Can You Get Folligen From The UK

Hi all,

Ive decided to add Folligen to my regimen which consists of

Propecia
Regaine
Procerin
Revivogen
Nizoral

My question is that, can I get it from a stockist in the uk? Or is it only in the US?

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Hess I have the exact same question but the cheapest I have found is http://www.malessentials.com although I recieved my folligen today it had an 8.50 charge to it so I presume that is VAT? That goes to 33 quid in total... If anybody knows of anywhere cheaper please inform us!

Thanks!

P.S How much did you get yours from and where from?

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Mate,

In reply to your message, I ordered mine right here from this site, it cost in total $85.90 which equates to £51.40 roughly, this is for the Spray only, but it has to be worth a crack, ive tried everything else without much affect.

I hope this helps

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
you paid quite a lot for it, I paid 32 - 34 quid including customs and royal mail charge(Arse heads) order it from http://www.malessentials.com they seem reasnable, they accidently sent me tricomin but they paid for all of my fee's... but I have recieved the folligen from them so thats good news.

Next time though im thinking of ordering it from http://www.folligen.com they would probably charge me 33 quid but I think with them im more likely to get away from the customs charge.. we'll see next time.

Thats just my info mate, hope all is well... How are your treatments going?

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you mate you are a gentleman,

So I paid over the odds this time then, I wont next time though thanks for the advice. I think will also try Folligen.com as you pointed out.

I have diffuse thinning and it is getting thinner unfortunately. Ive been using Propecia and Regaine for over a year now although I cant say that the thinning has stopped because it hasnt!

I also tried 'Procerin' six months ago, if your not aware of it, it's a saw palmetto based herbal remedy, I cant say it's helped as it's hard to say, but it's cheap and I have persisted with it for another 6 months.

About a month ago I also added Revivogen, again it's too early to tell but im clutching at straws here.

Now im waiting for Folligen as it seems easy to put into my regime, if this fails then I dont know what my next move is!!!!

I hope the Folligen works for you mate.

Are you having any success with anything?

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Hess, im also a diffuse thinner just like you.. it really sucks doesnt it?!

So your on Propecia and Rogaine.. I dont know what to make of them, but if you dont get results within a year.. Apparently they will be of no use to you..

If your using Rogaine, try Kirkland Minoxidil, its Generic Minoxidil its the same as Rogaine but its 10x cheaper

Here is the link mate, my mate orders from them

http://www.discountminoxidil.com/intl_orders4.html

I have heard of procerin, I hear its pretty new.. I hope it works mate..

Also, now that you have revivogen, how do you apply it since you are a diffuse thinner? How much do you use? I use between 1ml to 1.5ml and apply it to my entire scalp(apart from the sides) I massage it in gently for 10 - 20 secs.

I dont really know if im having success with anything but what I can say is, my current regime as you can see has SLOWED down my hair loss extremely.. I hope it has anyway, im really crap at noticing these things! I hope now that I have folligen this will help put a stop to it all..

Keep me updated on how you are doing mate! And good luck!

G

Hi mate,

Thanks for the tips, im sure i'll take you up on them.

Regarding Revivogen, I have to put it on a large area so I apply liberally so I cant be exact with the measurements sorry. The same can be said for Minoxidil, I OD on it because of the size of the area, it say's 6 sprays, but I use 8ish just to make sure I get all of the area.

About your point regarding Propecia and regaine, a couple of years ago a mate said that I would be completely bald by the time I was 25, im 25 very shortly and im not completely bald, so i'd say the proof is in the pudding, the same friend recently said that my hair loss has 'just stopped', so I have to take it that Propecia and Regaine have helped, I just wish I could grow my hair back, it would make such a difference, call me vain but thats how I feel!!!

This hairloss lark is very complicated and I feel that it is all in trial and error regarding the best procedures for you, im really hoping that Folligen can be the product that helps me get one over old mother nature!!!!

Out of interest have I seen you before on another board, I think it's the MSN hairloss solutions???

I hope you conquer your hairloss, stay in touch yeah mate i'd like to hear how your battling is going!!!

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Stinger, that 'Guest' was indeed me, im not sure what happened there!!!

