Got2b Rocks the House!!...better than Garnier Surfer Hair

Reaction score
-cj- said:
Looks like they quit making it.

Well I am considering myself lucky.. Yesterday I went to 4 walmarts in the city and the suburbs. Couldn't find the chaotic but they had all rest of the got2be product line .. I then went to 3 Pharma Plus stores , in Canada it's like a CVS there in the states .. They had NADA ,Ziltch .

Then, I went to 4 shopper's drug mart's around Toronto . That's like Walgreens to you guys there in the US .. Well, I went to 3 of them and nothing.. I said, "to heck with it" .. But, THEN THEN ! On the way home I passed another shopper's drug mart and said "why not" . I drove in, went to the gel and hair aisle .. Saw SEVEN bottles of got2be Chaotic putty. Seven little lonely silver cans sitting right there .. I looked around and felt like I was stealing something when I put them into the shopping basket I was so thrilled .. I put them all in my shopping basket while looking over my shoulder just instinctively cause I felt so lucky.. hehehe

Anyway , I BOUGHT ALL 7 bottles !! LOL .. Just in case they stop making the stuff.. They were on sale for $4.99 each .. So 35 bucks for 7 of them I thought it was a steal since I will probably never ever find this stuff again ..

When my transplant with Alvi Armani comes in over the next few months I will try this thing out.. I have only heard good things and I hope it helps me make my hair crazy and wild like I used to be able to do. This amount of it should last me many years .. Thanks for this thread guys or I wouldn't have ever known about this miracle product ..

All the best,
SNB

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sutured-NotButchered said:
[quote="-cj-":031d0]Looks like they quit making it.

Well I am considering myself lucky.. Yesterday I went to 4 walmarts in the city and the suburbs. Couldn't find the chaotic but they had all rest of the got2be product line .. I then went to 3 Pharma Plus stores , in Canada it's like a CVS there in the states .. They had NADA ,Ziltch .

Then, I went to 4 shopper's drug mart's around Toronto . That's like Walgreens to you guys there in the US .. Well, I went to 3 of them and nothing.. I said, "to heck with it" .. But, THEN THEN ! On the way home I passed another shopper's drug mart and said "why not" . I drove in, went to the gel and hair aisle .. Saw SEVEN bottles of got2be Chaotic putty. Seven little lonely silver cans sitting right there .. I looked around and felt like I was stealing something when I put them into the shopping basket I was so thrilled .. I put them all in my shopping basket while looking over my shoulder just instinctively cause I felt so lucky.. hehehe

Anyway , I BOUGHT ALL 7 bottles !! LOL .. Just in case they stop making the stuff.. They were on sale for $4.99 each .. So 35 bucks for 7 of them I thought it was a steal since I will probably never ever find this stuff again ..

When my transplant with Alvi Armani comes in over the next few months I will try this thing out.. I have only heard good things and I hope it helps me make my hair crazy and wild like I used to be able to do. This amount of it should last me many years .. Thanks for this thread guys or I wouldn't have ever known about this miracle product ..

All the best,
SNB[/quote:031d0]

Consider yourself lucky!

Reaction score
Well, here is one for you folks to buy as its on ebay-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=11860

Call me insane but today I went to a bunch of Shoppers Drug Marts and found one that had a CASE of the stuff in the back.. I bought the whole case ! LOL .. At five bucks a pop it was a good deal because they're on sale so I figured what the heck.. Plus I heard they stopped making it so buying a whole case made sense.

I tried this stuff on the crown area and top of my head a couple nights ago because the front is still healing from transplants.. And I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't see any scalp whatsoever at all anywhere near and around the top of my head .. No scalp PERIOD ...

For me anyways, this stuff is 1000 times better than couvre or dermatch because IT DOESNT COME OFF WHEN YOU TOUCH IT !. So if I get intimate with someone and she wants to run her fingers through the top of my head she can.. Before with the concealers she couldn't do that . Or, I wouldn't allow her to ..

