Follica (first Time Ever Picture) - Exciting

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just your ***

jbbbfollica.jpg

This was posted in April 2016, so maybe it would not be fair to call you a son of a b*tch. The fact remains that they ARE pulling estimates out of their *ss.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a difficult therapy to home-brew, especially when you are trying to administer it to yourself. That being said, it doesn't negate my point, which is this is more than "needling and minoxidil," it's the result of almost 20 years of research into maximizing the regenerative properties of wounding. Can you approximate that protocol? Sure. Can you replicate it exactly? Not likely, and given how exacting it is, that will almost certainly result in suboptimal results.

It's not the culmination of 20 years of research. It's the culmination of a trial drawing from the Dhurat study and the one on quorum sensing. The rest of the 20 years has yet to make it into the treatment and will do so well after the initial release.

So currently, the protocol can be replicated exactly with some minoxidil and a high quality needling device as long as steps are taken to achieve the wounding density described in the patent.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people that are allergic to minoxidil do? Watch everyone else walk in and out of the derm office with envy?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people that are allergic to minoxidil do? Watch everyone else walk in and out of the derm office with envy?

I suppose they won't offer an option to bring your own sh*t.

What are you using now?

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be so blunt, but I don't have time to put it another way, you flat out don't have a clue what you're talking about. Maybe someone else will take the time to explain it to you.

Also, Corona didn't wreck their schedule by years lol. At worst it set them back a few months. Phase III will last at least one year including follow-ups.

Please quote where I said C-19 "wrecked their schedule by years?"

When you find the time, please put it another way (or are you just high-road trolling?).

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prp. It's the only thing I can tolerate and results are less then optimal.

But were there any results at all using PRP?

My doctor is recommending it since I don't can't have a transplant due to diffuse thinning.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who told you that? The hair doctors are just maximizing their revenues by slapping unproven theories on the final invoice.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys 1 year for phase 3 and another year for fda clearance.
Anybody has other thoughts about that??

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how often one would need to go in for follica’s treatment? Once every two weeks like the protocol? And how many treatments one would have to get for a satisfactory result? Or is it a “for life” commitment since it utilizes minoxidil?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how often one would need to go in for follica’s treatment? Once every two weeks like the protocol? And how many treatments one would have to get for a satisfactory result? Or is it a “for life” commitment since it utilizes minoxidil?

Can you point us to where it says minoxidil? minoxidil only? You seem to be more informed than everyone else here.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 143227

This was posted in April 2016, so maybe it would not be fair to call you a son of a b*tch. The fact remains that they ARE pulling estimates out of their *ss.

Sometimes I think she’s a b**ch too. f*****g sh*t genes in any case.

I don’t think it’s fair to say pulling out of their *** though. I prefer to think there are legitimate reasons e.g. staff changes, resources, they may have found a way to make something work even better between a phase 2 and a phase 3 and therefore decided to do a phase 2b which I understand happens in this area.

Anyway, it’s all a right pain in the a55!!!! I want them now!!!!

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many people will actually go to a clinic for it as long as it's still just minoxidil and needling? For the price of one session I imagine you can get a Dr. Pen and 6 months worth of min easily

I'm sure it's a different story once they add more to their mix but as it is it's hard to be excited about their initial release date regardless of how near or far it might be
we miss most of the therapy, if it was replicable so easily at home with an amazon device, they wouldnt spend a cent on it
this is profit for them, not hair

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
we miss most of the therapy, if it was replicable so easily at home with an amazon device, they wouldnt spend a cent on it

I think you are right about this. If there’s an opportunity to setup a practice in NZ I’ll be investing :)

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe they'll rely on the common bald man to go to their clinic, we're the 5% that give too many fucks and spend too much time looking into treatments. I think you're giving them a little too much credit at this stage.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe they'll rely on the common bald man to go to their clinic, we're the 5% that give too many fucks and spend too much time looking into treatments. I think you're giving them a little too much credit at this stage.
Of course you could be right.
They're a bunch of bright guys from Boston, i dont see them investing time and funds money for something like that.
Studies on valproic acid for hair growth are not so clear at the moment but it could be just one of the points we're missing here.
We complained about the hormonal way, this is the best next thing