Getting Pissed Drunk

G

How old are you? And why don't you back up your statements with some science. I can pull stuff like that out of air too. Let's see. It is true that alcohol helps promote hair growth. Since it is a depressant, it causes hair follicles to be depressed into the scalp. :roll:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
I bet I can outdrink most of you guys.

My liver has taken a serious training over the years... (something I am obviously not proud of, as it takes more money and more alcohol to get me drunk than the average crowd I hang with). I just say oh well, you can't have everything in life!

XL

bombscience

Reaction score
xzel said:
badasshairday said:
I bet I can outdrink most of you guys.

My liver has taken a serious training among the years... (something I am obviously not proud of, as it takes more money and more alcohol to get me drunk than the average crowd I hang with). I just say oh well, you can't have everything in life!

XL

If drinking helped hairloss I would be fabio by now....

A lot of my friends are amazed at the amount I can put away in a night. I hang around with a young "party" crew in an amazing city so it's easy to get out many times every week for drinks. There have been months in the past year where I've been loaded over 5 nights a week. But when i look back at it, I think it's retarded. It's all about finding other things in life that replace the booze. Whenever I know i'm in over my head i make sure to stick to my hobbies, snowboarding, music, sufing, reading, or trying something new all together.

Oh yeah. And girls. Sex is a great subsitute for alcohol.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
xzel said:
Odelay said:
Ahh the beer bong, brings back memories of college life. The kegs, the drinking games, and the inevitable waking up in some strangers house or lawn next to some chick that will be making the walk of shame while you get to take the walk of fame. College life, good times indeed.

Speaking of college, a friend of mine invited me to his house where he is throwing a mixer (sorority/fraternity) party and there will be 3 girls to 1 guy, and 4 kegs of Guiness. I said god daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn now thas a mufuckin party!!!

XL

Ahhh the mixers. I never even joined a frat, just had friends that were in them so I could go to all the parties, in other words all the perks none of the lame *** frat stuff. I was getting damn good at the keg toss too then I had to go and graduate.

I think we should all have a kegger. Axon was nice enough to volunteer a place to have the party, most likely a crack house but why should us boozers care.

"2050 Coyle St.

Brooklyn 11235

Anytime"

Is what he said, I even yahoo'ed a map for people now we just need to decide on a day to have the kegger, I am thinking on a Saturday but it's up to you guys.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/maps/home/su...ame=&lat=&lon=&qty=&srchtype=a&getmap=Get+Map

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
P/M :wink:

G

f*** that sh*t, im gonna get pissed drunk tomorrow morning and try to apply minoxidil after i chug a 40. But i think drinking is good for you body. If done in moderation, or if you binge drink in moderation. As a matter of fact i binge drink about once a week or so and my hair has gotten better.

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas, this is the only thread I've read to the end. I laughed the entire time. Keep it coming dude. You the friggin man! :yeah:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a cold beer?

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
Too....old....school....head....exploding

So whats new X? Still fighting the hair loss? I'm off it all.I spend all my time at the gym now.I'm looking kinda like you in those old pics there,you still lifting?

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see you're doing well Telogen. Glad you overcame all this crap.

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
i think posting a picture of me made me look ten times better than any of you myself..who are you people fooling? for more info on me feel free to visit my homepage at http://www.angelfire.com/bc2/lifeloveregret/aboutme.html ..

concerning hot women ..i'm losing my hair and i still had the guts of dumping my hot g\f of 4 years..how many of you people would have the guts to do that losing your hair? i'm currently dating hot girls and having fun while i still have hair before i settle down again. and if that was your attempt at reverse psychology, you people have got to be kidding me. truth is i'm strong enough mentally to take sh*t because my life is good...maybe you people should try that. i like this board. and i just joke around..makes it a little more addicting..people come back to see what you write next. concerning putting the picture of me giving the finger, good pick. b****s love when i give them the finger... i knew some of you people wouldn't be any different ..har har.. i have no problem being the outcast on this board..makes it more entertaining to me. most people here know i'm f*****g around. for those who don't ..it'll be fun to f*** with them because they are such easy targets..me joking on you people will make some of you stronger in the end because some of you will finally take it as a joke.. except for xcel..because like i said..i mean everything i say about him..he's one dull motherfucker

This is wrong dude , you cannot talk to people like this, dont think your self as better than anyone :roll:

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
why are there so many kids in this place

just wait til you guys hit your late 20s, when your perspective on life is gonna change, boys- friends disappear, parties become scarce, attitudes change- you're gonna be sitting at home in mom and dad's basement wondering why you still live there, why all your friends moved out and got real jobs, and where your life is headed as far as a career goes- believe me, this all happens before you hit 30. so do yourselves a favour- stop worrying about your pretty little hair, stop worrying about who has the best disses, stopy worrying about how many chicks you gonna bone this weekend- i have friends in their early 30s who still live at home, unemployed- and yeah, they were all like you- childish, shallow little kids with bullshit attitudes. now they're paying for it, big time. you're gonna wake up one day and realize how much time you wasted on petty things when you should have been moving forward. your attitudes really, really suck for your ages, (damn, are you guys REALLY in your 20s???)

G

hopewas, we need an outcast on this board like you, you know a rebel or renegade, I mean you were in a band and everything. Good work keep it up.