Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline) | HairLossTalk Forums

Fue 2987 Grafts Done By Dr.erdogan Demirsoy (hairline)

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by Mrpositive, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi,
    EDIT: dont know how to edit the title, but I had the surgery at Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, not Erdogan.

Thought I'd share experience and results from Dr.Demirsoy and keep updating this thread as the time goes by.
    I've researched hairloss since I was 23, im currently 26 years old.Probably NW3/4. been on propecia for 14 months.Hairloss seems to have stopped/haulted at 23, as I havent lost anything noticeable since. I do know im very young to have a transplant, but this just took to much on my social life, having to turn down job opportunities where I would speak in public, stop going that much out, avoiding light/sun, and used a cap as much as I could. I have one life, and wanna make the most of it. So I ended up with a hair transplant, to fix my hairline, as that's the area which is bothering me. I wanted a conservative hairline, which would look natural, and not over-harvest my donor-area, which Demirsoy and his team also recommended me doing (i dont think they even would have gone through with it, if I wanted to go full retard with a low, perfect hairline).
    I will most definietly need a second and probably a third hair transplant down the road, which I'm fine with.

I have nothing negative to say about the Doctor, and his team, everything was top notch from my experience, from start to end.

I just got my hair transplant done this wednesday (26.10) and got home from Istanbul yesterday.

I'll add pics pre OP and post OP and keep updating as the time goes by. Currently I'm looking like a character from Avatar, as am pretty swollen, but that's usual, so nothing that isn't expected.

I'll upload more photos, pre/post OP in a couple of hours.

Attached Files:

#1 Mrpositive, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    spring15 likes this.
  2. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    these pics was taken today (day 3)

Donor and recipient area.

Attached Files:

spring15 and Wolf Pack like this.
  3. SteveTabernack

SteveTabernack Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Norwood 2/3? No way.

You were NW4 easily mate.

Good luck.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  4. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah you're right, edited, and thanks!

5. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Back/sides of my head pre hair transplant.

Attached Files:

6. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You'll get a nice improvement. Do you know how many grafts per placed per cm2? It might be a little thin but it will blend with the thinning in the back. Good hairline choice to maximise use of grafts considering your deep loss. "I have one life, wanna make the most of it." Well said! Happy growing!

spring15 and Mrpositive like this.
  7. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I dont, but I will ask. And thanks for the reply. Im aware that I prolly wont be NW0, but I just want an imorovement in my hairline, as that was pretty much non-existant. Ill start up with biotin and minoxidil as soon as I can, to try to maximize as much gains as possible. Thanks again man, cheers!

8. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This is how I used t
    apprx 35-40 per cm2 :)

Wolf Pack likes this.
  9. vegetassj

vegetassj Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Is it possible to show a picture before hair transplant with "made going out hair" I would appreciate it.

Well said by the way, and if finasteride works for you this could last easily 10-15 years wish you the best of luck!! Feel you 100% bro.

Any finasteride sides? Testicle pain? Weigh gain? Less beard growth? Watery semen?

10. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks bro! Sure, I'll upload some - if I understood you correctly you wanted pics on how I used to have my hair when going out before hair transplant? Biggest combover cope cut you'll ever see :D

No sides, except for abit watery semen, but I dont mind that.

Attached Files:

#10 Mrpositive, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  11. spring15

spring15 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Nice man, Demirsoy is top notch. Minimal sides from finasteride, lucky you! Wish that was the same for me.

Where are you from by the way?

12. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im from Norway, you? Yeah I liked the whole experience, and the follow up has been top notch. They legit answer my questions on Email/whatsapp around the clock everyday of the week. Feels good!

13. spring15

spring15 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Oh so the flight wouldn't have been to long. I'm also from a country starting with N. I was heavily considering Demirsoy but never got a response back from them.

14. vegetassj

vegetassj Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks man. The combover is so mighty :)

I am a bit afraid to go to turkey, also because of all the people at the airport looking at me. What did you pay and did he transplant in between your front hair?

Happy growing.

15. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No, flight was failry short, around 3,5 hours. hmm - that sounds strange, his associate Clemens Weber has been very helpful with me.

16. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    hehe, I had the same concern, but srsly, its as common as going to the dentist down there. You see guys that just had the surgery EVERYWHERE. at the airport there was like 5-6 people standing in front of me in the security. So after the surger I walked without a cap or a headband everywhere, also at the airport and through security. Just own it! I even swelled alot, so I looked like a complete retard lol, but you gotta have eyes on the price.

I paid 1.25 eur per graft + hotel and flight, translation and transfer from/to airport.

Yes he filled in my templates and the whole frontal region and mid-scalp. I did go with a natural/conservative hairline, and didnt lower it. Where he draw the hairline now, is where I used to have it, before I started receiding. and that was what I was aiming for :)

Wolf Pack likes this.
  17. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow, seems like a lot of people are doing transplants. Doesn't surprise me. I went somewhere in Europe but I also saw at least 4-5 people over the two days I was at the clinic - who had surgery recently in the same place! There were also people popping in for their 6 month check ups or yearly ones. It's a nice medical business :)

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  18. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, I didnt know it was THIS usual. When I arrived at the hotel, there was several people in the lobby, and when I was exploring istanbul post hair transplant, I saw alot of people in our shoes.

I even took a pic, lol.

Attached Files:

19. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    OMG LOL. Unbelievable. All clones, looks like the same guy everywhere :p Reminds me of "where's wally" as a child. It's comforting not being alone there through the airport and town , nice for you.

Btw did your surgeon mention what Norwood you will be? It won't be obvious until it's grown out but it looks to be Norwood 2.5 but maybe Norwood 2.

spring15 likes this.
  20. Mrpositive

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No he didnt, but I think NW2/2,5 could be achieveable, I would be very pleased with a NW2 look givven how I looked before.