Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never recovered full density no. Nowhere close. I buzz a lot now and it’s looks good with a short fade. I’m gonna try zix to maintain.
Funny how your b**ch *** bragged about having full coverage. Dickless b**ch.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had more hair than you when I started finasteride. I was trying to halt minor thinning. Now I have wayyy less than you. In fact I had way less after a year. I was truly destroyed by a finasteride shed and quitting. You don’t have male pattern baldness. I’ve seen what these sheds do to full heads.
Funny how you have waayyyyy less now, yet your dickless b**ch *** brags about full coverage, you are a f*****g ugly joke.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted a picture where his back is thinning as well, like, diffusing overall. His hairline however is intact, even though showing some signs of diffusing
Yes there’s a weird line that’s thinning vertex to make in the back. Sides thinner and small hairs everywhere thinner.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys please give me an honest take. Is this just male pattern baldness or am I stuck in a crazy Telogen Effluvium due to thyroid, androgens? I took a week off of washing and only used one topical once Dutasteride, I took .25 Propecia three times for the week.

I had zero itch. But washing my hair I shed at least 600 hairs, much in chunks. Some baby hairs at hairline look more black.

most shed hairs look like about a guest do growth, a year ago an Iron IV saved my hair but doctors won’t give me another until I tank my ferritin under 50.

Attachments

• 1B84C8B4-F285-4B51-A0CC-E07EB16524E5.jpeg
    1B84C8B4-F285-4B51-A0CC-E07EB16524E5.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 126

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys please give me an honest take. Is this just male pattern baldness or am I stuck in a crazy Telogen Effluvium due to thyroid, androgens? I took a week off of washing and only used one topical once Dutasteride, I took .25 Propecia three times for the week.

I had zero itch. But washing my hair I shed at least 600 hairs, much in chunks. Some baby hairs at hairline look more black.

most shed hairs look like about a guest do growth, a year ago an Iron IV saved my hair but doctors won’t give me another until I tank my ferritin under 50.
This is not male pattern baldness. Or not just male pattern baldness. Did you get an immune test like people have been telling you to do?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m working on the tests. It’s been very difficult finding a doctor. I know there is some male pattern baldness at work but this can’t be normal. I know age is playing a role as well but this is just too much hair at once. My regimen has been unchanged for nearly 7 months.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m working on the tests. It’s been very difficult finding a doctor. I know there is some male pattern baldness at work but this can’t be normal. I know age is playing a role as well but this is just too much hair at once. My regimen has been unchanged for nearly 7 months.
No it’s not normal.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Lurker85 i don’t post pictures much because I know I don’t have severe thinning.

I want you to take a step back and think about what you’ve been doing for a minute. You let your emotions get the better of you. If you think concealer is better than a buzz, we can agree to disagree. Don’t call me a troll then go and troll all the posts where I was sharing finasteride sides to help other posters. Unreal.

Last edited:

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Lurker85 i don’t post pictures much because I know I don’t have severe thinning.

I want you to take a step back and think about what you’ve been doing for a minute. You let your emotions get the better of you. If you think concealer is better than a buzz, we can agree to disagree. Don’t call me a troll then go and troll all the posts where I was sharing finasteride sides to help other posters. Unreal.
You are nothing but a worthless troll on these forums, don't try to pretend you aren't, mr. Floppy dick.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
At least you are finally accepting two factors causing your hair loss. You might just have an aggressive case that is rare, although not unheard of.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I call this man lucky for still keeping his hairline/hair on top or unlucky for losing this ridiculous amount of hair every single day.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is it. Before the massive shedding wasn’t aggressive now it’s hyper aggressive? My hair is dead compared to 3 years ago, sides, back, top all thinned out. The shedding has been constant and steady just like the last picture. There is obviously regrowth but it’s a losing game with this much shedding. I’m on a bunch of sh*t as well.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just quit all the sh*t you're taking man, what the f***. You do realize they are causing more harm than good and still take them? Come on. You messed up your hormones bro. Give your system a break. Drop everything for a month or two and see what will happen. 3 years lollygaggin here won't help you at all, so much so that many people in this thread gave you advice to quit and yet here you are.
So what is it. Before the massive shedding wasn’t aggressive now it’s hyper aggressive? My hair is dead compared to 3 years ago, sides, back, top all thinned out. The shedding has been constant and steady just like the last picture. There is obviously regrowth but it’s a losing game with this much shedding. I’m on a bunch of sh*t as well

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clicked on this thread saw 600 hairs shed in a sink WTF. Looks like you've exhausted your DHT treatments, tried microneedling + minoxidil?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So what is it. Before the massive shedding wasn’t aggressive now it’s hyper aggressive? My hair is dead compared to 3 years ago, sides, back, top all thinned out. The shedding has been constant and steady just like the last picture. There is obviously regrowth but it’s a losing game with this much shedding. I’m on a bunch of sh*t as well.
I think you know what it is. You don't have GOAT hair anymore and you can't handle "ordinary".

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
GOAT hair is one thing. And I’ve been more than reasonable in regard to aging.

600+ hairs every f*****g day is another thing. And to be honest the shedding started like this and has not changed even in the treatments. Hair quality has declined but shed amount has been the same since 2017.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is every day and I could brush and triple this in 5 minutes. I washed three days ago. It’s coming from everywhere but the male pattern baldness area is thinner. There is a thin strip vertex all the way to my naps.

Attachments

• 58292311-9BB3-49BE-B135-987C0F894C85.jpeg
    58292311-9BB3-49BE-B135-987C0F894C85.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 97

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is still intact but diffuse thinning everywhere, tons of regrowth all thin and miniaturized. 7-8 months topical Dutasteride 2xwewk and RU 2 daily. .25 Propecia daily. Oral minoxidil daily.

test 1005
DHT only 24