Funding Desmond to go to World Hair Congress 2014 in South Korea!

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hellouser:

do you have the contact of dr Xu please? Can you PM it to me? I need his full name at least.I see he was curious about whether someone is using PGD2 inhibitor and I want to share my story and those i know who tried it. He might be compelled to share with his circles and maybe they could start a trial

- - - Updated - - -

I mean i am not very optimistic but sharing these info with the medicl community could prove useful

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
This forum is officially dead :(. It seems everyone has gone to BTT, I noticed they have gotten a facelift.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is officially dead :(. It seems everyone has gone to BTT, I noticed they have gotten a facelift.

BTT has been dead last couple of days as well.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well what do you expect. . . i guess when desmond will post there ll be some ruckus . . which generally happens when ne does post

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I want to know what Desmond thinks? Is he disappointed, encouraged? What?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
everyone is probably gone because there is no cure in sight, so there is no hope. They just accept that and stop surfing on these forums.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost twenty years after finasteride and minoxidil are still the only really effective treatments.
It is curious that both have been discovered by chance.
There's only project and more projects that stretch over time so agonizing.
Maybe our grandchildren can enjoy it an acceptable solution.
Meanwhile, Who will remember us when we're gone?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
It's good and bad, no one really cares to work on a bridging treatment, most teams are aiming at full hair follicle regeneration or nothing.

We need RepliCel, Histogen and CB out right now to tide us over.

Propecia------------------------------------------------------????--------------------------------------------------------------------Cure

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I have taken finasteride for about 4 years now with little side effects. But now it just doesn't work anymore, I take 1mg a day and I still lose hair. I must have a very agressive form of this disease :(. Stupid companies don't hurry up.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid companies don't hurry up.

Well look on the bright side, before they always used to say 5 years in news articles, now we have actual video evidence that says 5 years !

If that's not progress then I don't know what is. God I can't wait until these 5 years are over, we'll all have our hair back !

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
So just to confirm you actually have no video evidence that states 5years..

Nope. Dr. Cotsarelis didn't even say 5 years, he's lost hope too !