Follica News Positive Topline Results

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's really interesting is that follica have only stated using depths of around 0.1mm in their studies. They cite a quorum sensing study. I looked up that study and it's amazing. The study in question describes a phenomenon in mice, in which plucking a certain number of hairs can have two outcomes. If the number of hairs plucked is less than the repair threshold, no hairs regrow. If the number of hairs is greater than the repair threshold, they all repair...

So I'm wondering if I should starting experimenting with a 0.25mm dermaroller, doing as many passes as possible. That would seem to be the direction that Follica is headed. The sooner their exact protocol leaks, the better.
Tried this last week with 0.5mm it didn't hurt at first all then became very raw and painful after alot of passes it felt raw for like 48 hours after felt different to 2.0 way more painful.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so far i light rolled for month daily, then once till raw with a 0.5 had to wait like 3 or 4 days as raw don't quite describe it before resuming daily light rolling again moving forward i plan to biweekly a 0.25 mega session then do absorption 0.25 gentle roll daily unless rawness says time out for a few days. Probably should wait till protocol is known but 0.25mm seems to harmless to not try

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://advinfoprod.com/hair_formulas_30.htm

You can find the studies on that site.

Zinc in a high dose works as an AA, combined with B6 it work synergetically and makes it even more of a potent AA.

I almost got sandalore working for me but it fizzled out so I went another route. For the past 2 months I have been stamping 1.5 once a month, .5 once a week. In the morning I spray on a saw palmetto/castor oil/rosemary/polysorbate 80 mix in an alcohol/water base. I chose that after seeing hairmetto results on the bald truth. In the evening I spray on a zinc/B6/nettle mix in an alcohol/water base which isn't oily going to bed. I am also going with circular massages multiple times daily with a wooden bristle brush. I plan to continue this well over 3 months but at just over 2 months, so far I got nothing

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
does 44% figure refer to overall hair count? So after treatment you basically have 44% more hair all over your head, with some of that hair appearing in your balding/bald areas? Or does it mean 44% increase in just the treated area? Meaning if you have 10 hairs left on your crown, you'lll end up with 4.4 more hair on your crown after treatment?

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so when are the admins going to fix the expired certificate thing?

It seems that 99% doesn't know that it's still possible to access the site

I can't believe that still hasn't been fixed. It's been, what, close to two weeks now? I've sent an email asking them to fix it... it's just absurd. Cmon, @Admin, fix it!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since we already kinda know that Follica will use Minoxidil. Won't it be incredibly ineffective for people that have already been using minoxidil for years?

No. The second study by Dhurat I believe it was specifically examined this. Wounding + Minoxidil was shown to work in patients who had previously used minoxidil to no success.

There's also the matter that wounding alone has been shown to be (even in follica's study) effective at growing hair, but the results cannot be maintained without a drug

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since we already kinda know that Follica will use Minoxidil. Won't it be incredibly ineffective for people that have already been using minoxidil for years?
I have been using minoxidil for 10 years, and the shedding (and regrowth) begun when i dermarolled. means nothing, but still

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think im going to continue rolling even though i have stopped topical minoxidil, i think the combo of dermarolling and oral might just work, not seen many people on here try it.

Last edited:

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. The second study by Dhurat I believe it was specifically examined this. Wounding + Minoxidil was shown to work in patients who had previously used minoxidil to no success.

There's also the matter that wounding alone has been shown to be (even in follica's study) effective at growing hair, but the results cannot be maintained without a drug
I am shocked. Last year you were openly claiming that despite what the Dhurat studies showed, microneedling was a mostly ineffective treatment, that only a minority would respond significantly to it, and that people having expectations were utterly dumb.
Now you seem to make claims based on the data of those same studies. Did you change your mind? If so, what happened?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Silly question but why do we believe that Follica's topical is basically minoxidil? What's this all based upon?

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Silly question but why do we believe that Follica's topical is basically minoxidil? What's this all based upon?

Old PDFs from 2018 specifically said ‘Minoxidil’ as the daily use drug to be used by patients. The website still says “new drug” however. Only time will tell. Each day that goes by is a day closer!

I would imagine it might be minoxidil with a combination of something else?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Old PDFs from 2018 specifically said ‘Minoxidil’ as the daily use drug to be used by patients. The website still says “new drug” however. Only time will tell. Each day that goes by is a day closer!

I would imagine it might be minoxidil with a combination of something else?

I would assume it would be at the very least Minoxidil + something else. They won't be able to patent minoxidil on it's own because it's already been patented. So if it was just minoxidil, I don't think they'd make much money/bother investing in it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am shocked. Last year you were openly claiming that despite what the Dhurat studies showed, microneedling was a mostly ineffective treatment, that only a minority would respond significantly to it, and that people having expectations were utterly dumb.
Now you seem to make claims based on the data of those same studies. Did you change your mind? If so, what happened?

You can also find me, from the same time period, telling people that they should wait for Follica instead of butchering their scalp.

I said that the Dhurat study showed that wounding could produce hair even without minoxidil. That answers the person I quoted's question.

I still stand by that, DIY dermarolling is not representative of Follica. I still stand by that the people who have been dermarolling for months with no serious regrowth are delusional that it's going to work at some increasingly-distant checkpoint, after it's failed to work for them for months now. Why isn't working for them? We don't have the answers.

MOST people are not going to be able to do, reliably, what Follica can even so far. We still don't even know all the details of Follica.

Yes, now all the homosexuals with debilitating ego and mental problems will come out to downvote me, as that is the point of their existence on these forums it seems.

But just watch me be right about all this

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Someone will discover a drug that works best as a topical in combo with Follica's patented skin perturbation. And it will be the most cost-effective treatment for andro alopecia. Prolly grow hair on a bowling ball it will be that effective. Just a matter of time.

Last edited: