Reaction score
And who got problems with blacks again?

0.jpg

XL

hopewas

Reaction score
Hairybush1 said:
artvandaley said:
I think the first and second girl in those pics are exactly the same person (maybe that was established already, i'm not sure). They look the same and have the same shoes on.
I for one love spanish/black girls, and for some reason they love me. So yeah, I'd give her a chance.

Actually, the first and second girl are different people. Hopewas travels Mexico and finds fresh runaway girls, than he pays them to wear the "sexy" clothes he bought at Walmart, while they "pose" for him.

The last chick is his REAL girlfriend. Wow, she's sssooo hot!

pigpup.jpg
lisax.jpg

this post actually cracked me up..i'm still laughing. finally i don't have to read one of your posts as if it were said by pee wee herman to find them entertaining. and xcel, is that a poster for pirates of the carribean 2? i love this board

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
and xcel, is that a poster for pirates of the carribean 2? i love this board

Pirates of the Caribbean 2000, can't you see the modern-day peripherals in the backround? Get it right!

XL

hopewas

Reaction score
wow, what a mug xcel, how do you do it?... most people have to let hair grow on their face for it to look like their ***

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
wow, what a mug xcel, how do you do it?... most people have to let hair grow on their face for it to look like their ***

I knew you wouldn't forget how my *** looked when I showed it to you! It's never too late to come out of the closet hope!

XL

hopewas

Reaction score
well if you showed me your *** wouldn't that make you the gay one? anyways though, i'm liking you more with every post xcel. that's what i'd say if i liked you more with every post.. har har. i'm off to the gym.. later man

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
well if you showed me your *** wouldn't that make you the gay one? anyways though, i'm liking you more with every post xcel. that's what i'd say if i liked you more with every post.. har har. i'm off to the gym.. later man

You didn't have to look if you weren't interested! Anyways... What muscles are due today? I got chest and triceps. Penileceps at night with one of my female friends... One.

XL

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
har har. i'm off to the gym.. later man

Thats right. This time make sure you clean the showers and toilets properly. Dont forget to oil the machines like the little janitor b**ch that you are.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
my list of things i do... masterbate, go out with friends..work..dating 2 girls for the last 2 months at the same time, posting here and in the mixed martial arts board at sherdog.net . and yeah, ..if i weren't joking back at you guys like i am today i'd be posting twice a week like i was before yesterday. and? you guys have been posting here a lot to..because of me i might add. you'll reply to this post like i did to yours...it's common nature. maybe you won't now that i said it.. but usually when people post something to you, you reply to it which makes you come back more. get it now? doesn't take a genius. if you guys stopped posting to me..i'd stop posting back to reply to all of you and this would have brushed over a while ago. but you people continued to reply to me which means you like this charade

You need to find another forum where you can talk about your feelings with all the other fudgepackers.

hopewas

Reaction score
blue said:
108 replies...kick ***.

that's what i say. and xcel.. about the doing penis exercises with some chick.. did what i say insult your manhood so bad that you had to say you're having "Penileceps at night with one of my female friends."

and hairybush that was actually a good one. that's 2. that's the humor and insults that i want to see more on this board. even if those are insults you're recycling from what people have said to you :lol:

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
blue said:
108 replies...kick ***.

that's what i say. and xcel.. about the doing penis exercises with some chick.. did what i say insult your manhood so bad that you had to say you're having "Penileceps at night with one of my female friends."

and hairybush that was actually a good one. that's 2. that's the humor and insults that i want to see more on this board. even if those are insults you're recycling from what people have said to you :lol:

Lame.

hopewas

Reaction score
lame?.. you sure it's not the reflection of your computer that makes you say that and not my words. it'd make a little more sense don't you think? har har

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that was a good one. props :lol:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
blue said:
108 replies...kick ***.

You still looked at my ***. Xzel's threads rule. I couldn't done it with my number one sidekick, Hopewas. Thanks buddy ol' pal.

XL

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with drinking everyday, there is nothing wrong with drinking a lot on occations either. The only problem is that some people are weak and become addicted to the stuff to the point were they need it all the time, same thing goes for drugs. It's the people that can't handle their highs and do stupid sh*t that are the problem, not the people who can be resposible about drinking and doing drugs. Most drugs will only hurt the person using them if used in moderation, it's those truly dumb fucks that try to reach the top plateau, or try and go above their limit that are the real f*** ups.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
in fairness, hopewas' exes are pretty good looking. in fact, in my opinion the second one is pretty hot, even though you all slated her quite badly.

anyway, dont take the piss out of his pictures and his exes pictures if you dont like him in general. just let him know that you dont like him in general.

personally, i think its a bit sad, hopewas, that you spend so long on the internet, especially posting pointless junk. then again, its also a bit sad that everyone else seems to want to spend their time arguing back and playing up to it. find something better to do, guys.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
There is nothing wrong with drinking everyday, there is nothing wrong with drinking a lot on occations either. The only problem is that some people are weak and become addicted to the stuff to the point were they need it all the time, same thing goes for drugs. It's the people that can't handle their highs and do stupid sh*t that are the problem, not the people who can be resposible about drinking and doing drugs. Most drugs will only hurt the person using them if used in moderation, it's those truly dumb fucks that try to reach the top plateau, or try and go above their limit that are the real f*** ups.

Very good point Odelay. I used to have a similar drinking characteristic than 12344321's. I used to be an occasional drinker, but would drink till I got wasted every single time. After that stage, I adopted a moderate drinking habit but would drink allot more often and daily happy hours were a common thing. Now I am expecting to combine "occasional" with "moderate", to form a healthy balance of drinking.

XL