Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline) | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline)

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by Mrpositive, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Looking at the frontal picture (best angle for assessing) I think you'll be a Norwood 2 which is nice. I think it's placed in a higher location on your forehead though rather than the nature juvenile or mature area. I can see you had lost a lot of hair and also you have fine hair - so he's reinforced half the top of your head - makes sense, first priority.

After the first 2 months, it all gets better. You'll notice a drastic change considering your position before of hair loss and also this is hardcore frontal work - most prominent area to us.

2. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im happy to hear that! I dont know if you can see it in the pics ive uploaded, but my hairline is going abit further down than the transplanted area, just slightly further down at the middle (where I had hair) - also my donor hair is pretty thick, and grows like a madman, at least they did in the back of my head, so I have high hopes lol. at this point im just happy having a actual hairline lol.

GornMyson likes this.
  3. earlybalder

earlybalder Member

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on the hair transplant bud, going to be monitoring your progress as I am really considering Dr. Demirsoy. I'm 24 and live in Egypt and our currency lost half its value in the last 2 years. I was considering Dr. Erdogan in the start but due to financial reasons I had to look for cheaper options.

Can you tell me why you chose Dr. Demirsoy over other cheap Turkish surgeons such as Dr.Civas and others? If I am planning to have a hair transplant with Dr. Demirsoy in around 9 months, when should I start contacting their clinic to book a date ?

Good luck on your hair transplant, I'm on a similar hairloss stage as you are and also thought 3000 grafts would be great .

4. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I really liked the results I've found from him, also I couldnt find anything negative about him, that's pretty much it. I haven't really researched Civas that much, my options was either Erdogan or Demirsoy. Up un til now I can't say I regret the decision, however, I still have a long way to go, in regards to waiting-time before I see the final result. Good luck to you as well mate, I know how shitty it is to lose that much hair in the early stage of life, cucked good... We're all gonna make it!

JeanLucBB likes this.
  5. earlybalder

earlybalder Member

Dislikes Received:
    fellow miscer?? you aware brah? hahaha

Sorry, you didn't answer my question. Do you have any idea how booked Dr. Demirsoy is usually? how far in advance should I contact their clinic to book a date for the hair transplant since I would like to have it in 9 months where we have a big holiday in my country and so wouldn't need to take a long time off work. Should I start contacting their clinic like 6 months before the date which I want?

6. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao im aware ayyyy!!! I would begin to contact them now then, I emailed back and forth with them 7-8months in advance when I booked. Gl boyo

7. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    10 days post FUE. All scabs gone on day 8. Can already feel my confidence is rising! Only the waiting game left..

Attached Files:

GornMyson, Wolf Pack and spring15 like this.
  8. Jnix

Jnix Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Nice! I am very close to finally commiting to saving seriously and getting a procedure. I'm tired of wearing hats everywhere.

GornMyson and Mrpositive like this.
  9. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Norwood 2.5 hairline confirmed. This will come out pretty damn nice once it's grown out in 6 months.

Every time I see these shaved heads I see @WhitePolarBear Our well known Belgian hair loss representative.

10. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thank you for your kind words!! NW2.5 hairline is more than fine with me, anything less would be overharvesting the donor as I would prolly need 4k ++ grafts to lower my hairline more, and this is what I actually wanted.

Clemens and Demirsoy has been very good with the follow ups. Received an email yesterday, asking for pics and how I was. Got a reply saying that it looks really good, which I do think myself. Now Im looking forward to next summer without having to wear a cap. Life is good! I will keep updating this thread, as I know alot of people still wanna see Demirsoy’s work. Thanks all!

11. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I can 100% relate to this. I was wearing a cap for everything, other when I was home by myself. Shit sucks - had to get it fixed. I even like myself better with a buzzcut now, than before. Because now I actually have a hairline... lol

razzmatazz91 likes this.
  12. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Cap days, I remember that phase well after my transplant. Being diffuse, shaved down and shock loss, not a pretty look until I recovered. Prior to that I was a thick Norwood 3 and didn't have the same anxiety as I did after my transplant.

I think maybe you could have got a Norwood 2 hairline and flattened the corners a little without lowering the centre or working on temple points. But the doctor knows best in this situation and you can always consider that one day! This surgery will give you the base to work it and actually close to full head status.

Mrpositive and GornMyson like this.
  13. GornMyson

GornMyson Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I need to get my hair cut at some point this week then I'm going to send my pics to demirsoy. I did want to go with erdogan but I spunked like half of the procedure money during the summer and don't think I can wait to save the money again and demirsoy does some great fine hair results for a great price.

Enjoy next summer bruh. May you heal in peace.

spring15, Mrpositive and Wolf Pack like this.
  14. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I agree, im just so happy with how things are going so far. Just the imagination of not having to comb the hair in one certain way to not show how fcked I really was is insane. Imagine how im not gonna be worried if its abit windy some day. My life has changed lol. I might lower my hairline further down the road, we’ll see. My goal was never NW0 hollywood style. Time will tell! :)

Wolf Pack and GornMyson like this.
  15. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im obviously bi-ased and can only elaborate on my exp. But I legit have no negative things to say about demirsoy and his team. Helpful, professional and ethical. If I need another hair transplant down the road, I will be using him again, no doubt.

GornMyson likes this.
  16. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's a feeling that will never get old. Going from hair loss to full head, you savour it daily especially when you've always been level headed which you seem to be.

17. vegetassj

vegetassj Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    How common is that shockloss? And on what does it depend, doesnt sound nice what wolf pack tells and scares me.

18. IdealForehead

IdealForehead Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hahaha. I'm imagining an entire city full of shaved bald swollen scabbed transplant patients.

19. Jonnyyy

Jonnyyy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That feeling when you started balding during your teens and wish you were in these guys' situation lol, it's gonna look amazing once it grows out goodluck man!

Wolf Pack likes this.
  20. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Bitter twist of life. At least we have interventions now (pills, creams and transplants) so most people can maintain fullish hair.

Jonnyyy likes this.