Plus, this stuff is not greasy at all.. And the hold is terrific.. Unbelieveable stuff .. It's absolutely f*ckin terrific !

All the best,
SNB

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sutured-NotButchered said:
Well, here is one for you folks to buy as its on ebay-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=11860

Call me insane but today I went to a bunch of Shoppers Drug Marts and found one that had a CASE of the stuff in the back.. I bought the whole case ! LOL .. At five bucks a pop it was a good deal because they're on sale so I figured what the heck.. Plus I heard they stopped making it so buying a whole case made sense.

I tried this stuff on the crown area and top of my head a couple nights ago because the front is still healing from transplants.. And I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't see any scalp whatsoever at all anywhere near and around the top of my head .. No scalp PERIOD ...

For me anyways, this stuff is 1000 times better than couvre or dermatch because IT DOESNT COME OFF WHEN YOU TOUCH IT !. So if I get intimate with someone and she wants to run her fingers through the top of my head she can.. Before with the concealers she couldn't do that . Or, I wouldn't allow her to ..

Plus, this stuff is not greasy at all.. And the hold is terrific.. Unbelieveable stuff .. It's absolutely f*ckin terrific !

All the best,
SNB

I'm gonna have to go and search for it.

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
I know I'm reviving an old thread here but it's so funny that you guys are talking about this stuff. I tried this stuff about a year ago and loved the way my hair turned out with it; however, I found the matte finish to be way too matte (it made my black hair look grey) and it was extremely difficult to wash out. For those reasons, I retired it under the sink with the dozens of other hair products I have tried. In my futile quest to find the perfect hair product, I recently came across this site (and this thread) and decided to try it again since I only tried it that one time.

I have to say that what this stuff does to your hair is nothing short of miraculous - it's like it instantly makes your hair 10 times thicker. However, I did not really like the way my hair came out this time. I found it very hard to work with and if you're like me and like to add a tiny bit of water to your hair product before you apply it, it's damn near impossible to spread in your hands (I like to wait until my hair is totally dry before I add product). The matte finish is still pretty matte but it doesn't seem as bad as I remember (I may have used too much last time). I'll find out later how hard it is to wash ou,t but I have a feeling it's not going to be easy. This stuff seems to have a decent amount of beeswax in it and that usually makes it tough to wash out. I guess I'm glad I don't love it since it appears to have been discontinued.

I am looking forward to trying the V05 Reworkable Putty. I didn't have any luck finding it in any local stores so I had to order it online, but it seems like people here really like it. To those that have used it, does it give you a matte finish? I prefer that so I'm hoping that it does. Also, is it water soluble (washes out easily)? Thanks in advance.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damn maan...I just cant find this sh*t...I dont know why got2b took it out of the market. Maybe we should all write them letters that we are big fans of the product and want it back in the market..

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
damn maan...I just cant find this $#iT...I dont know why got2b took it out of the market. Maybe we should all write them letters that we are big fans of the product and want it back in the market..

I've got an "almost-new" jar you can have :lol: .

ShedMaster

Reaction score
psywzrd said:
hairhaircomeagain said:
damn maan...I just cant find this $#iT...I dont know why got2b took it out of the market. Maybe we should all write them letters that we are big fans of the product and want it back in the market..

I'll buy it from you.

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
psywzrd said:
hairhaircomeagain said:

I'll buy it from you.

Seriously?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah where the hell is this stuff??? why did they take it off the market, i will miss it :-(

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just got two bottles of this stuff. It really is as good as everyone said it is, i must say. VERY impressed.

Trebor

Reaction score
I agree with you guys. This stuff is pretty good. It does not make miracles happen, but it does help a lot.

My question to you guys who do use it... how much do you use? Like one finger tips worth or what? Do you apply it everywhere or just your thinning areas, and how do you put it on. Do you run it through to your scalp or just the top of your hair.

