Girl writes to Dear Abby about boyfriend's hair loss!

Cassin

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Cassin said:
When I first told a very good friend of mine (who used to be my girl friend) that I use rogaine she said "ewwww why??...thats so silly"

I would never openly admit to anyone im taking hairloss meds. I think many guys take them but rarely discuss them. I dont think ive ever busted a guy wearing roagine. (You can usually tell if its just been applied) But I sometimes wonder if other people can tell if I just applied it.

I'm 31 and pretty comfortable with myself and I rarely care what others think of me.

When I was 25 I would have never told anyone.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
s.a.f said:
Heard two girls talking on friday night one was telling the other about her husband her exact words were "he's not much too look at ..... he's bald".

Are you sure they were not actually talking about YOU? :whistle:

But seriously, why did she marry him if he is so bald and hideous looking? :dunno:

Because he actually had hair when she married him maybe? :dunno:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
One time I was at a bar and I saw these two hot lesbians making out and talking about why they were lesbians and then they saw a bald guy and said, "Ewww look let's take him out back and knife that f****r!" And then they continued dyking out.

Cassin

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
One time I was at a bar and I saw these two hot lesbians making out and talking about why they were lesbians and then they saw a bald guy and said, "Ewww look let's take him out back and knife that f****r!" And then they continued dyking out.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
It's sh*t like that that makes me want to become a serial killer. Bald discrimination is real people.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:

sh*t man ,you heard that too!? i was at the same bar!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:

He is clearly joking.

I really think you're better off being a NW7 with a completely bald head than say a NW4 that is deserately trying to hold unto his hair which is totally see through has deep receaded temples and a donut on back of your head. The comments ive personally heard from women is when they comment on these guys. They generally say "ewww, just shave it"...

s.a.f

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
s.a.f said:
Heard two girls talking on friday night one was telling the other about her husband her exact words were "he's not much too look at ..... he's bald".

But seriously, why did she marry him if he is so bald and hideous looking? :dunno:

She was'nt much of a looker herself. She then said that he treats her better than other men .... later on that night she copped off with another bloke and yes he had hair.

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
PersonGuy said:
It's s*** like that that makes me want to become a serial killer. Bald discrimination is real people.

He's joking

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
We worry about our hair as they do for wrinkles, cellulite and saggy boobs, simple as that.

And if they got those things in their TWENTIES (rather than in their 50's), you think they would just not do anything about it? They would have the option and no one would tell them just to "get over it".

That's the difference.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
He is clearly joking.

I really think you're better off being a NW7 with a completely bald head than say a NW4 that is deserately trying to hold unto his hair which is totally see through has deep receaded temples and a donut on back of your head. The comments ive personally heard from women is when they comment on these guys. They generally say "ewww, just shave it"...

Total BS. And the only people who say things like this are ones who haven't lost it all. I wish I wasa Norwood 3 so I could just shave it and have SOMETHING on top instead of a big white shiny head where my head looks like a penis.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
metalheaddude said:
He is clearly joking.

Total BS. And the only people who say things like this are ones who haven't lost it all. I wish I wasa Norwood 3 so I could just shave it and have SOMETHING on top instead of a big white shiny head where my head looks like a penis.

Im only going on what women tell me. A NW4 cant do any more with his hair than a NW7 can without looking like a total fool. So the only option is to shave, so whats the diffence between them?

Sounds more like you have a skin complexsion issue. Maybe you could get a tan on your dome. I dont know.

When I was China I spoke to many young teen girls who loved bald heads! They loved Bruce Willis. True story. Some of them were sexy as hell too. Its not all bad.

Just thought Id throw that little piece of trivia in there :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
A NW4 cant do any more with his hair than a NW7 can without looking like a total fool. So the only option is to shave, so whats the diffence between them?

Thats true but its still better to be the nw4, its always better to have more hair. It just feels better.
Ask a guy who's had his arm/leg amputated above the elbow/knee if he'd prefer to have had it amputated below the elbow/knee either way the limb is still nowhere near as usable as it was but you can bet he'd prefer to keep that extra few inches even if physicly it makes no difference.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Im only going on what women tell me. A NW4 cant do any more with his hair than a NW7 can without looking like a total fool. So the only option is to shave, so whats the diffence between them?

Sounds more like you have a skin complexsion issue. Maybe you could get a tan on your dome. I dont know.

When I was China I spoke to many young teen girls who loved bald heads! They loved Bruce Willis. True story. Some of them were sexy as hell too. Its not all bad.

Just thought Id throw that little piece of trivia in there :)

It's not about what to do. As a NW4, I could have my hair buzzed like I do know and have something on top. It looks better. If I were to get an hair transplant, getting a Norwood 3 or NW4 would be a dream.

Yeah I have looked into the tanning option but then you get the "cancer scare" crowd all up in there.

I'm not saying all bald guys look bad. Some carry it well. Some don't.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
dudemon said:
metalheaddude said:

I havn't been to China, but I've noticed this too. I think some asian women, not just Chinese, have a thing for bald guys, here in the US anyways.

:agree:

Its true! They have a far different idea and standard of beauty in that country. Older men are highly regarded. Especially by younger women.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
We should just all chip in and buy an Island somewhere and only let other bald or balding guys in. We can call it Shiny Top Island. There will be volley ball and snacks and BBQ's all day with party games like pin the piece on the CCS and NW1 Pinatas filled with finasteride and dutasteride. And we can have a boat that takes us to the mainland called the S.S. minoxidil. And we will become known as the Norwoodians. And we'll all have great front lawns to make up for our hair. Of course we will have an Army where no one has to shave their head because nature took care of it all ready. Think about it fellas. I'll start the collection by putting $5.00 in the pot.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
We should just all chip in and buy an Island somewhere and only let other bald or balding guys in. We can call it Shiny Top Island. There will be volley ball and snacks and BBQ's all day with party games like pin the piece on the CCS and NW1 Pinatas filled with finasteride and dutasteride. And we can have a boat that takes us to the mainland called the S.S. minoxidil. And we will become known as the Norwoodians. And we'll all have great front lawns to make up for our hair. Of course we will have an Army where no one has to shave their head because nature took care of it all ready. Think about it fellas. I'll start the collection by putting $5.00 in the pot.

Where the women at!?

IBM

Reaction score
Of course its better to be a NW4. I was almost a NW4 before the meds. I now look like a NW2.8.