Getting Pissed Drunk

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youngguy we are all jokin on this board.im not serious about anything i have said.Also the ex-girl subject is an opinion.One person might find them good lookin while another may not.Another thing i must point out is that (and i think i say this for everyone)we come on this forum in our spare time..when we have nothin to do.
Atleast thats when im on here.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah sorry i didnt mean to sound like i was making a personal attack.

but dont you find that not posting here all the time takes your mind off hairloss issues? i think checking the boards maybe a few times a week is healthy, just my opinion.

Cassin

Reaction score
youngguy_uk said:
yeah sorry i didnt mean to sound like i was making a personal attack.

but dont you find that not posting here all the time takes your mind off hairloss issues? i think checking the boards maybe a few times a week is healthy, just my opinion.

It doesn't bother me in the least. But I have no pressing issues and I have full confidence in my treatments so that is probably a big factor. Where I stressed out about it than yeah, checking and posting to often would probably be a very bad idea.

I know how I felt for a long time when I had zero clue how to do something about male pattern baldness. I still have so much to learn, but I like helping out folks when I can.

Sorry to derail the flame wars........carry on

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Hopewas is late this morning. I wonder what's keeping him...

XL

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Will this thread ever die? :protest:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
violent-smiley-077.gif
:protest:

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
:kaputt: :sulkoff:

hopewas

Reaction score
blue said:
youngguy we are all jokin on this board.im not serious about anything i have said.Also the ex-girl subject is an opinion.One person might find them good lookin while another may not.Another thing i must point out is that (and i think i say this for everyone)we come on this forum in our spare time..when we have nothin to do.
Atleast thats when im on here.

right.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Speaking of bindge drinking, I would like to give the inventor of the beer bong a gracious thanks for making all of our bindge drinking lives a better place.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
Speaking of bindge drinking, I would like to give the inventor of the beer bong a gracious thanks for making all of our bindge drinking lives a better place.

Is the beer bong the same thing as the beer funnel as in funnel drinking? I have never practiced binge drinking, but I do drink occasionally. The article states that it is more unhealthy to drink heavily on ocasions, than to drink regularly in moderated amounts. IMO, I prefer a beer with dinner every day, but then again young college kids might prefer the "getting wasted concept" of drinking.

XL

ShedMaster

Reaction score
xzel said:
Odelay said:

Is the beer bong the same thing as the beer funnel as in funnel drinking?
XL

Indeed it is.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
xzel said:
I used to drink almost a quart a day. Now I am about to turn one month off of it, and I have realized that I can actually do without it. (Thank God)

I drank a quart yesterday and it got me absolutely wasted. I used to hang with 4+ quarts before my 1-month break. This sucks as I now have to build my tolerance back all the way up again. I might just quit drinking permanently. I see nothing constructive in it at all. For now... peace.

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
devil-smiley-029.gif

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh the beer bong, brings back memories of college life. The kegs, the drinking games, and the inevitable waking up in some strangers house or lawn next to some chick that will be making the walk of shame while you get to take the walk of fame. College life, good times indeed.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
Ahh the beer bong, brings back memories of college life. The kegs, the drinking games, and the inevitable waking up in some strangers house or lawn next to some chick that will be making the walk of shame while you get to take the walk of fame. College life, good times indeed.

Speaking of college, a friend of mine invited me to his house where he is throwing a mixer (sorority/fraternity) party and there will be 3 girls to 1 guy, and 4 kegs of Guiness. I said god daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn now thas a mufuckin party!!!

XL

G

Alcohol increases free radicals which basically does not do a body good. Its the opposite of an anti oxidant like you mentioned.

gerard

Established Member
Reaction score
its not a myth, its true.. drinking beer induce shedding, i wonder when will any biologist will finally do a research on this topic !

simple, assume scalp healthy-ness above 70 will not cause hairloss, and drinking beer will make damage to your kidney and liver, making more biproducts on your scalp, so say -5 to your scalp healthy-ness.

For those without male pattern baldness, their scalp healthy-ness is at 90s, so -5 wont do them a damage. For those of us who are struggling between 50s to 70s, we got to think twice before drinking another bottle of beer.

if you think i m nuts saying this, i dont mind, it is your health, not mine.