fwhR is more important than hair

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I find that Ljungberg guy actually ugly. He's too masculine to be likeable, he looks like he's about to kick my ***.

resu

Reaction score
He has that quiet mysterious vibe that women like, of course you have to be good looking otherwise you're a creep loner, haven't you guys learned anything from Drive? I think that was the main message of the movie.

Also speaking of flavor of the month, this guy from from my avatar made a career out of having dirty hairstyles, amazing.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's hard for virgins to understand that their are so many variables behind attraction and it isn't a.simple of formula of have wide fwhr and you're a walking Adonis.

Funny how almost all models typically have that narrow and diamond like face shape. The narrow tapered face not to be mistaken with a long and narrow face like David shWimmer is a classical handsome look and always has been. Looking like a square box was never considered attractive. Sharp and angular cheek bones a sleek and sharp jaw line is all you need. Doesn't need to be wide to be considered attractive.

Loool
1408162390215.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What about this fella: ladies go crazy for him

uktv-sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch-5.jpg

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Gosling is not just above average lol... hes a 9 to 10 out of 10. Lots of my girlfriends swoon over him...

shookwun

Reaction score
Ive always felt the most important features to be attractive were the cheeks and eyes. Without these you will never be attractive

Even with great hair... etc

Its the Focal point of communication and attraction

shookwun

Reaction score
That's what I meant about the cheek bones. Shark angular, broad and project forward near the eye.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Because he's famous and young women are impressionable. Regardless, I don't know anyone who thinks he's anything special.

Are you homosexual?

Seriously though? The way some self loathing bald guys on here rate other men is cringe worthy at times.

Some of the guys you label as mediocre and ugly are full on sex icons and woman swoon over them. Millions of people wish they could be with, they could have anyone. Yet, the self loathers are like #nohomo 'but he's so average, like he's a 6 out 10.'

I mean do half of you even consider what woman find attractive? Woman are different to men and there is a multitude of reasons as to why one person might find another attractive.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Why even bring up Gosling when he was young? How is that relevant in any way, especially when you admit that his looks have improved with age?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering what women like and trying to be objective about it. The one being emotional about it is you, hence the name calling.

As I said, Gosling was famous as a goofy comedic actor in Canada (he's Canadian) before the Notebook. He didn't become famous because of his appearance, but he became 'attractive' largely because of his fame.

When he was young, he was on a show called "Breaker High" and he played a dorky guy who had no chance with girls, largely because of his appearance. The cast included two hot guys who got all of the girls. He has gotten better looking with age, but he isn't a 9/10. I'd say he's a bit above average, but he does absolutely everything he can to maximize his appearance like all celebs do.

Using an example of how someone was cast in a TV show or film really doesn't tell us much at all. The vast majority of popular TV shows and films is filled with above average looking people. Often the protagonist will act dorky, and the character wouldn't have much luck with women, but in real life you know those guys would clean up.

Ryan Gosling is not good looking because he is famous. He is good looking because he is good looking. Not sure how old he is in the picture below, taken from the TV show you mentioned. He was above average there, and he's become more attractive with age, as most people (who don't bald) do when their facial structure becomes more defined and they grow facial hair etc.

fcleko.jpg

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
His facial structure is still the same. Every guy looks better in late 20s than late teens unless they start balding.

Exactly, so what is the point of talking about what he used to look like when what matters is what he looks like now? Especially when you admit he looks better now.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Lol no man. You are being very bias. Hes at least a 8 to 8.5. I think hes 9 and i have high standards

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Actually I'm with Zoupa here. Gosling is quite plain.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some girls who don't find him attractive but acknowledge he has good looks. It's impossible to deny that. On the flip side he has many female fans.