Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline)

earlybalder

Reaction score
I really liked the results I've found from him, also I couldnt find anything negative about him, that's pretty much it. I haven't really researched Civas that much, my options was either Erdogan or Demirsoy. Up un til now I can't say I regret the decision, however, I still have a long way to go, in regards to waiting-time before I see the final result. Good luck to you as well mate, I know how shitty it is to lose that much hair in the early stage of life, cucked good... We're all gonna make it!

fellow miscer?? you aware brah? hahaha

Sorry, you didn't answer my question. Do you have any idea how booked Dr. Demirsoy is usually? how far in advance should I contact their clinic to book a date for the hair transplant since I would like to have it in 9 months where we have a big holiday in my country and so wouldn't need to take a long time off work. Should I start contacting their clinic like 6 months before the date which I want?

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
fellow miscer?? you aware brah? hahaha

Sorry, you didn't answer my question. Do you have any idea how booked Dr. Demirsoy is usually? how far in advance should I contact their clinic to book a date for the hair transplant since I would like to have it in 9 months where we have a big holiday in my country and so wouldn't need to take a long time off work. Should I start contacting their clinic like 6 months before the date which I want?
Lmao im aware ayyyy!!! I would begin to contact them now then, I emailed back and forth with them 7-8months in advance when I booked. Gl boyo

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 days post FUE. All scabs gone on day 8. Can already feel my confidence is rising! Only the waiting game left..

Attachments

• 9FEE0D6D-5C6F-4C4A-91F9-3A53371E0501.jpeg
    9FEE0D6D-5C6F-4C4A-91F9-3A53371E0501.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,589
  • 4BC47E09-EA2C-472F-B1C4-E0D18CBD3A4B.jpeg
    4BC47E09-EA2C-472F-B1C4-E0D18CBD3A4B.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,540

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2.5 hairline confirmed. This will come out pretty damn nice once it's grown out in 6 months.

Every time I see these shaved heads I see @WhitePolarBear Our well known Belgian hair loss representative.
Thank you for your kind words!! NW2.5 hairline is more than fine with me, anything less would be overharvesting the donor as I would prolly need 4k ++ grafts to lower my hairline more, and this is what I actually wanted.

Clemens and Demirsoy has been very good with the follow ups. Received an email yesterday, asking for pics and how I was. Got a reply saying that it looks really good, which I do think myself. Now Im looking forward to next summer without having to wear a cap. Life is good! I will keep updating this thread, as I know alot of people still wanna see Demirsoy’s work. Thanks all!

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice! I am very close to finally commiting to saving seriously and getting a procedure. I'm tired of wearing hats everywhere.
I can 100% relate to this. I was wearing a cap for everything, other when I was home by myself. sh*t sucks - had to get it fixed. I even like myself better with a buzzcut now, than before. Because now I actually have a hairline... lol

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to get my hair cut at some point this week then I'm going to send my pics to demirsoy. I did want to go with erdogan but I spunked like half of the procedure money during the summer and don't think I can wait to save the money again and demirsoy does some great fine hair results for a great price.

Enjoy next summer bruh. May you heal in peace.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cap days, I remember that phase well after my transplant. Being diffuse, shaved down and shock loss, not a pretty look until I recovered. Prior to that I was a thick Norwood 3 and didn't have the same anxiety as I did after my transplant.

I think maybe you could have got a Norwood 2 hairline and flattened the corners a little without lowering the centre or working on temple points. But the doctor knows best in this situation and you can always consider that one day! This surgery will give you the base to work it and actually close to full head status.
Cap days, I remember that phase well after my transplant. Being diffuse, shaved down and shock loss, not a pretty look until I recovered. Prior to that I was a thick Norwood 3 and didn't have the same anxiety as I did after my transplant.

I think maybe you could have got a Norwood 2 hairline and flattened the corners a little without lowering the centre or working on temple points. But the doctor knows best in this situation and you can always consider that one day! This surgery will give you the base to work it and actually close to full head status.
I agree, im just so happy with how things are going so far. Just the imagination of not having to comb the hair in one certain way to not show how fcked I really was is insane. Imagine how im not gonna be worried if its abit windy some day. My life has changed lol. I might lower my hairline further down the road, we’ll see. My goal was never NW0 hollywood style. Time will tell! :)

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to get my hair cut at some point this week then I'm going to send my pics to demirsoy. I did want to go with erdogan but I spunked like half of the procedure money during the summer and don't think I can wait to save the money again and demirsoy does some great fine hair results for a great price.

