Getting Pissed Drunk

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
Good to see you're doing well Telogen. Glad you overcame all this crap.

Thanks,I stay away from these boards but a stray notification hit my email and bounced me back for a few.

Hey X what did I do to piss you off anyways?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
MrTelogen said:

Why do you ask this T? I have always been down with you. Did anybody tell you anything that is not true?

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
xzel said:
MrTelogen said:

Why do you ask this T? I have always been down with you. Did anybody tell you anything that is not true?

XL

Nope, just that the last few times over the last year that I said anything to you, you seemed to ignore it.
No big deal.

Leaving for Maine Tomorrow, Need a vacation bad. After that I gotta quit the drinking.Well for at least six months.LOL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
Nope, just that the last few times over the last year that I said anything to you, you seemed to ignore it.
No big deal.

Hey my bad I have just found a way to take a vacation from this site as well. Not because it has not helped me in any sort of way, but mainly because I am trying to cope with life in a confident manner rather than dreading hairloss and wasting time. Regarding the drinking, I used to do it almost every day.

Quarts and 6 packs with friends after work. Couldn't live without a nice buzz. After that I tried several times to cut down but it only got worst. Now I just spend most of the week involved in other activities such as the gym and work, then I have a drink or two on the weekends. Definitely being more productive than ever. How was your trip to Maine?

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Gained 8.5 pounds of fat in nine days. Drank every day from 11:30am til bed.Not a good thing.Going back to the gym was murder.The guys told me I lost muscle mass as well.No sh*t.argh.That was 14 days with no weights.

G

This motherfuckin thead was way better than TynanW's dumbass thread ever was.

Reaction score
Tynan's thread sucks.

I'm gonna go rub some folligen on my norwood :sulkoff: