Great video every guy who's losing their hair should watch

blackg

Reaction score
Please do. Half the threads in the Impact section seem to be walls of text between you and cocohot. Maybe set up a private chatroom for just the two of you to argue in?
Those two really need to start dating.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dench was the only response I had a problem with, the rest I don't take seriously. Hairloss23 and Blackg just tend to jump on the bandwagon when they smell weakness such as my olive branch offering.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Great video every guy who's losing their hair should watch

Yeah, because everything will be okay. Just shave it off and women will droll at your Vin Diesel look and if you don't accept it you are a pussy and you deserved to be mocked.

I have news for you. The dude in the video didn't accept his hair loss and if you check his newest videos, he hides it and in a video he even said he didn't liked the look and really wanted it to grow back and he even wears a wig. He probably had some depressing moments and lately he decided to try it again. Let's see how he will fare now.

This dude is just a poor victim of a society that insists hair loss is nothing when it's clearly a DISEASE that hugely impacts your own imagine. **** what others think, it's not about them, it's about you feeling yourself. Women whiten their teeth, wear braces for minor cosmetic things, put on a ton of makeup, inject things into their faces and their tits and it's totally fine.

Some few people are very strong and can deal with it but please guys, accept hair loss as a disease and take measures to prevent it as much as you can and treat it as much as possible. For the majority of men, simply accepting it's not an answer. This guy looks so much better with a wig as in one of his videos, why shouldn't he have the right to look how ever he wants? I think some prevention medication and a hair transplant would have done wanders for his self image. I have a lot of respect for his dude for sharing his journey with us.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how's this guy getting on now with his bravery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6LU8HDuF8

Picking up girls with a batman costume. What next? Cowboy? (with cowboy hat) Clown? (multi-coloured wig) Pirate? (pirate hat)

I mean, fine I understand why people are so anxious that they become hat prisoners, I don't really blame anyone for any choice in baldness, wigs, hats, toppik, nobody wants to be near that situation and we all react out of desperation and know it, but go with whatever is the least worst option, as there is no best option.

But this guy made this youtube channel based on being bald, and it's a cop out basically. I also never bought that he had real social anxiety, I mean 95% of people can self-diagnose as being a bit socially anxious at times, it is rare that you get a person that is truly extroverted through and through, without a flinch of insecurity in any situation, but this guys talking about his anxiety as if he finds it hard to leave the house.

It's all for views, it's all bull****.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like a cool guy though. i have a hell of a lot of respect for him being open about the balding, AND putting it on youtube. he should have just gotten on the big 3 though, his hair loss was never super bad. a basic norwood 3 it looked like. although it looked like it would have progressed.

he looks like me lol. his videos cheered me up some. i was feeling ****ty about baldness today out of the blue.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Remember the maniacal look on his face when he bic'd it for the first time?

- - - Updated - - -

Remeber the maniacal look on his face when he bic'd it for the first time?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Ex you look like him and you are anxious?The guy is very good looking aesthetically plus his hairloss not even that serious.

Personally I dont like that "nigga"extrovert big mouth personality.I like quiet and intelligent manners.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at his first video, he isn't even bald, NW3 at worst. A lot of women wouldn't even care, so that must be the turmoil he's going through. He's shaved it, fair enough that's braver than me, but he must look at it growing back and think "this is passable".

As critical as I am of this guy, I understand what he's going through, and it's tough. He's just an egomaniac though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It jumps into it straight away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_SLnDi4C-M

OK so it is more bald than I originally thought, but it's still passable. If you see that guy do you instantly think "bald"? No, and that's what matters. You may realise he's receding and has a thin fringe, but bald? Absolutely not, and now he's shaved it he is definitely "bald".

Let's say this video wasn't about baldness, and he didn't peel his hair back for the truth to come out, let's say he's just talking about basketball, would you instantly notice that he's bald? Not really, and that's for us bald forum experts, who constantly notice hair lines. Do you think the average person who doesn't have a clue what finasteride is, would they instantly think "bald"? No.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I know where you're coming from. It can be difficult assimilating in general society when nature seems to have nearly zero interests in rescuing her lost children.
yep lol. although there's a wide margin of distribution for how much it has affected our looks. ofc manly guys taking a smaller hit and scrawnier more feminine guys taking a larger one