Enjoy next summer bruh. May you heal in peace.
Im obviously bi-ased and can only elaborate on my exp. But I legit have no negative things to say about demirsoy and his team. Helpful, professional and ethical. If I need another hair transplant down the road, I will be using him again, no doubt.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
How common is that shockloss? And on what does it depend, doesnt sound nice what wolf pack tells and scares me.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I didnt know it was THIS usual. When I arrived at the hotel, there was several people in the lobby, and when I was exploring istanbul post hair transplant, I saw alot of people in our shoes.

I even took a pic, lol.

Hahaha. I'm imagining an entire city full of shaved bald swollen scabbed transplant patients.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That feeling when you started balding during your teens and wish you were in these guys' situation lol, it's gonna look amazing once it grows out goodluck man!

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how I used t

apprx 35-40 per cm2 :)

Isn't that very low density? Wonder how that would look shaved down...I guess noticeably thin as compared to your donor hair.

Is it right to say that you will have to grow your hair out to make the transplant non obvious?

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't that very low density? Wonder how that would look shaved down...I guess noticeably thin as compared to your donor hair.

Is it right to say that you will have to grow your hair out to make the transplant non obvious?

35-40 is not thin not at all

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo guys,

so 3.5 months have passed approximately. Im seeing alot of improvements each week, and I'm very happy with the results so far.
Im currently only using finasteride (no minoxidil).

Im really excited for the next 2-5 months to come, and I'm so happy I decided to do this.

I only have these 2 pics atm, its still thin in the frontal area but I think it will come in nicely.

Attachments

• 060218.jpg
    060218.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,818
  • 0602118.jpg
    0602118.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,820

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those damn Scandinavian hair genetics, I swear you rarely see anyone over 30 there with thick hair... But holy sh*t Norwaybro looking solid so far, one more session to dense pack those and I'd say you're pretty much set. I'm a Norwood 2 looking to fill in my corners but can't for the life of me pick a doctor... Since I don't need a massive graft count I suppose I'll default to one of the more expensive ones like Erdogan or Kesser. Anything beats the costs of these North American doctors. Keep us updated!

FYI your women are top tier there... You're rivaled only by Finland and the Baltic states in quality, looking forward to visiting the next few years ;)

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those damn Scandinavian hair genetics, I swear you rarely see anyone over 30 there with thick hair... But holy sh*t Norwaybro looking solid so far, one more session to dense pack those and I'd say you're pretty much set. I'm a Norwood 2 looking to fill in my corners but can't for the life of me pick a doctor... Since I don't need a massive graft count I suppose I'll default to one of the more expensive ones like Erdogan or Kesser. Anything beats the costs of these North American doctors. Keep us updated!

FYI your women are top tier there... You're rivaled only by Finland and the Baltic states in quality, looking forward to visiting the next few years ;)

What, everyone in their thirties are fullhead in Copenhagen. It's brutal.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months have passed tomorrow, and I'm still very pleased with the way things are progressing. My GF is a hairdresser, so I got her to cut my hair yesterday, and I'm really happy with the way things are going. I'm getting compliments irl, and people who before didnt have any belief in my transplant are now giving me compliments "wow, I thought ur hair transplant would never work". I guess they are not aware of the resting phase, and that you will go through an ugly duckling stage. Anyways - I dont wear a cap/beenie anymore, and I feel already way better about my self. I can't find words which can describe the way I'm feeling right now.

The pics are under "normal lightning" and I do have paste in my hair. The front pic was just to show one of the styles I can semi pull of right now, but I'm still changing my hairstyle every day, and mixing it up and trying all kinds of styles.

We're all gonna make it bro's.

Attachments

• 28458901_10211780438249807_1701951552_n.jpg
    28458901_10211780438249807_1701951552_n.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,673
  • 28511434_10211780438449812_446525159_n.jpg
    28511434_10211780438449812_446525159_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,633
  • 28450464_10211780455250232_2093323395_n.jpg
    28450464_10211780455250232_2093323395_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,608

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks bro, really happy to get some reply's to my progress, so I'm not alone feeling the way I feel. Yeah 1 more hair transplant and I should be good, I'm thinking about lowering my hairline and doing a dense pack. But I'm in no rush, to me, this is already an HUGE improvement, and my goal was never Justin bieber hairline, hehe. Appreciate the reply's. Yeah, I really do love the women over here, and we do have alot of baldbrah's, sadly...