fwhR is more important than hair

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
To get a true answer, you have to find women who do not know about him, slip his photo in an album of unknowns, and see how he fares.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I wonder if these guys who shout aesthetics from the rooftops are aesthetic themselves.probably not, which is why they are so fixated on it.....always wanting what they cant have. I can relate to that, although my reasons arent as petty.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
How u measure the dimention on a computer screen,is there any software tool like it is available on Ultrasonography USG machine that measures distance between two points of fetus or scale available on google earth.
Its easy. Open the image in Paint. Use the rectangle selector tool to select the 'rectangle'. The bar at the bottom tells u the pixels of your selection so just divide the width by height. Simples.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
High FwhR is only good in group photos and in pics,this is not always successful theory in real life world,where you see the person face to face,if person has big face and smaller body,he will be like oh dwarfy.

Example is French Football player Valbuena..he looks disproportionate because of his body,hands face,every one said he is short while lahm of Germany Football team maybe are of same height(2 /3 cm difference) but no one in this fccing world would utter that he is shorty.

Besides..no matter what Valbuena was the one of the deadliest player(top 10/15 maybe) in world cup with killer passes to the forward/striker,this man killed all odds against him.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This bald actor has a fairly high fwhR:

clint-howard-3.jpg

And Bruce Willis (also bald) has a somewhat lower fwhR:

MV5BMjA0MjMzMTE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ2ODE3Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR27,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I wonder who most women would consider more attractive?

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
The higher fwhR you have, the better.

It's correlated with testosterone levels.

If you have a high fwhR, it'll be easier to get away with being bald.

If you got a low fwhR, and you are going bald. That's a brutal combination.

You better be tall, and large-framed to compensate for that.

What is your fwhR?

be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249.jpg

fwhr-ratio-face.jpg

Nearly ALL US president had very high fwhRs

presidents-list.png

http://www.improbable.com/2012/02/28/presidents-face-shapes-and-achievements/

- - - Updated - - -

a high fwhR guy can rock the shaved bald look easily while a low fwhR will suffer more.

chuck-liddell.jpg

VS

imgadrian%20brody3.jpg

This study is definitely true, except its a little bias and extreme to prove their point. I know some guys with imperfect fwhr but they are still good looking. This post is flawed because they put Adrien Brody, who has a huge, long, downward pointing and very thin Jewish nose.
The guys nosebridge is too low which ****s up his proportion and his cheekbones are too wide. His forehead retreats and most of his features are bad and then hes compared to Brad Pitt whos every feature is practically perfect and really handsome and good. Give Brad Pitt the same fwhr as Adrien Brody and I guarantee he will still look good, but less so obviously. Give Body a good nose with the same fwhr ratio and the examples will be less extreme.

Btw no offense to people who are jewish on here.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as your face isn't long and narrow you're fine.

These virgins need life experience. That's the problem when you live life behind spank wire and devote all your time, energy and tesosterone to video games and p*rn...become disconnected.

Their are ideal ratios, and universally atreactive traits but ultimately it's how the whole face sits together.

Most importance part of the face is mid third
That's the focal point of an attractive face. Lower third is the foundation, while top third is the frame.

As for that top picture with 1.53 fwhr this supports my theory being the mid face being most important. His slanted droopy eyes kill his entire attraction
Depends on the era in which u born than. When I was young I was real skinny thin but cute face. Being cute got me a.lot of girls back than . I think in todsys world. Everything is based on fitness and hair . And being strong which is why we are all.here . Thank God I filled out when I got. Older. I might add at my age with thining hair I still get looks from women if all ages when I ware the right clothes that shows how fit I am.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
I think while fwhR is important, the forehead-jaw width radio plays a huge role as well. If you have a wide forehead with a narrow jaw, it's over for you at NW2. And a high fwhR will not save you.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is easy see that people with dense and thick hair ar less prone to suffer common baldness, is fwhR related to it?