Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea where to turn, then shedding has been insane for years and I’m at a point now where, yes hairline is still there but the entire NW7 area is diffused as f***. I don’t think I can manage estrogen as I had terrible sides on Propecia .5 daily. No sides on topical Dutasteride but it hasn’t done anything but make the front thin faster.
Minoxidil plus tretinoin every night
Progesterone cream every night
Shampoo ketoconazole 2 % every morning, leave it for 20 minutes before clean it .
You are done.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you recommend staying on the RU and topical Dutasteride? I’m interested in the potential of the progesterone cream but unsure how I might apply given that I have coverage.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you recommend staying on the RU and topical Dutasteride? I’m interested in the potential of the progesterone cream but unsure how I might apply given that I have coverage.
I wouldn't recomend use of RU for a simple reason : It is not approve for human , it don't have any really good study done in human, and, by last, but not least, you buy it from home made lab in China .

About Topical dutasteride there is not a single study, it is really weird, cause is a drug approved in 2002 . But for personal experience that you can find, it look like it work .
The cream is easy to apply, just leave the cream for the end. I also have coverage, where I have hair, I have ton of it and I apply a thin layer on my entire scalp.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't recomend use of RU for a simple reason : It is not approve for human , it don't have any really good study done in human, and, by last, but not least, you buy it from home made lab in China .

About Topical dutasteride there is not a single study, it is really weird, cause is a drug approved in 2002 . But for personal experience that you can find, it look like it work .
The cream is easy to apply, just leave the cream for the end. I also have coverage, where I have hair, I have ton of it and I apply a thin layer on my entire scalp.
Where do you purchase Topical Dutasteride? Both Topical finasteride and dutasteride seem difficult to come by in the UK. Thanks

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is male pattern baldness and it progressively fast for the treatments I’m on.

Attachments

• 3403E12D-DE56-4FA5-A1C2-3B87951B6B3E.jpeg
    3403E12D-DE56-4FA5-A1C2-3B87951B6B3E.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 8808CDB9-56A5-49E6-B755-C67E2626A6C2.jpeg
    8808CDB9-56A5-49E6-B755-C67E2626A6C2.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 167
  • EBBB4995-FC7B-485D-93EC-9D1A8CAC2EE7.jpeg
    EBBB4995-FC7B-485D-93EC-9D1A8CAC2EE7.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 162

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish it was BDD, maybe I exaggerate how bad it is but the thinning is real and significant. Look at earlier photos. My density is fucked.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve lost so much density at the hairline it is disgusting. I had horrible sides on Propecia and have had to use HCG to get back to normal and it’s destroying even more of my hair despite Topical Dutasteride, RU, and oral minoxidil. I shed 500 hairs a day. They are mostly about 4 inches long. I want to die. I just want to stabilize.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve lost so much density at the hairline it is disgusting. I had horrible sides on Propecia and have had to use HCG to get back to normal and it’s destroying even more of my hair despite Topical Dutasteride, RU, and oral minoxidil. I shed 500 hairs a day. They are mostly about 4 inches long. I want to die. I just want to stabilize.
imma get called out for keeping this epic long *** thread going so be it...bruh you're over exaggerating again with 500 hairs a day and going bald. this going bald in less than a year thread was created 3+ years ago and you still ain't bald. luckily my hairline is some intact but it ain't better than yours. if you truly had mbp like i do you would have diffusion at the top horse shoe like shape which i do and my sides are fine. your density is the same throughout your entire scalp judging on pics..

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this thread is surprising alive.
Maybe it’s DUPA? Maybe I’m just ducking old. Either way perfect hair to this in three years on meds.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t if I can’t stabilize this crazy loss. I mean please look back even a few months. I have lost so much hair and my hairline is fucked up.

Attachments

• 6DB1BB21-C7C3-4783-BDF1-106140C0F6C8.jpeg
    6DB1BB21-C7C3-4783-BDF1-106140C0F6C8.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 37616C0D-2B59-46D9-8148-7BB015660669.jpeg
    37616C0D-2B59-46D9-8148-7BB015660669.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 139
  • D9488463-FB5E-4614-B504-DB575F6DCF3C.jpeg
    D9488463-FB5E-4614-B504-DB575F6DCF3C.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 148

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well everything got exponentially worse after starting down the anti androgen route. Hair in the back and sides are fried.

I know on the bun but right now I have no other choice, it’s loose but otherwise I can’t style my hair what so ever. The length is hiding an entire head of diffuse thinning. My hair was GOAT 3 years ago and now I’m here after ducking my self up on Propecia. I want to fuckingn kill myslef.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could cut off just enough to slick it back without a bun.

Supposedly estrogen downregulates AR. I know you may be afraid of sides but it may be exactly what you need.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t even take Propecia without sides topical estradiol is suicide. I don’t f*****g know what to do. The thinning is everywhere. The front was still dense and fine until November.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t even take Propecia without sides topical estradiol is suicide. I don’t f*****g know what to do. The thinning is everywhere. The front was still dense and fine until November.
bro how much oral minoxidil are you taking? did you get hypertrichosis/ water retention/ dark circle /puffy eyelid/
Did you take it at night or morning? did you get trouble sleeping because of it?