Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that bother me is that only 1 person out of all the last group buy actually shared the results!
There has to be some transparnsey around all those expriments
I'm sorry, do you think you are owed transparency or something? The people using these things are doing so at their own risk and have no obligation to share anything. No one here is profiting off these buys or trying to sell you anything, they are just opening their experiments to anyone interested to make it affordable.

If you want full transparency, buy the items yourself.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, are all of you guys are planning to add WAY and ARV? So there will be no SMI-only user left?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain how an AR degrader won't be really bad for you?

Looking it up, ARs play a role as a DNA binding transcription factor. Would this effect gene expression in our cells? What are the consequences?

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain how an AR degrader won't be really bad for you?

Looking it up, ARs play a role as a DNA binding transcription factor. Would this effect gene expression in our cells? What are the consequences?
ARs play many important roles in the body, but you're only targeting those in the hair follicles, which are overexpressed compared to non-balding follicles anyway.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Important question: For people who live within the EU, will the package be send from a country within EU or outside of EU. Customs will f*** me hard if it's from outside EU like China .......

I will maybe join after I see the first results from other people.

Reaction score
Important question: For people who live within the EU, will the package be send from a country within EU or outside of EU. Customs will f*** me hard if it's from outside EU like China .......

I will maybe join after I see the first results from other people.
Pretty sure all of this buys are from China.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a question, is it not worth waiting to see what the SMI results are first before adding other stuff?
Or were there no notable results?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely it would. That's why you have hair loss because your gene expression is changed. We're trying to reverse those changes. The consequences of doing this locally in the scalp are nothing but beneficial.
Is there not systemic absorption though?

And anyways, even disregarding hair loss, apparently this is being developed for the prostate. How will they deliver it selectively to the prostate so it doesn't affect androgen receptors elsewhere in the body?

I guess what I'm asking is, I know it is safe, but why is it safe?

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a question, is it not worth waiting to see what the SMI results are first before adding other stuff?
Or were there no notable results?
It would be but people are impatient. The GB was pretty big for SMI, if it helps in a major way we'll know it soon enough.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't be delivered selectively to the prostate. For that indication it will have systemic side effects because they have to flood your whole body with the compound.
So basically even if AR's are degraded throughout the entire body, it doesn't actually have any detrimental side effects that's why they're able to develop this treatment for the prostate.

In that case, would oral be superior to topical for hair loss?

otann

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically even if AR's are degraded throughout the entire body, it doesn't actually have any detrimental side effects that's why they're able to develop this treatment for the prostate.

In that case, would oral be superior to topical for hair loss?
The person to whom you're replying is not arguing that systemic AR degradation is safe, they are saying that the systemic AR degradation resulting from topical application to the scalp is minimal. Since there is no similarly practicable way to deliver a concentrated dose to the prostate, oral administration (which is less selective and thus necessarily causes non-negligible systemic degradation and adverse effects) is needed for people dealing with cancer. That is the typical trade-off when treating cancers with anti-androgens.