Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline) | Page 3 | HairLossTalk Forums

Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline)

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by Mrpositive, Oct 28, 2017.

1. SteveTabernack

SteveTabernack Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Awesome man. Looks like your growth has come rapidly.

Still, if you are already racking in compliments I reckon people around you will be legit amazed in three months time.

2. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, that's what im praying and hoping for! Cheers bro!

3. JirenTheGrey

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Got you bro. Already looking like a mature hairline and you still have a few months too thicken up. If you lower the hairline a bit and reinforce the last transplant with a new one it'll look GOAT. Which part of Norway you in? I might pass through Oslo pretty soon. Keep the updates coming I'll be monitoring

4. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not Oslo unfortantly. Im up north - Trondheim (3rd largest city). Passing by on business? You dont happen to misc do you? Ill update again for each month that passes by, so others who might considering going to Dr Demirsoy will have more pics to go by. Cheers! And as always - appreciate the replys bro.

JirenTheGrey likes this.
  5. JirenTheGrey

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Oh damn you're WAY north! No just part of a general Europe trip, gonna head to Austria, Prague and Hungary after that (might try and squeeze a few days in the Baltics too). Yes I'm a miscer as well, some of the best laughs ever from those phaggots.

6. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I've been to prague, not Austria/Hungary, prague was fun af, and cheap af (alcohol, weed, shopping). I've only been lurking on the misc, I rarely post there, but me and a few OG's from the misc are going hard in crypto, and we've done exceptionally. So if you or any of you other posters are into crypto, hit me up and I'll invite you to the OG slack and we all can make money for countless of hair transplant's or whatever the fuck we wanna spend the money on. and yeah, misc is hillarious, so much autism in one place lmao. Im sure you'll have a blast on ur trip! Im going to Barcelona in mai, and Greece in august, finally (hopefully) I'll be able to take some good pics from my trip, without a cap for once.

7. michel sapin

michel sapin Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    nice result zyzzbrah of peace !

8. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I do have weak ish hair in the crown area. I will most def need to get that fixed in a couple of years. My hairline isn't straight because I still have native hairs in the front, which my surgeon thought I would lose in the nearest future. So my hairline will be more straight when/if I lose those native hairs. However, it would obviously look better if it was lowered. Im prolly gonna lower it when I get my crown fixed, but for now, im just happy with my already big improvements. and yeah - its still thin, but that is to be expected at such a early stage. I'll update again when 5 months have passed. Thanks for the feedback!

Wolf Pack likes this.
  9. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks brah!

10. Josiah Schaffer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Awesome man. We are basically in the same time frame. I had mine done about three weeks earlier here in California.

Someone told me that Beverly Hills doctors always choose conservative hairlines. My doctor let me choose, but I untimely went with his suggestion.

I didn't want something awkward or too drastic at first that would be hard to change or I didn't like. Now that's its growing in I definitely have "hair envy." I can already see where I would slightly lower the hairline and strongly reinforce my temples.

So maybe you could have went a little lower!

But guess what? We have the freedom to do that going forward. Glad I went with my current hairline to build off as I go for a second or third as I'm sure you are as well.

I'm thinking of getting my second done in Turkey as I paid nearly 12K for 2500 grafts. Super happy with my team and results so far, but too pricey for sure.

Hope you keep posting as I'll follow both our timelines along the way.

Happy growing my fiend!

Mrpositive likes this.
  11. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    okei, soon 5months have passed (sunday) and I wanted to update as promised.

I've tried taking as "honest" picture in different lightning I can. Please keep in mind I have not cut the hair on the top, so its kinda messy with all kinds of lengths and I'm struggling finding a haircut that suits me. The good thing is my GF is a hairdresser (the irony right?) so I'll get her to cut me soon, I've just postponed it, as I want as much length and density possible, before I start trying to cut/style it the way I want.

I do agree the hairline should probably have been lowered for a perfect look, but given my age (26) and the degree of my hairloss, I didnt wanna jeopardize too much grafts.

I'm kinda thorn between if I think my results are good so far, I still think it needs more density and my left side is lacking compared to the right side. I think I've seen all the pictures/videos from "5months after hair transplant" I can possibly find on the internet. But I just gotta wait it out.

For me I saw the most noticeable gains from month 3 to month 4. From month 4 to 5, I havent really seen too much improvement, as far as I can tell at least.

Would appreciate if some of you hair transplant gurus can shed some light on which month you saw the most gains? Im kinda worried that I wont see more gains (as everyone else is lol).

The first pics are taken before the hair transplant just to see where I came from, without having to browse the thread.

12. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thank you for the kind reply mate. Fingers crossed for gains everywhere!

13. Josiah Schaffer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

I am currently at 5 months and 2 weeks to the date. I am seeing amazing growth right now. Better than I have seen any other months. So month 5 - 6 is really good so far. Just attached some photos for you to see!

Attached Files:

14. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    5.5 month update. Seems like density is catching up, and my left side has catched up.

Pic to show how far I've come. Really happy so far tbh, I was abit paranoid at 4.5-5month mark, but seems things are still happening. Which I kinda new it would, but still lol.

Im still messing with different hairstyles, trying to grow out the top right now.

Attached Files:

15. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    hnnng, Im at exact 5 months and 2 weeks as well, and seeing the same growth you experienced. Feels really good, as I kinda was worried/paranoid lol. Im following ur thread and I like ur hairline, just needs abit more density, which I think you'll get, and ur legit good to go.

16. Josiah Schaffer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I appreciate the constructive criticism. That’s the biggest thing that’s lacking however I have noticeable results at six months and that’s a good sign. The next six months for both of us should greatly increase our density.

17. LW94

LW94 Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Great result in that recent pic, I have similar hairloss to you will be seeing Demirsoy in June myself hopefully I'll get a result like that.

Mrpositive and Alphalete like this.
  18. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi all, thought I’d update this thread. Im 5 days prior to my 7month mark and I doubt it’ll improve, but thats completely fine with me, as Im very happy with my result. I no longer obsess over hair and my confidence has improved greatly. Currently cutting to get a jawline again. Hairline is mature, and conservative which I think was the right move. Donor area looks exactly the same, and isnt noticeable thinner. Can upload pics of that too, if needed. Pics from direct sunlight outside, and some in a more normal light. Last photo is before the procedure.

Attached Files:

19. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Good luck bro. Imo - ur in good hands.

LW94 likes this.
  20. SteveTabernack

SteveTabernack Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Awesome man, looks so much nicer than what you had pre-transplant.

Chances are it will look even better at one year mark.