Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought Kane for years man and will never go back to him, his prices are insane.
You could try just peg40 instead of pg
I’ll reach out to Bob. Do you know anyone who has had results with the peg40 carrier? I don’t know much about carriers. Thanks again.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have, I used to use pg alone but I think peg holds longer on the hair and works better for me. Peg is more thick so that’s why I mix it with pg

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THey will post for sure if it works. Just be patient.
I hope folks will report even if the results are a bust or there turn out to be sides. With all these experimental treatments where large studies are not available, we need to be building our own knowledge base, so we know for sure when some particular treatment has been shown not to work so no more time and money is wasted going in that direction and other things can be tested.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but my dose is high, been on it for a long time. I just buy the powder from him, it doesn’t make sense to buy premixed in my opinion. Takes 5 min to mix and keeps it fresh.
I mix in ethanol/ pg and peg 40 and a few drops of rosemary
What kind of dose are you on? Is RU more beneficial at something like 10-15% or is that wasteful?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
What kind of dose are you on? Is RU more beneficial at something like 10-15% or is that wasteful?
Let’s just say it’s high, more than you think. I learnt a long time ago, if ru isn’t working then the dose isn’t high enough. It’s increased over time. Ru saved my hair and continues to work and I’m very thankful for it.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s just say it’s high, more than you think. I learnt a long time ago, if ru isn’t working then the dose isn’t high enough. It’s increased over time. Ru saved my hair and continues to work and I’m very thankful for it.
I wish I knew the maximum solubility so that I don't waste any.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
No sides, please remember I didn’t just jump to a high dose, happened little by little

ru works, I can feel my scalp and hair after 2 or 3 days on ru. Im not saying I grew hair but just the feels let’s me know it’s working.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sides, please remember I didn’t just jump to a high dose, happened little by little

ru works, I can feel my scalp and hair after 2 or 3 days on ru. Im not saying I grew hair but just the feels let’s me know it’s working.
What was your starting dosage?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why be a gaylord? Just tell us. The most I've used is 4 mL 5% once daily (so 200 mg), which gave me good effects and no sides for years. Next batch I'm upping to 7.5% RU with 2.5 mL (187.5 mg total).