Found out I have the most severe case of hairloss anyone here has seen. Here are some pics so you can all feel better about yourselves.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah in the adult world bullying doesn't exist, you just look like someone's dad now, in a few years it will be even more normal
Not bullying but blackpilling questions can definitely happen. At my last 3 jobs for example ALL had brutal questions

At one job a guy asked me how old i was and asked if i was his age (40s). Another job someone asked me my age and if i was married and had kids and if i lived alone. And just a few weeks ago at my current job a dude asked me my age out of nowhere (the instance i already mentioned where i lied that i was 33)

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea i got banned on my old account for "spam" somehow. Some sort of mistake, i tried messaging the admin but nothings fixed. @Admin
Not gonna lie I was a bit depressed after your ban, thinking it was a ban request. After seeing those pics, I realize was never aware of the brutality of the situation. I would like you to return your old profile picture, it is iconic.
Not bullying but blackpilling questions can definitely happen. At my last 3 jobs for example ALL had brutal questions

At one job a guy asked me how old i was and asked if i was his age (40s). Another job someone asked me my age and if i was married and had kids and if i lived alone. And just a few weeks ago at my current job a dude asked me my age out of nowhere (the instance i already mentioned where i lied that i was 33)
Bullying still exists in the adult world, except it is more passive-aggressive but much rarer, and most of the bullying occurs among young people which makes sense.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie I was a bit depressed after your ban, thinking it was a ban request. After seeing those pics, I realize was never aware of the brutality of the situation. I would like you to return your old profile picture, it is iconic.

Bullying still exists in the adult world, except it is more passive-aggressive but much rarer, and most of the bullying occurs among young people which makes sense.
not only does it exist quite well in the adult world, i also think when it comes to work, looks are more important than ever these days... wont replace skill, but if you dont have both it is complicated...

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
2:13

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends where you work.
yeah wont matter in a coal mine, but nearly everywhere where you have to see people (except clerks and whatever, since that is usually staffed by the cheapest available option)...
im convinved horseshoe doesnt do you a favour while applying for jobs...

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really that rare? I saw other guys my age in college with the horseshoe.
I went to a downtown community college for one semester in a city of 2.5 million. Only ever saw the horseshoe a few times. And yea it was only for one semester that's why I said I went to school only online. That whole time I was wearing both concealer and a hat lmao

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to a downtown community college for one semester in a city of 2.5 million. Only ever saw the horseshoe a few times. And yea it was only for one semester that's why I said I went to school only online. That whole time I was wearing both concealer and a hat lmao
It was definitely embarrassing anytime I'd be on campus or in a class where I couldn't wear a hat.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a classic NW7. The "rarity" of it is the age you achieved it. I have a cousin who was a NW6 by 20-22.

I'm pretty sure this is the final pattern I'll reach, since the thinning at my crown goes way below and my donor area is diffused.

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a classic NW7. The "rarity" of it is the age you achieved it. I have a cousin who was a NW6 by 20-22.

I'm pretty sure this is the final pattern I'll reach, since the thinning at my crown goes way below and my donor area is diffused.
Is there really nobody who had seen another nw7 at my age? I can't be the only one.