fwhR is more important than hair

alphamale

Reaction score
The higher fwhR you have, the better.

It's correlated with testosterone levels.

If you have a high fwhR, it'll be easier to get away with being bald.

If you got a low fwhR, and you are going bald. That's a brutal combination.

You better be tall, and large-framed to compensate for that.

What is your fwhR?

be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249.jpg

fwhr-ratio-face.jpg

Nearly ALL US president had very high fwhRs

presidents-list.png

http://www.improbable.com/2012/02/28/presidents-face-shapes-and-achievements/

- - - Updated - - -

a high fwhR guy can rock the shaved bald look easily while a low fwhR will suffer more.

chuck-liddell.jpg

VS

imgadrian%20brody3.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never knew of anything like this until I entered the hair loss world, then I learnt a lot more than just treatment. Not sure if this fwhr correlates with if you look good bald or anything. Seems to me the matter is a lot more complex than such a simple measurement, facial structure such as jaw, thick neck, head shape e.t.c.

I done mine since you asked - 1.81. But I am far from bald, thick Norwood 2.5 and almost 30.

resu

Reaction score
Don't look like a pencilneck and it should be more tolerable.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't look like a pencilneck and it should be more tolerable.

Indeed. Neck, jaw, headshape and manly frame/face play a role. Usually if you got one of these you probably have more. I think I know what OP means now in that the ratio does play some role. If you have that low ratio, you literally look like an egg with a shaved head.

This all confirms I would look "okay" with a shaved head but no way would I still not treat it so it's irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

idc, I dont wanna know. No point in knowing, I cant control it.

Reality in life is good. We can't control hair loss either all the time.

alphamale

Reaction score
It's hardwired.

Women's brain respond SEXUALLY to high fwhRs.

You'll also see that men with compact symmetrical midfaces / high fwhRs are more succesful with women in general.

It's not "theory", but real-life experience and observations on how women behave.

Look at John F. Kennedy.
His fwhR is 2.18, handsome symmetrical face, and a full head of hair.

Try to do some research on his sex-life, and you'll see.

34oeww4.jpg

Or Jack Nicholson. Supposedly he ****ed 2000+ women

REALLY high fwhR, a compact symmetrical midface.

receding hairline, though.

but the fwhR is far more powerful than hair.

Jack_Nicholson_1.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
As long as your face isn't long and narrow you're fine.

These virgins need life experience. That's the problem when you live life behind spank wire and devote all your time, energy and tesosterone to video games and p**rn...become disconnected.

Their are ideal ratios, and universally atreactive traits but ultimately it's how the whole face sits together.

Most importance part of the face is mid third
That's the focal point of an attractive face. Lower third is the foundation, while top third is the frame.

As for that top picture with 1.53 fwhr this supports my theory being the mid face being most important. His slanted droopy eyes kill his entire attraction

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their are ideal ratios, and universally atreactive traits but ultimately it's how the whole face sits together.

Most importance part of the face is mid third
That's the focal point of an attractive face. Lower third is the foundation, while top third is the frame.

Good points. If you're in a neutral setting such as a club, bookshop, starbucks and you notice subtle signs of attraction from random women towards you, that gives you an idea. In this scenario they may already have a bf and it's almost "safe" for them to acknowledge someone even if they have no intention of letting you try it on with them for real. It's the best way. Online, work, school all has a form of bias or variables IMO.

What you say on the lower 1/3 being the foundation is true, literally every good looking will have some kind of a prominent jaw. As you say, it's how the face sits together but really you need 1-2 exotic features that stand out even if the rest are okay. If all your features are plain but not ugly, it still won't make you good looking.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
How u measure the dimention on a computer screen,is there any software tool like it is available on Ultrasonography USG machine that measures distance between two points of fetus or scale available on google earth.

blackg

Reaction score
The higher fwhR you have, the better.

It's correlated with testosterone levels.

If you have a high fwhR, it'll be easier to get away with being bald.

If you got a low fwhR, and you are going bald. That's a brutal combination.

You better be tall, and large-framed to compensate for that.

