availability and it's almost the end of the year, with all the holidays and so need to close this deal by Nov. 26 to have it shipped early December to you directly. We have a few people already onboarded and the total number of slots is only 20. I expect the remaining slots to be sold out quickly by those who understand the potential of this compound.

If you are committed to stop your hair loss and serious about joining this group buy, please DM me and I'll add you to the Discord channel. There you can get more info from other folks in the channel too and a link has been created with a countdown to pay the merchant directly and provide your address. Again, deadline is Nov. 26. Hopefully we can see you on Discord soon.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a group buy happening for UT-34. If you don't know what is UT-34, it's a SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER. Some folks have been trying ARV-110 (including myself) and so far not much as been reported with demonstrable results. The concern many people have with ARV-110, is related to its molecular weight. With ~860Da, can it cross the skin barrier and even hit the hair follicles at all. It doesn't matter if it's the #`1 AA on the planet, it won't matter if it doesn't get thru the skin; even by doing microneedling or using more DMSO in the vehicle (something that I wouldn't personally recommend). There are plenty of variables with ARV-100 that makes it a difficult solution to work with. One other important issue is the lack of studies to provide a reasonable certitude on the dosage. We have foks who used it at low dose. I used it at higher dose, still nothing after a few months. In theory we would need to wait 6 months for results but the first 3 months should have given us sign that it is working. Anyway, the jury is still out there for ARV-110.

UT-34 on the other hand is half the molecular weight of ARV-110 and below the magic number of 500Da, which qualifies it for a good topical candidate. There has been studies and reports providing guidance on the dosage too. It's a more studied drug than ARV-110. And it's more potent than ASC-J9. For those of you who have been on this forum long enough, there were discussions and experiments running with ASC-J9. I used it last year for a few months in a period that allowed me to determine his efficacy in isolation. This is one of the two compounds that I experienced significant growth on the temples with (the other is SAG but frankly I was a bit crazy to use that one looking back at the risks it presented.) That was not at the same time anyway. As you know, temples are a b*tch to grow anything on so I loved this SARD. Why did I stop using ASC-J9 if it worked? Mainly because it's a yellow powder so it's not hard to imagine that the hair and the scalp and the clothes and the bedsheets and everything you come in contact with will become stained with yellow. The stain is so resistant that 20 shampoos later, it didn't get rid of the awful color on my skin. I had to throw clothes away. What's the point of having hair if you need to hide them with a cap or a hat because of the color of your scalp? I wanted badly to find a replacement and UT-155 was a possibility. with a white powder However, UT-34 is even better now and yes, it's a white powder too, so no issues with the stains. And it's now available for a group buy!

The minimum quantity is still too high to let me purchase it individually. Used at .1% daily, a 6 month supply will cost you $500 + shipping per peep. Again, it's available now and 500mg will be shipped to you directly with your choice of courrier. We all trust this supplier and tests can be provided to verify the purity of the compound. The reputation of the lab is above any concerns and you won't have issues that some of you brought up when dealing with incompetent vendors.

For the first batch, we have limited slots on this group buy because of the current availability and it's almost the end of the year, with all the holidays and so need to close this deal by Nov. 26 to have it shipped early December to you directly. We have a few people already onboarded and the total number of slots is only 20. I expect the remaining slots to be sold out quickly by those who understand the potential of this compound.

If you are committed to stop your hair loss and serious about joining this group buy, please DM me and I'll add you to the Discord channel. There you can get more info from other folks in the channel too and a link has been created with a countdown to pay the merchant directly and provide your address. Again, deadline is Nov. 26. Hopefully we can see you on Discord soon.
Any safety data on this compound? I’m pretty obsessive over hairloss but I’ve never heard of it.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you mean it's not dissolvable?

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ARV-110 have more than 100 hours of half life ...
Which is the UT-34 half life ¿? Is necessary to use UT-34 every days ¿?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is ARV vehicle, I got 200 mg I don't know if that's enough supply.
So you bought 200mg without asking these questions before? Was it like falling in love at first sign? I gave the dosage for ARV in my long post above. I don't think you bothered reading it by any chance?

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you bought 200mg without asking these questions before? Was it like falling in love at first sign? I gave the dosage for ARV in my long post above. I don't think you bothered reading it by any chance?
what is ARV vehicle, I got 200 mg I don't know if that's enough supply.
The dose is 2-3mg in 1ml ( a week. )
This stuff is strong so dont do more then that