God this forum is so negativ

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dam spam bots

and danny boy, theres a big difference between shaving your head and actually being genetically bald

one still has a frame unless its slick shaven with a razor

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Damn spam bots indeed he,she will be banned soon and i know exodus but anything better then that horse shoe effect where there is loads off hair....just shave it simple i know i will.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn spam bots indeed he,she will be banned soon and i know exodus but anything better then that horse shoe effect where there is loads off hair....just shave it simple i know i will.
meh i disagree with you here

if i was full nw6 i wud just buzz it close like rob cordry, i dont have the masculine features for a slick shaved head

rob cordry looks pretty decent imo

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well you have no choice (unless you stay on them meds for the rest of your life to keep your head wooo -_-) im shaving and im just getting on with life.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

"stay on meds for the rest of your life" lol, taking one pill in the morning, putting something on your temples at night )take less then a minate) that's what you stand against for so much? It's nothing and it's worth the zero time it takes if it's gonna keep your hair

Those who just started to lose dosent even need the minoxidil, just one pill per day, less time then brushing your theeth

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"Taking one pill in the morning" ok which is still taking meds for the rest of your life isnt it? or am i mistaken? im not judging it just dont want to take meds for the rest of my life just to keep a few hairs thats all if you do? then what ever makes you happy.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

You don't want to take meds cuz you don't have the reason, you lost too much, but some of us STIL has enough hair too look decent so we want to keep that hair and therefore your potision is diffrent then ours

I tried to explain it to you but you keep repeating yourself and it become annoying.

NOT ALL OF US ARE 6 FEET TALL,

and don't tell me height dosent count that bull**** ok? Being tall gives you a more mainly look that goes well with baldness, you can look badass bald and tall, such as Steve Austin,vin diesel, stathem (1.75 is tall enough), Bruce wilis and so on and so on.

But when you 1.70, your body screams you are a kid, and it can be nice if you have alot hair, it can give you the young teenage look,

But if your bald, then it's the worst, your body says your young and your face says your old, so you end up being a freak show.

don't you dare tell me height isn't importent being 6 foot 2, I swear that people like you wouldent last long near me

Btw 1.75 to 1.70 is not like 1.85 to 1.80, it's way way more importent,

Basically 1.73 is the minimal height of a mainly look, below that a man looks like a kid

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No my hair is not that bad at the moment it can be "fixed" and dude you taking a few remarks from some and thinking everyone is like that height dont mean **** every has there likes and dislikes i know MANY small bald people one married my aunt so dont start this **** some dont like small bald people some do not EVERYONE is the same.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Ok speaking to you is like speaking to a wall, you keep repeating your ****, go sign up to slybaldguys, suits you well

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao yeah truth hurts huh? not my fault im not as down as you and many others here over HAIR cant take it not EVERYONE has your thoughT process? not EVERYONE hates bald guys just ask my aunt...or the women what go with my bald uncles.....get over yourself dude.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i think wat bbs is saying is that being short and hair loss are both in general negative traits, you cant honestly say a womans IDEAL type is either short or has hair loss, i think we can all agree on that

you are cherry picking with you cousin or whatever, fact still is in GENERAL girls do not like shorter guys or guys with hair loss

(cherry picking means taking a few examples that support your position without looking at the WHOLE picture)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
But it dont matter the point is they are still getting women....end off....you are talking as if they cant but they can my uncle is short and bald when he meets women so people obviously like short bald men no one forcing the women to go with him she could choose anyone but dont....so obviously not EVERY woman is like how you say they are if anyone is cherry picking its you lot you get a few people taking the piss out off you and think everyone is the same which they are not everyone has their likes and dislikes end off.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea a bald guy can get girls its just harder is all

Same with a short guy

Thats all im saying

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
But its not harder though *sigh* like i said woman can go for ANYONE but CHOOSE the short bald guy...its no harder then someone with hair....its just not... EVERYONE has different types they like there is so many people with hair and are tall etc what cant get girls...so i dont get this "its harder for short bald people" i really dont.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

A short bald guy will need to have money, and LOTS OF IT

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well i wonder where the short bald guys i know are hiding this money then....>______>

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
But its not harder though *sigh* like i said woman can go for ANYONE but CHOOSE the short bald guy...its no harder then someone with hair....its just not... EVERYONE has different types they like there is so many people with hair and are tall etc what cant get girls...so i dont get this "its harder for short bald people" i really dont.

How is it not harder for a short bald guy to get girls? That's just silly. Of course it is harder. A tall guy with hair will be considered attractive by a much higher % of women than a short bald one. That's just the way it is.

The good thing is that it's still possible. It's not like bald guys are destined to be forever alone at all.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Its not harder though all because he dont have hair and short? have you heard yourself? i have saw MANY bald guys who are short and pull while the tall guy who has lots of hair who cant pull....it all comes down to taste.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Everybody can find somebody, you just need to lower your standards depending on how you look. In general hottest girs are reserved for the hottest guys, and not many average looking guys can have really hot (at least 9/10) girl.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not harder though all because he dont have hair and short? have you heard yourself? i have saw MANY bald guys who are short and pull while the tall guy who has lots of hair who cant pull....it all comes down to taste.

Short stature and baldness are negative traits though. Speaking purely from physical appearance point of view, the tall guy with hair will be the more attractive one to a much higher % of females. It makes sense, because balding makes us less attractive. We can talk about taste all we want but the vast majority of women would prefer a guy to have hair. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional imo.