Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome price mate. Just get your biochemist license first then you can order by sending proof you are not an armchair scientist like most of us.
Hahaha، I didn't know it needs a biochemist license this the first time I decide to order an expermental drug , but that's not a problem my cousin is a biochemist.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When does the group that made the first group buy start its course of treatment? Any info on that?

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
WAY-200070 is already being used by a handful of people on discord and they are reporting new vellus hairs in their temples. The people currently trialing are using concentrations between .1-.5% and applying it once to twice daily. The only side effects noted so far are hives/rash at the site of application in some and better skin generally.

Could we know if those people still get nice result from it please?
I think it would interest a lot of people to have some feedback about it

Nehel

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I advise you not to get your hopes up too much on those shits.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bob was working with a gb for oh-flut and is a supplier for many products. He’s taking care of many of us, good price not like Kane crook and never had a problem to get delivered. You can hit him up by email, a nice guy man.

2846941311@qq.com
What are the RU concentrations, vehicles, and price? Or just powder? Thank you

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree, I’ve been buying RU from Bob for about a year and a half, I’m thinking to try ARV but I’m still doing well on RU so we’ll see.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
What are the RU concentrations, vehicles, and price? Or just powder? Thank you
Not sure about anyone else but my dose is high, been on it for a long time. I just buy the powder from him, it doesn’t make sense to buy premixed in my opinion. Takes 5 min to mix and keeps it fresh.
I mix in ethanol/ pg and peg 40 and a few drops of rosemary

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but my dose is high, been on it for a long time. I just buy the powder from him, it doesn’t make sense to buy premixed in my opinion. Takes 5 min to mix and keeps it fresh.
I mix in ethanol/ pg and peg 40 and a few drops of rosemary
Thanks for the info. I can’t do PG though. Does his work better than Kane/Anageninc?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought Kane for years man and will never go back to him, his prices are insane.
You could try just peg40 instead of pg