Girl writes to Dear Abby about boyfriend's hair loss!

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Of course its better to be a NW4. I was almost a NW4 before the meds. I now look like a NW2.8.

I can't even imagine how much better my life would be if I was still a Norwood 2.8 or even a Norwood 4. I know I wouldn't be posting much. That much is for sure lol.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
IBM said:
Of course its better to be a NW4. I was almost a NW4 before the meds. I now look like a NW2.8.

I can't even imagine how much better my life would be if I was still a Norwood 2.8 or even a Norwood 4. I know I wouldn't be posting much. That much is for sure lol.

oh you would,im at a computer all day and then all night playing poker so posting here keeps me entertained.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
IBM said:

oh you would,im at a computer all day and then all night playing poker so posting here keeps me entertained.

Poker online is your full time job? :shock:

Where do you get the money from? Do you even make any money?

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a cousin who my family would never amount to much (his home life has always been pretty messed up). Last year he made $10,000 playing online poker, and he's already made $7,000 this year. Pretty crazy story, lol.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
I have a cousin who my family would never amount to much (his home life has always been pretty messed up). Last year he made $10,000 playing online poker, and he's already made $7,000 this year. Pretty crazy story, lol.

One time I played online strip poker. I didn't have a webcam and so as I was losing the other users made me describe my body to them in detail. It was pretty degrading so I don't play online poker anymore.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
metalheaddude said:
A NW4 cant do any more with his hair than a NW7 can without looking like a total fool. So the only option is to shave, so whats the diffence between them?

Thats true but its still better to be the nw4, its always better to have more hair. It just feels better.
Ask a guy who's had his arm/leg amputated above the elbow/knee if he'd prefer to have had it amputated below the elbow/knee either way the limb is still nowhere near as usable as it was but you can bet he'd prefer to keep that extra few inches even if physicly it makes no difference.

Saf, againg speaking about two different things.
No one mention psyhologic differnce (there are ture), guy was talking about physical differences (trough the eyes of girls) and he was COMPLETELY right.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
s.a.f said:
metalheaddude said:
A NW4 cant do any more with his hair than a NW7 can without looking like a total fool. So the only option is to shave, so whats the diffence between them?

Thats true but its still better to be the nw4, its always better to have more hair. It just feels better.
Ask a guy who's had his arm/leg amputated above the elbow/knee if he'd prefer to have had it amputated below the elbow/knee either way the limb is still nowhere near as usable as it was but you can bet he'd prefer to keep that extra few inches even if physicly it makes no difference.

No one mention psyhologic differnce (there are ture), guy was talking about physical differences (trough the eyes of girls) and he was COMPLETELY right.

Dude, are you bored?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
s.a.f said:
metalheaddude said:

Dude, are you bored?[/quote]

No Shma, just hungry for truth, and hungry for spreading the truth.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
No Shma, just hungry for truth, and hungry for spreading the truth.

this thread is 3 1/2 years old.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
s.a.f said:
metalheaddude said:

Holy f*** dude, this is like the 10th dead topic you've bumped. I'm starting to think you are a brilliant troll lol.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least he is doing his HW.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
At least he is doing his HW.

ANd what is my HW ?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Reading up on all the old debates. Lots of pearls of wisdom buried under there. Might learn something.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Read this thread on a women's forum a few months ago.

It was a woman in her early 20s asking what she could do to help her boyfriend because she was worried that he was balding. It wasn't clear whether her boyfriend was worried too and she was trying to help or whether it was all her.

The women all responded that if it was her who was concerned when the bf wasn't then she was being petty and he should find someone less shallow and bla bla bla. They were actually quite harsh. Women tend to be harsher to women than they are to men (part of the problem, IMO).

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
malibujoe said:
[...] Women aren't supposed to care, but in reality we do -- unless you're one of those rare women who enjoy bald heads.[/b] (I'm not one of them.) [...]

What a bimbo!

I'm sure she'd rather have an abusive boyfriend with bad breath and lots of hair.

seb

Reaction score
Most women want a bad boy,it keeps them on their toes.They don't desire a normal,everyday 9-5 man,its too boring,too routine.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Aww, you poor thing, you have no clue. Maybe it's just the women I hang out with (ie successful, well adjusted women), but nobody wants a bad boy anymore. They want Jim from the Office.

seb

Reaction score
Women like you wouldn't want a bad boy.You want someone meek and attentive,someone you could have under your thumb and control.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Women like you wouldn't want a bad boy.You want someone meek and attentive,someone you could have under your thumb and control.

Your misogyny is showing.

No doubt you think any woman with an opinion wants someone they can dominate. How old are you? Where did you learn this sh*t?