Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut my hair. It’s only about 5 inches now. Shed hairs look like about a year of growth but thin. Estrogen was high AF 80. I’ve stayed away from AI’s. I just want to stop this shedding. It’s torture.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So f*****g thin.

Attachments

• 6C064787-9E32-452B-AAF8-491F7565A6EA.jpeg
    6C064787-9E32-452B-AAF8-491F7565A6EA.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 127
  • A0543A2D-AA7F-4B37-9F3C-3DE903BFA76C.jpeg
    A0543A2D-AA7F-4B37-9F3C-3DE903BFA76C.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 133

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown is worse. And yes I get still hair. But legit 20% of what there was last year.

Attachments

• 9FA19DAC-E540-43D2-9670-6A7F0050DF1B.jpeg
    9FA19DAC-E540-43D2-9670-6A7F0050DF1B.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 131

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So f*****g thin.
Used to have goat hair, same as you, the only difference was that my hair was dark brown. Now it looks exactly like yours, if not worse. I don't recommend using gels or pomades, they show how bad the situation is

platinums

Reaction score
OP would you say that this loss started with some itching? Because I found this thread and it has described my exact experience over the last 3 years.

Itchy and inflamed scalp, hair growth slowed to a fraction of what it once was, texture changed, started thinning. This was after 5 years on minoxidil/finasteride and having amazing hair.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Itching comes and goes and seems to be minor. I started with a massive shed from perfect incredibly thick black hair. Derms said Telogen Effluvium. I did nothing but stop thyroid medication for a year. Shedding never stopped or slowed. Derm said use minoxidil and it destroyed my hair in 3 weeks. Switched to oral and it seemed to help, shedding never slowed. Tried RU for 6 months no change, tried Propecia 3 months sides switched to Topical Finasteride for 2 years some sides no real slowdown, constantly regrowing but miniaturization everywhere. No matter what the shedding has not stopped. Biopsy showed nothing. IV iron helped regrowth immensely but can’t get unless I tank ferritin under 40 again. Shedding never stopped. I’ve lost so much density that I am considering suicide, because this all could have been prevented.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itching comes and goes and seems to be minor. I started with a massive shed from perfect incredibly thick black hair. Derms said Telogen Effluvium. I did nothing but stop thyroid medication for a year. Shedding never stopped or slowed. Derm said use minoxidil and it destroyed my hair in 3 weeks. Switched to oral and it seemed to help, shedding never slowed. Tried RU for 6 months no change, tried Propecia 3 months sides switched to Topical Finasteride for 2 years some sides no real slowdown, constantly regrowing but miniaturization everywhere. No matter what the shedding has not stopped. Biopsy showed nothing. IV iron helped regrowth immensely but can’t get unless I tank ferritin under 40 again. Shedding never stopped. I’ve lost so much density that I am considering suicide, because this all could have been prevented.
Biopsy results showed nothing and YET you take all these meds? I had been lurking here even before creating my account and this thread caught my attention the most. It seems that you are so delusional that you refuse to help YOURSELF. Stop ALL THIS MEDS, DUDE. You clearly don't have male pattern baldness, and the shedding you noticed when it all started was at most a telogen effluvium triggered by some deficiency or whatsoever. Your abusive intake of all those meds clearly worsened your Telogen Effluvium, CTE or ANAGEN EFFLUVIUM (which I do believe you have, hence why the abnormal loss in a short period of time). Don't kill yourself, man. Be brave. But you should, indeed, stop the pills.

platinums

Reaction score
I was hoping you would say the itching played a bigger role. Because although my experience was very similar, I have recently managed to fix my itching/inflammation and was hoping this might lead to regrowth.

FWIW I need to wash my hair daily to stop itching. Also spray my scalp with pure aloe vera spray every time I get out of the shower.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Biopsy results showed nothing and YET you take all these meds? I had been lurking here even before creating my account and this thread caught my attention the most. It seems that you are so delusional that you refuse to help YOURSELF. Stop ALL THIS MEDS, DUDE. You clearly don't have male pattern baldness, and the shedding you noticed when it all started was at most a telogen effluvium triggered by some deficiency or whatsoever. Your abusive intake of all those meds clearly worsened your Telogen Effluvium, CTE or ANAGEN EFFLUVIUM (which I do believe you have, hence why the abnormal loss in a short period of time). Don't kill yourself, man. Be brave. But you should, indeed, stop the pills.
Biopsy should androgens alopecia

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This pic is from August 22 2020. I have a fraction of this hair left.

Attachments

• 137190C0-C10C-4998-B13E-F4FFDE475433.jpeg
    137190C0-C10C-4998-B13E-F4FFDE475433.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 257EB0B1-B98F-4AB3-A3A8-6DC63BCF2965.jpeg
    257EB0B1-B98F-4AB3-A3A8-6DC63BCF2965.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 124

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluecyclone how often do you wash your hair? If you comb/brush it, how often and how many times a day?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluecyclone how often do you wash your hair? If you comb/brush it, how often and how many times a day?
I had a decent recovery, still shedding, but regrowing healthy hair after 3 Iron IVs. From the start my thinning was mainly crown with an untouched hairline. As you can see now the hairline has really diffused out and the crown is thin. Overall my hair changed color. The change I made that fucked me was switching to topcial Dutasteride from topical Finasteride. Either that or this is just the result of the shedding overpowering the regrowth. I’m fighting for more iron but levels are over 100 so unlikely.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
That photo from august 2020..... lolY’all know he said he was practically bald three year before that photo on here... Yet you all buy in and think he’s balding. Stop playing into this psycho paths games!
Dude crazy is worrying about other peoples loss. You are good finoseems to be working for you, yet you are here to troll not knowing WTf you are talking about. My situation is real and from my perspective the change in my hair in the last few year feels like balding. Unfortunately as of October this has taken a turn that I don’t think I can recover from.