What is your fwhR?

be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249.jpg

fwhr-ratio-face.jpg

Nearly ALL US president had very high fwhRs

presidents-list.png

http://www.improbable.com/2012/02/28/presidents-face-shapes-and-achievements/

- - - Updated - - -

a high fwhR guy can rock the shaved bald look easily while a low fwhR will suffer more.

chuck-liddell.jpg

VS

imgadrian%20brody3.jpg

Who's that dude with the long off centre nose?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Not fundal heigh,femur length of a baby is measured by software,it is so easy,just click to points of bone of baby and you get the length.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Does this guy have a high fwhR?

https://youtu.be/kCjOyTnrgAk

- - - Updated - - -

Around the 4 minute mark, he talks about casting directors refusing him parts for romantic lead. Instead, gets cast as thug #5 and various gangster types.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about his fwhr but it looks like it will at least be average or more in that respect. He looks good enough bald. What did you expect? If you have a high fwhr you can be a lead in a romantic role?

I reckon this fwhr along with the other facial stuff just saves you as the shaved head guy. In that you look intimating/thug/alpha whatever you want to call it. That's one option for a shaved guy and it's the best one even if you don't want to be like that. The other is creepy/weird/don't approach and finally the jester one.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
very true wolf pack. too bad i'm 5'6 and 130 pounds so i don't really have the manly option to fall back on. i've fantasized before about being tall and muscular, i would honestly take it as a fairly decent alternative to having full hair xD. damn just the fact that you are way more likely to kick someone's *** has to give you mad confidence.

been watching UFC recently, it seems those fighters have some really fine girlfriends, not to mention the ufc girls there are hot as hell as well.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need to be tall or very muscular. I think I wrote a while back I met a guy who was probably a similar height to you and wasn't built either, he looked alpha with his shaved head honestly. In a social setting too with girls and guys with hair, he was great. You can be tall and look weird bald or be muscular and still not look right.

I think the face is the key and I don't know what type of features you have up close, you may be being hard on yourself. Relatively masculine face/headshape/neck are key.

You always have the option of putting on some muscle which helps and maybe have good donor hair for a transplant.

Those UFC guys, some of them look very good shaved. I guess we all look for "celeb models" we can identify with. I am not past the ones with "thick hair" mentally.

And yes, it's a good alternative if you couldn't get full hair, that fantasy of yours. Because it definitely is found hot by some girls and looks intimating.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
This I cant buy into. Symmetry is a of course big but FHW?
Really look into this more and see the guys with low FHW (this is honestly the first Ive EVER heard there was a name for this) have bigger foreheads.
Here we go
Me I would have a low FHW I guess. I take after my idiot pops and his mother who had horrible genetic (yet I got my grandfathers awful hair). My face is rather long, but when I had full hair it never mattered as I always did extremely well with girls.
My brother got my granfathers good genetics with I guess is high FHW but also my grandmothers and other side of the famililes hair.
His forehead is 1/3 the size of mine.

I think this lies more with hairline appearance.
Also Nicholson was/is a famous wealthy actor big wig..... Im sure that helps. Im sure Steve Buchemi has plowed his way through a poon blizzard and he looks like a god dam bridge troll on smack.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, low ratio of this type doesn't mean you're ugly or struggle with girls. As you said, you apparently are low ratio but do well with girls BUT with fullish hair.

It just means that those with a low ratio possibly won't look good shaved/buzzed to the ground. Basically will be an egg head, that I can see. Technically we will all have an egg look but just to varying degrees.

I'm not sure if what you say about ratios and foreheads is true but I think my ratio is like 1.7-1.8 and my forehead was actually fine pre hair loss.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I say that because I've always been told I have very small ears. Should they be bigger so women will become wet over them?

I actually noticed that. I wanted to play with them, they looked so cute.

Again your making this all about you. You see things too literally without thinking things through. Also see things in isolation without the big picture.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, low ratio of this type doesn't mean you're ugly or struggle with girls. As you said, you apparently are low ratio but do well with girls BUT with fullish hair.

It just means that those with a low ratio possibly won't look good shaved/buzzed to the ground. Basically will be an egg head, that I can see. Technically we will all have an egg look but just to varying degrees.

I'm not sure if what you say about ratios and foreheads is true but I think my ratio is like 1.7-1.8 and my forehead was actually fine pre hair loss.

I will disagree with the shaved comment as well. That again lies with forehead height not face to width. Most guys who look good shaved have small foreheads more than wide faces. I mean you can have a skinny face and short forhead or a wide face with a tall forehead and youd still look like a truck front with your head shaved.