Follica Neogenesis Interview - Ask Your Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aza

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) I understand this device is aimed at areas that are slick bald? Like temples? What about for areas that have hair, or for diffuse thinners?

2) If so, for diffuse thinners, can this device wound areas where there are already hairs present? Will it damage these hairs?

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1: Will Follica's procedure cause any amount of scarring or changes to the skin apart from hair growth?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Some more obvious ones:
- is there any contra indication to use it if you had a hair transplant?
- could the device + minoxidil combo work also in the scalp zones that have been bald for a significant amount of years?
- does it work better in some zones of the scalp rather than others?
- any pricing or marketing ideas so far?
Good questions Roberto but I would like to know all the contradictions for any person and most importantly who is going to be the worst candidate for this treatment and the best one. And is this age dependent or Norwood dependent for success? I also want to know if I have to continue to take Propecia with it or can I stop taking it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
will it work for high norwoods?

can it at least maintain high norwoods so we can get hair transplants in combination with it?

when is is coming out, how much?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Let's hope you don't have to wound yourself to bleed like crazy. Follica is reminding me of HairMax( in the sense as a at home device to continue treatments you get at a Laser Place and I know Follica has nothing to do with lasers) and Hairegen(Pilox) with an at home device to regrow hair. Of course it seems more like Pilox and a derma roller than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.