Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know of any group buys for pyrilutimide? A guy on Reddit has posted that him and a few others are trialling it with promising results so far.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
While this is true it is hard to say they don't work. It could be a variety of reasons, not testing the product to ensure you're actually getting the same stuff, not being able to replicate what the studies used (proper vehicle, etc.). One of the biggest reasons are the actual users. Every group buy I've ever been a part of, dating back to the Derkheim group buys of PS1 and TB4 (IYKYK lol), go something like this:

Day 1 - Shedding has completely halted!
Day 7 - I don't see anything yet but I definitely "feel" like something is happening!
Day 10 - Have a couple of new vellus hairs where I haven't had hair in 10 years. This is it, boys!
Day 14/Scenario A - I checked this morning and my hairline isn't completely restored to 120 hairs/cm. I knew this was a scam. Add another one to the list, boys.
Day 14/Scenario B - Woke up this morning with intense <insert hypochondriac condition here> and have to stop using. Does anyone know where I can get something to treat my <insert hypochondriac condition here>, this totally messed me up and I can't go on with this.
This is so true

Big A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there! I would like to participate in the next Group Buy and get more information about it. Can someone please share the discord link?

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its didnt work?
it's not delivered yet and i decided not to experiment , lab is finishing synthesizing it soon and will be sending out to everyone who bought a month ago. If someone want to buy with big discount , you would just need to change the delivery address with lab coordinator and it will be delivered pretty soon

Big A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys! How was your experience with the last delivery of WAY? Are there people in for a new group buy maybe?
I asked Bob but he can't produce at the moment...

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
anybody in UK interested in buying my WAY for 100$ (paid 205$) ? I received it today, package not opened I would just resend it to you.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got 2 grams of Way. The guy sent it FedEx. It never made it. The guy said I didn’t pick it up. I never received any notice. Usually FedEx comes to the house. This never made it out of airport. It was sent back to China for Toxic contents? But on 2nd try it finally arrived 6 weeks late by USPS.
On ARV same thing sent back. Waiting for 2nd attempt.
Guy tried to say I didn’t pick it up. I never was contacted..
But such is life

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man could you tell me the name of the Doctor who threw the 1.4% number i'm researching to compare the sytemic absoption of massive dose of topical vs oral and most Doctor are clueless. a leading trichologist in pain ( who conduct oral minoxidil studies) told me that 10ml of topical 5% eaqal 2.5/3 mg of oral but if absorption is 1.4% doesn't work
Dr Gary Linkov. He has You Tube channel
It was one of his videos