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I tried Thaises essential oils! lol. Is that the board your on about?

Do you get any side effects from the minoxidil? Be careful with the OD!

I know how hard it is losing your hair, we all know it on this message board but you are right, its all about trial and error some things may work fantastic for others and some things may not work at all for others, we all have diffrent bodys at the end of the day.

We all want our hair back but just hang in there mate! What would you class yourself on the norwood scale? Have you tried using cosmetics like Toppik to help cover up your baldness?

Folligen, I hope works for you! It will create a healthy environment and help the minoxidil work better. Also, im thinking about adding Emu Oil which people seem to say its one of the BEST DHT blockers you could use on your scalp, there seems to be reasnable research on the internet to even prove that. Just thought I would share that with you! If you want to do more research on Emu oil just do a web search.

Take care mate!

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats the board, I thought it was pants!

I do get side effects which include hairier face etc!!!!

No I havn't tried to cover it up, I just hope something works!

The next thing I may try is spironolactone, alot of people are claiming great reults from this product so thats where I will be doing my homework!

Cheers Mate

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Describe the pain Folligen initially causes

I just bought Folligen a few weeks ago. Tried Tricomin, but yes, it does feel week, like it does nothing, not even a tingle. But Folligen irritates my scalp so much, even producing red spots in some places. And I can feel bumps with my fingers, too. I tried the 50% diluted with water, and that helps. But even that is somewhat painful to my scalp, and leaves it a little sore. This might mean that my scalp is in very poor condition. But it also might be some sort of reaction. Personally, I'm going to quite for a while and see what Finast and minoxidil can do for a year, and maybe try Crinagen, too. I don't want to do more damage than good.

Quesitons: When some of you talk about the stinging that occurs, how long does it last, and how bad is it? I couldn't even sleep with the undiluted stuff, and when I tried to shampoo it out, it still stung like hell! But should i keep trying it, and work my way up to the undiluted? In other words, is this the initial "stinging" that some of you talk about, or is your experience not as bad?

I am glad it is working for some of you, though. Actually a bit envious. I like the logic behind the product- put your skin in shape, than use other treatments. I'm just saying that it might not be worth it people.

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello mate, If you put too much on it will stain your head green as I found out to my cost!!! so I would say just spray a fine mist on the effected area, and dont do what I did, I completely put too much on and I looked like a fool for it :freaked2:

G

Re: Describe the pain Folligen initially causes

elguapo said:
I just bought Folligen a few weeks ago. Tried Tricomin, but yes, it does feel week, like it does nothing, not even a tingle. But Folligen irritates my scalp so much, even producing red spots in some places. And I can feel bumps with my fingers, too. I tried the 50% diluted with water, and that helps. But even that is somewhat painful to my scalp, and leaves it a little sore. This might mean that my scalp is in very poor condition. But it also might be some sort of reaction. Personally, I'm going to quite for a while and see what Finast and minoxidil can do for a year, and maybe try Crinagen, too. I don't want to do more damage than good.

Quesitons: When some of you talk about the stinging that occurs, how long does it last, and how bad is it? I couldn't even sleep with the undiluted stuff, and when I tried to shampoo it out, it still stung like hell! But should i keep trying it, and work my way up to the undiluted? In other words, is this the initial "stinging" that some of you talk about, or is your experience not as bad?

I am glad it is working for some of you, though. Actually a bit envious. I like the logic behind the product- put your skin in shape, than use other treatments. I'm just saying that it might not be worth it people.

Suggest you contact Dr. Pickhard by email. He will answer your questions on Folligen.

Anita

Reaction score
Hi guys-

After reading this entire thread, I am getting ready to order Folligen, as opposed to Tricomin. I will be using it in conjuction with Rogaine. Also, since I need new shampoo and conditioner anyway, I might as well go with Folligen products.

A few questions:
1. Which is preferred-- mist, lotion or cream? I would probably be applying this over the Rogaine, once dry. I noticed the mist is more expensive than the lotion/cream. Does this mean it is more concentrated?

