God this forum is so negativ

B

Beingbaldsucksass

My iPhone was broken all week so I stayed away from this forum and noticed my feelings getting better, less gave a **** about hairloss and loving my face, then I opened this forum again and sew all the ****ty "bald guys can't live" comments once again, I think I will never come back to this place again since its totally full of **** and get me down.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree man, but what do you expect? No one wants to be here really. Piece of advice though STAY AWAY FROM 'The Impact Of Hair Loss' section, and you probably wont feel as depressed, spend more time in other sections like the success stories, treatment sections etc.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I opened this forum again and sew all the ****ty "bald guys can't live" comments once again, I think I will never come back to this place again since its totally full of **** and get me down.

Wow, irony indeed!... Only a month or so ago, you were the prime source of all those doom and gloom comments on practically every thread! You seemed to enjoy preaching negative baldist filth more than anyone (just ask UCman)... Unless of course your account was being spammed at the time??...

What's with the sudden rapid change in perspective? Is it simply because you're now banging some hot model like SAF?

slipy

Reaction score
bbs if you have decided to change your ways, that's fine.

but what's done is done. you're simply in no position to complain about negativity whatsoever because it's ridiculous and hypocritical of you taking into account your posting history.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is, just don't read the threads you don't want to read. For many guys here this is the only place they can open up about the way they feel about hair loss, it's therapeutic. Most don't want to talk to friends or family about it, so they open up on the forum.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is, just don't read the threads you don't want to read. For many guys here this is the only place they can open up about the way they feel about hair loss, it's therapeutic. Most don't want to talk to friends or family about it, so they open up on the forum.
exactly

i spend no more than around 10 to 20 minutes a day here

i used to spend hours here

but yes, this place is negative as hell

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
at least this place seems a bit more honest than slybaldguys

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

+1, dont spend hours here. Come here for a short therapy session :D

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you mental or something (OP)? You're the worst on this forum when it comes to negativity towards baldness. And now you're complaining that this forum is negative? Get a ****ing grip. Really.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow BBS, I'm so impressed by your metamorphosis from baldist jerk to sympathetic, caring human being type person. You've definately outgrown this negative place and ready to spread those wings and move on like right now and never come back. I'll miss you buh bye.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Spent my life eating healthy, organic holistic nutrition, and when this failed, I seeked medicine. Accutane cured acne but, at the cost of my hair and god knows what?

The big 3 I may consider but what next? More hairloss? Loss of erections? Libido?

Hairloss continues despite cutting accutane but its slowed. Almost nonexistent. I hope it passes and hair regrows. If I have male pattern baldness it won't. I'll faux hawk my hair or get a fade crew cut or line up. I prefer hair but who am I to say what looks better? I found mental health plaguing me most of my life. Until recently, I found evidence of a possible
Reason for it.

Someone who has low dopamine produces cortisol. Crisis leaders are conditioned and better ready to step up in life when the rest of the mentally healthy are under their bed scared. Life is forcing us to be stronger men. Who are we to question life?

I am scared at times. I feel unworthy. I have had moments of suicidal thoughts when I buried my sister and dad after they were killed by a drunk driver, and I wish everyday I could trade places cause they truly loved to live. I miss them and I'll miss my hair but I choose to live in a harmonic state as best I can and I wish the same for you all.

We need to love ourselves first, hair or no hair, acne or no acne, scars both physical or mental and love ourselves unconditionally before someone can love us back.

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
Most hairloss forums are going to have negative threads on them, when I was at my all time worst position I was constantly on here. Now that my position has improved I am not on here anywhere near as much as I used to be. Sometimes reading negative posts can actually make you feel worse.

I agree (kinda). I am going on 6 months into treatment and since I have been improving I check the forum like every 2 or 3 days. I used to spend hours on here daily. The forum gave me alot of optimism but also scared the hell out of me to read posts where treatments weren't working. I suppose if I wasn't having success, I would be posting all kinds of negative stuff too, but since I am relatively happy with my results, I have stayed away. Hang in there, BBSA! I believe all the negativity comes from the very small percentage of people for whom treatments have not worked. Most people, like myself, kinda move on after they have begun seeing results. Which at the beginning I told myself I wouldn't do. But it really does become less of a focal point in your life once you start taking control of your hairloss and know that it can be reversed. I believe that if everyone who joined this forum still came back years later, you would see alot more positive posts and would feel differently about this and other hairloss sites.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Some of us have a reason to be negative. I for one am never getting my hair back. Modern science has failed me and I will never look normal again because of it. I have a right to be bitter and resentful.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Some of us have a reason to be negative. I for one am never getting my hair back. Modern science has failed me and I will never look normal again because of it. I have a right to be bitter and resentful.

You dident looked un-normal in that pic you had

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You dident looked un-normal in that pic you had

Which pic is that? This one?
attachment.php.jpg

My head was painted, remember? Of course I look normal in that pic but unfortunately that is not what I look like.

(Sorry, pic is too big to post but it was from the thread "my lady painted my head today". Do a search if you have to, I did)

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Which pic is that? This one?
attachment.php.jpg

My head was painted, remember? Of course I look normal in that pic but unfortunately that is not what I look like.

(Sorry, pic is too big to post but it was from the thread "my lady painted my head today". Do a search if you have to, I did)

I talked about your old avatar, your not a freak like you claim you are

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're just being polite. If other people's reaction to my appearance is any indication, I in fact don't look normal at all. If I looked normal their eyes would just pass over me, but they all go straight to my head with looks of disgust and shock. I may not be the elephant man but I don't look good and I know it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine what its like when you've been coming here for 14 years :) :D

But i still love it here. LOL