Just trying to get an idea how to optimize my usage.

I took two finger tips worth, rubbed it into both palms and then first pasted my hair down with it, then run my fingers through my hair and then combed out any excess.

FunkTube

Reaction score
I use about 2 fingers too, rub on palms like you said and ever so gently work it into my hair as to not remove too many hairs (even though i always end up with about 10 on my hands)....style it in the general way that i'm gonna want it, and then rustle it up a little after it settles into the hair to optimize fullness effect.... good luck

cerbercus

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first post! I've been sitting reading for a while, just thought it's about time I start getting involved as my Propecia's due to arrive today or tomorrow!

Anyways, I'm quite up to scratch on hair styling and what products work so I'll make some suggestions!

Personally, I've found Fudge to be the best thickening and styling product for me.

This is how I get mine to work!

To wash: Fudge Oomph shampoo - hazelnut amount in palms, gently massage through hair. Risne. Repeat (the second time you get tonnes more foam so it's easier to give your hair a good clean).

Then apply the conditioner. I use about equal amounts of conditioner as I did shampoo, so 2 hazelnut sized lumps rolled into one if that makes sense! Leave on for 5 minutes or so, then rinse.

Lightly pat hair dry, then shake it up a bit with your fingers, then use the towel to dry it again but be a bit rougher! My hair sheds like God knows so at first I was a bit timid and shy to use the towel a bit rougher, but I figured if it's gonna fall out it'll fall out at some point so why not just get it out of the way and go on your way to having great looking hair! So when hair's nearly dry, get a hair drier and using a cool to warm setting blow it up and all over the place very lightly, to add thickness but not so much that it blows hair up in funny positions that no amount of gel will be able to solve!

Once hair's dry you'll notice it's so much thicker. Then you just get on with styling! Now, I used to use a product called Redken, which is good, but it doesn't last long and ends up making hair feel like it's got a tonne of product in without looking like it has so it's not that nice.

Fudge Matt Head OR Fudge Hair Shaper - both work wonders and both smell amazing - a little bit of one or the other in your palm, rub together, rub over hair, then style - that's all there is to it!

For those with naturally straight or hair that they dont' need to straighten to style, the above method should work wonders! For me, I usually straighten my hair whenever I want it to look nice (once or twice a week - I don't like to straighten it too much) which takes a bit of the thickness from the shampoo away but other than that! it's great!!!!

vitoboots

Reaction score
got2b chaotic molding putty

Hey, guy's!!! got2b chaotic molding putty (In the little can at 3.3 oz...YES THAT'S IT) is at the Dollar Tree store for a Measly $1.00 dollar and I bought 10 of them for $10.00 bucks + tax. Whatever you do, do not buy them at Ebay or a drugstore online because they will rip you off + they're selling for like $5.99 each or higher. Go to the Dollar Tree Store and put you're zip code to find a store near you. I'm from New Jersey and I thought I'd let you know of a real steal/bargain of a price. ONLY $1.00 DOLLAR FOR A CAN, YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT. I happen to come across this post accidental and read all the articles, so i thought i'd be nice and share where i found got2b chaotic molding putty. Trust me %100 and see for yourself and will be shocked to buy it for $1.00 dollar, I guess it really is being discontinued if it's at the Dollar Tree store, they must have many in stock. Go to the link below and see for yourself. I would call the store and find out first if they have any in stock so you don't waste any gas goin' there and they ran out.

Here is the URL:

http://www.dollartree.com/

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
as much as i like this product, anyone find it hard to wash out of their hair? It leaves my hair feeling so gross and waxy after i wash it out

ShedMaster

Reaction score
depending on how much you use, it can take two shampoos to get it all out. after getting it out, my hair seems ok though. just dont overdo it, imo. you don't need to.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This stuff leave white flakes in my hair which I hate, only solution is to blow dry after to "melt" the beeswax I guess.