Found out I have the most severe case of hairloss anyone here has seen. Here are some pics so you can all feel better about yourselves.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah could be right, @Noah probably knows best.
I've had the feeling a toupee wouldn't realistically work for me.
I'm probably never going to shave my head again because I hate it.
I've accepted I'm just always going to look like this. Keeping it between this length and two inches is what I'm making my peace with. Since leaving college, I haven't received any bullying and I'm slowly getting more comfortable in public without a hat. Do I look older than 25? Absolutely. But as others have said, even with hair I would have an older looking face. Is what it is.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've accepted I'm just always going to look like this. Keeping it between this length and two inches is what I'm making my peace with. Since leaving college, I haven't received any bullying and I'm slowly getting more comfortable in public without a hat. Do I look older than 25? Absolutely. But as others have said, even with hair I would have an older looking face. Is what it is.
Yeah in the adult world bullying doesn't exist, you just look like someone's dad now, in a few years it will be even more normal

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fine. I wouldn't waste money on barbers anymore though. If I can cut my thinning hair to look ok, you can learn to buzz yours into a double fade yourself.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's borderline child abuse to be neglectful of your kid who is obviously going through a tough time. I think this might be why women don't go for the super masculine type anymore because they usually end up being terrible fathers. So going bald and hitting the gym hard won't work anymore.
Actually women look for more feminine in the longterm providers but still often reproduce with more agressive Chad men secretely. 10-30% of offspring is supposed to come from undetected cucking, according to some genetic research.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually women look for more feminine in the longterm providers but still often reproduce with more agressive Chad men secretely. 10-30% of offspring is supposed to come from undetected cucking, according to some genetic research.
Depends on the location, I think the numbers get really high in 3rd world countries.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw your pictures wearing a suit and you look like gentlemanWhat do you guys think?.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one makes these kind of studies in 3rd world countries. It was a Western country, France or US iirc
Now I remember what it was. It was heavily related to the demographics. I believe whites and Asians had the lowest rates at around 5% but Hispanics were higher and blacks were a staggering 40% or something.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This was me at 21. I was Norwood 6 diffusing a few months after turning 17. I had a bald spot at 16. Hairs were clogging the drain when I was 15. If you were this bald at 21 you might baldmog me, my sides look a bit higher than mine lol

Luckily you look good otherwise. You need to shave or buzz it and beardmaxx, that's what I do
What a sec? Are you exodus alt?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I saw him said he is exodus

Crazy how alike that reddit picture looks to OP. BALDING MAKES US ALL A BIG HAPPY FAMILY?
1637785229745.png