2. How often is Folligen to be used? More than once daily?

3. What are the best (cheapest) sites to order Folligen from?

Thanks!
Anita

G

Anita said:
Hi guys-

After reading this entire thread, I am getting ready to order Folligen, as opposed to Tricomin. I will be using it in conjuction with Rogaine. Also, since I need new shampoo and conditioner anyway, I might as well go with Folligen products.

A few questions:
1. Which is preferred-- mist, lotion or cream? I would probably be applying this over the Rogaine, once dry. I noticed the mist is more expensive than the lotion/cream. Does this mean it is more concentrated?

2. How often is Folligen to be used? More than once daily?

3. What are the best (cheapest) sites to order Folligen from?

Thanks!
Anita

I use the therapy spray and apply it with a dropper. I think it is more expensive as it is a larger size (8oz bottle).
I use it twice a day .

I have not found any better price for folligen than simply going to skin biology.

Good luck

wide_awake

Reaction score
after using Folligen for 3 or 4 weeks

Hey Guys,

Been using Folligen for a few weeks now and as expected no Samson flowing mane yet. As for my scalp ... I haven't noticed much difference. I'm not sure if I'm using enough of the lotion. I've read that some have experienced stinging when applying the product. I haven't yet experienced that and am wondering if it is because I'm not using enough. I typically squeeze out about 2 fingertips worth of the lotion (top of the finger tip to the first bend) 4 times a week.

If i don't experience any stinging is that a sign i'm not using enough?

G

Re: after using Folligen for 3 or 4 weeks

wide_awake said:
Hey Guys,

Been using Folligen for a few weeks now and as expected no Samson flowing mane yet. As for my scalp ... I haven't noticed much difference. I'm not sure if I'm using enough of the lotion. I've read that some have experienced stinging when applying the product. I haven't yet experienced that and am wondering if it is because I'm not using enough. I typically squeeze out about 2 fingertips worth of the lotion (top of the finger tip to the first bend) 4 times a week.

If i don't experience any stinging is that a sign i'm not using enough?

The stinging usually means your scalp has been irritated and the folligen is doing its job. So, no you don't need to experience stinging for it to be working.

I use the spray so I have no idea how much lotion you need to use. If you email Dr. Pickart, he will respond to your query.

G

Folligen (tricomin) + revivogen (crinagen)

Hi,
I have posted this thread in the main also under "Crinagen + Folligen, Copper -> Zinc ???" but here I see many people who intend to use Folligen so perhaps someone might be able to help from here. For revivogen + folligen or for that matter crinagen + folligen, the basic problem that I can see is that folligen contains copper and crinagen contains zinc. both are active ingredients and according to many sources both will compete with each other for hair receptor cells. One site recommends that best results are achieved when crinagen is used with hair stimulants like folligen and does not discuss this copper/zinc issue. I have written to crinagen people and they report that although copper and zinc do compete with each other for absorption in the digestive tract but there is no reason why that should be the case when both are applied topically. But the Loren Pickart, inventor of folligen has repeatedly asserted on skin biology site that the problem with zinc is that it will compete with copper and will eventually drive it out of the hair follicles thus blocking the way for new blood vessel formation, and this will be the case whether its taken orally or applied topically. Discussion forums have given contracdictory information, someone suggests that they (crinagen and folligen) should not be used together for copper/zinc clash, other says use one in the morning and the other in the evening, another says he/she has used both and found it satisfactory.
After a long long research I am planning to use both of them together. There are many reasons like both are free from alcohol and thus will not cause any burning/itching, they do not contain any drugs etc. But now the problem is can they be used together? if anyone has experience the same case with some other copper/zinc combination like tricomin containing copper and revivogen containing zinc, please provide with feed back. If you have any relevant information please do let us know. Please help!
CuZn

G

I think you already have your answer. If Pickart (the inventor of folligen and a known expert on copper peptides) indicates that zinc will obviate the copper peptides, then why would you think otherwise.

Moreover, why are convinced that crinagen will work as your base treatment?

G

No, the problem that I see with Pickart's view is that; it is a well known fact that zinc is very essential for hair and a deficiency in zinc will cause hair loss; so if too much zinc as he says can drag copper out then why can't too much copper in folligen drag zinc out of hair follicles?
CuZn