Got2b Rocks the House!!...better than Garnier Surfer Hair

tunedout21

Reaction score
I've never posted before, as I usually just sit on the sidelines and read the other posts. After reading the hype about Garnier Surfer Hair and Got2b Chaotic, I decided to try both.

Wow.. Got2b is awesome. Awesome enough for me to actually take time to sign-up and post this to hopefully help others out. It totally thickens up and separates your hair, rather than sticking it together like most gels. I'm probably a Norwood 2 or 3, so I have hair on top to work with, so I'd imagine that it wouldn't work too great for people past this stage.

I tried Surfer Hair too, and it's pretty good...I'd defintely recommend it, but Got2b is much better...

Keep in mind that this product doesn't work miracles (pretty damn close though) and it won't give you hair where you don't have hair, but it will defintely give a think, styled look to the hair that you have--which is a much better alternative than having limp, lifeless hair, right? Hope this helps someone...

jeffsss

Reaction score
i've been using this stuff for a month now. best stuff invented ever huh?

check my posts on this section.. it's great.

regrowing_hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I am a diffused thinner with NW5-6 pattern, does it work for me? Does it have any hair fibers stuff like in nanogen? Basically I am lookig for a product like nanogen in gel form..Lemme know..thanks

tunedout21

Reaction score
I'm not too sure it would work for you....but it wouldn't hurt to try, right? It's only a few bucks ($5). I'm pretty sure there aren't any fibers in it however, so you might wan to give something else a try..

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is avaiable in Australia?
Ive seen the surfer hair bt not the Got2B - Im pretty keen to try some!

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
i've had a cursory look online for Aus distributors and haven't found one yet :cry:

but, my favourite product is Wella creative clay. this is the only thing i use, cos it dries really quickly - so whatever you do with your hair at first, it will stay like rather than flop around waiting to try like most products.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I came to the same conclusion - thanks for looking. All aussie online pharmacies i tried don't stock that product.

I use wella styling gel, its definately good stuff but can sometimes look a bit wild.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

Any idea where to get the got2b chaotic in California?

The stores around here have a selection of got2b products but not the "chaotic".

I would prefer to buy it in person, but if I have to I guess I will look online.

Thanks fellas,

Joseph

dotamatrix1984

Reaction score
Wow, this got2b Chaotic putty sounds really good. Anyone by any chance know where to get this in Singapore? If not i'm also considering the loreal out-of-bed fibre putty. Anyone knows how it compares to the got2b putty?

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
ShedMaster said:
I get mine at CVS drugstores.

me too.. I bought them all at the one closest to my house.

i went to all my cvs's and couldn't find it ...they had there products just not the chaotic stuff...i got some surfer hair ...i don't like it to well....

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this product a gel? I'm very interested in trying it but I don't like gels or anything that gives the hair that wet look/feeling. I was looking for something more like a cream/wax that makes the hair look thicker yet keeps it dry...

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn man...I went to CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and everywhere I saw 100s of Got2b products but the putty. Is the product call Putty or something else. I asked the store rep and she said they carry all the products that Got2b makes and they dont make putty.

Is it Got2b Putty ?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sons of b****s.....anyways I was getting impatient and got the tres semmes putty. I wonder if its same as Got2b putty. Has anyone tried it ? Any experience.

If this does not do its work I think I will go for the surfer hair one.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been to three CVS's and a few other stores (Target, Walgreens, etc.) and can't find it either...this sucks!!!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
thats really weird, I've bought it twice at the same cvs. I comes in a little can form, enclosed by a cardboard container type thing.

although I can't find it listed on cvs' website.

Lobster Harmonica

Reaction score
What sort of style can you use the got2b stuff for?

I have longish hair at the moment, slicked straight back like Michael Douglas in Wall Street with a bit of slight thinning going on around the middle (where it usually parts). At the moment I'm just using a strong hold gel in the mornings to keep it back and brushing it to make it look a bit thicker, but it's getting to the stage where I'm really going to need a haircut, lest I end up with the full blown country-singer mullet.

Basically I just want something that has decent hold without making the hair into a greasy lump and, as I'm in the UK, I could do without ordering something from overseas to find it's completely useless on my hair.