Got2b Rocks the House!!...better than Garnier Surfer Hair

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
God bless the guy who revamped this thread. I didnt know gels and styling aids like that even existed. I swear i got horny from what i read here, so this mean my libido isnt gone from propecia :hairy:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
i said this in another thread, but check out your local dollar tree store (dollar store) I found a stock of like 30+ there for 99 cents each!

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
I had no idea such products existed. This is the best stuff ever. First it does not stick the hair together like gels which make hair loss more noticeable. Second it has a very good color which blends in and hides any signs of hair loss. Third the density i get from this stuff is unbelievable. I no longer constantly think about hair loss like I use too. My hair looks very very thick and dense. For you guys with diffusing thinning, this is the best medicine for now!

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My first purchase from e-bay probably got lost in the mail :( I will wait until 3-4th of Jenuary before i file my report through paypal, but i think its not the sellers fault since he seems very reputable...damn post office.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hehe, i will sure will :) Hope to get it though, i dont care for the wasted money i just hope i cant start again styling my hair!

arnold

Reaction score
Got2B2Good2BTrue

I figured they must have discontinued it because they realized it was damaging folicles. Some people had their entire roots up-rooted by the sticky stuff. I'm just kidding !!!! Where can I get some???? ; )

G

ya help me! im from germany. i want this crap too!!!!!!!!

cheers and happy new year!

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys thought about calling Got2B or writing them about this stuff? If they know there's such a demand for this stuff, maybe they'll start making it again or come up with something similar. If they know the product has a such a following here, they might be able to market it differently and sell more than they were selling in the past (I'm assuming it was discontinued due to poor sales).

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okey i finally got it! I have not tried it yet cause i am too excited and cant handle the tense! :p I am going to try it soon though. Shedmaster how much does each can last for you? I am not going to style my hair everyday more like 2-3 times a week.

2guard

Reaction score
Finally got my hands on this. I was a bit skeptical since I've tried Garnier Surf and Marc Anthony Fiber. I was disappointed with both, they didn't really thicken my hair at all.

BUT, this stuff is pretty damn good. At first it doesn't seem any different, but then it starts to dry and it makes a huge difference.

I have diffuse hairloss, my hair is really short like 1 inch all around. What I do is not dry my hair (not even with a towel) after I get out of the shower. I shake off excess water with my hands so my hair isn't too wet. Then I apply the putty to my hands, evenly through the fingers and work it into my hair.
I spike it back, to the side, shake it up to get it fuller. Then I start to press my hair forward since I still can't pull off the spike up. As it starts to dry keep working it and "fluffing" up your hair, press down, repeat.

Good luck finding it, I had to turn to Ebay and pay a markup =(

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old but I tried the Got2B Chaotic Putty again (this is the 3rd time now) and I must be missing something. I agree that it thickens your hair (or at least gives the appearance that you have thicker hair); however, it just makes my hair a poofy mess and I can't do anything to style it. How exactly are you guys using it? I waited until my hair was dry (I always do that before I apply any hair product), scooped out a little bit of the product and added a touch of water to make it easier to apply. Like I said, it thickened it up for sure but it looked awful because I couldn't get any style out of it. I ended up adding some Lock, Stock and Barrel Grooming Clay so that I could style my hair but I prefer to only use one product. Any tips or are you guys strictly using this stuff to thicken your hair and not to style it?

haleystudios

Reaction score
i agree,
i bought it and it thickened it up, but made it stiff and most importantly... .grey.... grey? maybe i am doing something wrong

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that maybe adding the water is a bad idea. Did you add water before you applied it?

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
psywzrd said:
I'm thinking that maybe adding the water is a bad idea. Did you add water before you applied it?

I answered my own question this morning - it makes no difference whatsoever if you add water or not. As a styling aid, the Got2B Chaotic Putty is awful. As a hair-thickening agent, it's great. The best way to use it for me is to apply just a little of the Putty for the hair thickening effect and then add some styling product to get my hair looking like I want it to look.

As far as it making your hair grey, that can definitely happen if you use too much. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff but it's definitely not a stand-alone styling product - Lock Stock and Barrel Grooming Clay seems to work well with it.

suicidedude

Established Member
Reaction score
How does this compare with the got2b glued styling spiked gel which i read in the other threads?

I suppose that is the new version?