Folligen

StoneCold316

Reaction score
Hey X:

Hows the fight going, my friend? Any progress to report on Xandrox?

schmeichel7

Reaction score
Anybody?

Hey everybody I just want some advice on a regimen I want to try. I am currently using Revivogen and its doing a decent job on slowing the hair loss but so far not much regrowth. Anyway I am considering adding Folligen in a few months time to help regrowth. Is the cream or the spray the best option? Any opinions on this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

StoneCold316

Reaction score
scmeichel:

Personally, I use the spray. I still have areas where the hair is full so the spray is usefull in getting to the scalp. I just spray it all over and pat or rub it into the scalp. I would say if you have thinner areas that are a big problem, you may want to try the cream or lotion.

you actuall have three Folligen options:

spray
lotion
cream

"And thats the bottom line, cuz StoneCold said so!"

StoneCold316

Reaction score
scmeichel

one more thing,

I dont now if Folligen is a growth stimulator per se. I look at it as it calming down scalp irritation to the point where other treatment work BETTER. Eother way, it is a good product and can't hurt except costing a few bucks.

schmeichel7

Reaction score
Thanks stone cold!! I want to add another topical for regrowth in addition to Revivogen, one which would help with regrowth. Rogaine is just far too hasslesome to use!! Any ideas? I was hoping that Folligen works relatively well for regrowth. I'm a university student so I'm on a very tight budget and can't go on the huge regimens some people on this forum can. Cheers.

bobmac

Reaction score
I'm with you, schmeichel7. I would like to use Folligen because minoxidil. seems like way too much of a hassle, and I don't have a ton of money to spend on this stuff. It seems to get better reviews than Reviv., so maybe that's the direction I'll head.

Stingray

Reaction score
minoxidil...5 minutes a day maximum...25 dollars a 4 pack at costco.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
bobmac said:
I'm with you, schmeichel7. I would like to use Folligen because minoxidil. seems like way too much of a hassle, and I don't have a ton of money to spend on this stuff. It seems to get better reviews than Reviv., so maybe that's the direction I'll head.

minoxidil is the best topical solution available. And probably the cheapest (generic) one.
Do not make a mistake by not using it!

G

Folligen is:

Not proven to match minoxidil's effectiveness
Is messier to use
Is more expensive.

I use it in addition to Minoxidil but not instead of.

good luck!

WesTex

Reaction score
I am new to the chat here..... I was just reading skinbiology.com's stuff about folligen and the like.. I noticed the picture of loren pickart (inventor) on the page.....and he is of course BALD.

That isnt real encouraging is it?

Stingray

Reaction score
Like selling a fridge to an eskimo...yet people still buy it.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
StoneCold316 said:
Hey X:

Hows the fight going, my friend? Any progress to report on Xandrox?

Sorry Stone, this one must of slipped right by my eyes. Actually I am on year 3.5 using Rogaine 5%. I never really looked into doctor Lee's formulas since I never had any compliants using Rogaine. What are you using my friend?

XL

joe

Reaction score
Revovgen and Folligen

hi,

This is joe from singapore.Currently using Revovgen and just bought Folligen(spray),just confuse that spray better or lotion better?It say that spray contain more copper then lotion;but lotion suitable for frontal hair

G

Re: Revovgen and Folligen

joe said:
hi,

This is joe from singapore.Currently using Revovgen and just bought Folligen(spray),just confuse that spray better or lotion better?It say that spray contain more copper then lotion;but lotion suitable for frontal hair

I have used both. I now use the spray as it is much easier to work with.

I think it is preference according to Dr. Pickhart.

Good luck.

joe

Reaction score
so many question

Hi,
Previously i had tried Fabao 101(china regimen).Which very expensive but little effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!sh*t..why hair problem has no standard cure like sliming inwhich entails intensive spenting on R&D(at individual,s budget).

Currently i'm taking pillfood(vitamin) for healthy grown of hair and nair, (nizoral 2%,Revovgen shampoo,Pregain shampoo),Revovgen solution*2,Folligen lotion and spray.

Morning i applied Folligen first then minoxidil,last but not least Revovgen(confuse whether Folligen 1st of last).Also going to pruchase MSM from GNC,Xandrox5% and 12.5%.Seek for your comment please.Thanks

joe

Reaction score
so many question

Hi,
Previously i had tried Fabao 101(china regimen).Which very expensive but little effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!sh*t..why hair problem has no standard cure like sliming inwhich entails intensive spenting on R&D(at individual,s budget).

Currently i'm taking pillfood(vitamin) for healthy grown of hair and nair, (nizoral 2%,Revovgen shampoo,Pregain shampoo),Revovgen solution*2,Folligen lotion and spray.

Morning i applied Folligen first then minoxidil,last but not least Revovgen(confuse whether Folligen 1st of last).Also going to pruchase MSM from GNC,Xandrox5% and 12.5%.Seek for your comment please.Thanks

G

Re: so many question

joe said:
Hi,

Dr. Pickhart recommends putting the minoxidil on and then Folligen about 5-10 minutes later. I have no experience with revivigen.

good luck.

joe

Reaction score
Thanks for your info!from this forum,it seems like alot of people using DR LEE product;especially Xandrox5% and 12%.U have any comments?wanna purchase

G

joe said:
Thanks for your info!from this forum,it seems like alot of people using DR LEE product;especially Xandrox5% and 12%.U have any comments?wanna purchase

I don't presently use his products but may in the future. He has an excellent reputation among his users here.

Nicholas

Reaction score
New folligen look

Finally I got my spray bottle and the first thing I noticed was that the liquid it´s not green anymore! The colour has changed to the same of brother Tricomin.
Maybe it´s just my imagination but it´s not as itchy anymore which I hope is not a sign of reduced efficiency (no pain no gain u know).
Used the shampoo and conditioner which were great. Well I can´t say if it will do anything for my hair growth but it sure made it look thicker (quite a hefty price tag though).

Hmmm about those shedding cycles most people using hair drugs are experiencing. If they are a good sign in the beginning when taking a hair loss treatment then maybe it is later on as well? Perhaps the hair follicle (or whatever it is) is like a snake? As it grows the snake costume get a liiittle bit too tight and has to be changed. If propecia, minoxidil etc are thickening the hair then maybe this is what´s happening to it.

Does the hair shaft get thicker only after a full cycle and will substances such as MSM increase the number sheddings proportional to the improved growth? Perhaps a larger amount of sheddings will cause hair quality to improve faster... Heck to be honest I don´t have a clue but it sure is interesting :)