Flutagel

Status
Not open for further replies.

philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
I can tell you with my right hand on my heart that this stuff works. I am so satisfied what it did to my beard that daily shaving isn't a drag any more and with on going applications my beard will become really light and no shadow will be visible. This stuff is very good antiandrogen. Now on to the side effects nothing major to say but for the last week My libido is quite low. Maybe it's one of those phases that will pass but my libido is usually very high to the point that (I just leave this to your imagonation) Anyway I hope libido comes back but even though I am happy cuz I can get much more stuff done during a day when I don't think 24/7 about chicks.lol
anyway
Flutagel rules except I don't like viscosity other than that it's the best thing since the slice bread.
later gators

Newbaldy84, are you under the impression that the latest more viscous version is as effective as the older less viscous one?

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
philly said:
Newbaldy84 said:
I can tell you with my right hand on my heart that this stuff works. I am so satisfied what it did to my beard that daily shaving isn't a drag any more and with on going applications my beard will become really light and no shadow will be visible. This stuff is very good antiandrogen. Now on to the side effects nothing major to say but for the last week My libido is quite low. Maybe it's one of those phases that will pass but my libido is usually very high to the point that (I just leave this to your imagonation) Anyway I hope libido comes back but even though I am happy cuz I can get much more stuff done during a day when I don't think 24/7 about chicks.lol
anyway
Flutagel rules except I don't like viscosity other than that it's the best thing since the slice bread.
later gators

Newbaldy84, are you under the impression that the latest more viscous version is as effective as the older less viscous one?

Yes I would like to know also... Is the more viscous version still thinning out your beard good?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I am checking my beard for the same exact reason. I know how well the old stuff worked and wanted to see how this new version works. Like I said I don't like the viscosity of the new one because I can't leave it on over night on my beard. It's like you would leave egg yolk smeared on your face. It dries quickly and make your face look like your 100 years old until you wash it off. So what I did I apply this stuff leave it on for 5 minutes then scrub the residue off my face and patt it with moisten towel. That's it. I thought this won't e effective because I take it off so fast but I looked at my beard yesterday and there is more and more hair that's becoming lighter and finer. I can go 3 days withouth shaving and still look presentable and this comes from a guy that looked totaly diffrent the next day when my beard grew back. So check this out guys. How effective this stuff is. I think that most of the stuff gets in right away after applying and that dried residue may hold something but the most effective dose is already in follicles and lover parts of skin. Anyway It works even if I leave it on for 5 minutes and works REALLY WELL. I regret a little that I didn't try this with fluridil and i could compare. But trust me the change is amazing. To those guys that say that their sheding on flutagel I have one thing to say "minoxidil".

philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
yeah I am checking my beard for the same exact reason. I know how well the old stuff worked and wanted to see how this new version works. Like I said I don't like the viscosity of the new one because I can't leave it on over night on my beard. It's like you would leave egg yolk smeared on your face. It dries quickly and make your face look like your 100 years old until you wash it off. So what I did I apply this stuff leave it on for 5 minutes then scrub the residue off my face and patt it with moisten towel. That's it. I thought this won't e effective because I take it off so fast but I looked at my beard yesterday and there is more and more hair that's becoming lighter and finer. I can go 3 days withouth shaving and still look presentable and this comes from a guy that looked totaly diffrent the next day when my beard grew back. So check this out guys. How effective this stuff is. I think that most of the stuff gets in right away after applying and that dried residue may hold something but the most effective dose is already in follicles and lover parts of skin. Anyway It works even if I leave it on for 5 minutes and works REALLY WELL. I regret a little that I didn't try this with fluridil and i could compare. But trust me the change is amazing. To those guys that say that their sheding on flutagel I have one thing to say "minoxidil".

Newbaldy84, how long did you use the old one on your beard? How fast did you notice a difference with it?

How long have you used the new one on your beard? Please report back here on any changes for the worse or for the better.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Talking about side effects, I have used flutagel once a day for 12 days now and noticed yesterday that the area around my liver is a little score... Hopefully this is not from flutagel and is from working out.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
This week I noticed slight lack of libido. No problems with erections or anything but definite lack of interest and less ejaculate a bit like when I was on finasteride. I hope it sorts itself out fast or I’ll be dropping out of this experiment 3 months in.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
moter said:
Some observations from my experience:

Flutagel didn't give me sides except for (apparent) increase in shedding. I did have a few (very few) thicker hairs come in where I applied it.

Since stopping Flutagel, the shedding has subsided significantly.

Restarting minoxidil seems to be causing a lot of vellus growth; more than it did for me in the past.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can help draw conclusions, but it seems to me that the flut was probably absorbed into my system.

If the minoxidil continues to work, I'll consider cycling between minoxidil and flutagel.

If I were to continue flutagel, I would increase my finasteride dose or try dutasteride. I won't though because more than .25 mg of finasteride gives me undesirable sides, and it's not worth it to me.

i think its a bad idea to drop the flut this early keep it for 6 months. people have to think of flut like propecia its going to shed first weaker hairs and ur gona look bad for a month or 2, but once grown it will be better. 3 months is way to early for new hairs to pop up in the average responder on propecia. the first 2 months propecia really doesnt do anything then the 3rd month you usally get a shed for a month around month 4-5 is when most people will see something visually different. im not saying at 6 month you will have hair but you shouldnt stop something halfway. i wish a few people took pictures at the start of flutagel then at month 3 then at month 6. a lot of times people are their biggest critiques and think their getting worse but when they look back at the pictures it shows them better.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Philly, The old one for 3-4 weeks on my beard, noticed difference after 2 weeks now this stuff I ve been using for 2 weeks and there is more finer hair on my beard the difference is noticeable to the point that I can say this new gel is working just as good and I leave it on only for 5 minutes!!

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Bad News...

Just got my liver test results back and my AST and ALT levels were super high. The day I got the test done was only my 5th day of using flutagel... Good bye flutamide.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
kamui said:
Bad News...

Just got my levels were super high. The day I got the test done was only my 5th day of using flutagel... Good bye flutamide.

Oh man now I am scared.....

Are you sure it's not something else? I had something like a stomach flu couple days ago other than that I don't see any difference.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy, I am confident it is flutagel, I know my body best.

phish,

I am in America, PM if you want a deal.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I had my liver enzymes check in march and it was very normal... I will be going back to check in about 3 weeks, hopefully it didn't screw me up too bad.

Reaction score
Its kind of weird that you brought that up because I've had a pain in my middle area kind of hoping its from working out and not from Flutagel. I have been taking it for about a month and a half. I haven't noticed anything except this week. I'm also using Promox in the morning, are you using anything else?

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
No not using anything else.. Do you feel like you have to vomit? I feel like I have to vomit these past couple days.

Reaction score
No I don't feel like I have to vomit but it feels like I ate a sh*t load of food and everything is just stuck in the middle, plus some sharp pains sometimes.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
kamui said:
Bad News...
Just got my liver test results back and my AST and ALT levels were super high. The day I got the test done was only my 5th day of using flutagel... Good bye flutamide.

i think everyone on flutagel should have this test done.

it wont kill you to have it done.......... but it might kill you if you don't have it done.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
That's not good, I had abnormal liver function before starting Flutagel and I've been on it 3 months now so that can’t of done me any good :(

I might have to abort the Flutagel test, the last week I’ve been experiencing lack of libido as well.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
are liver problems listed as a potential side effect of flutagel?

I've just ordered some and about to try it (when it arrives). I drink extremly rarely and have never had any problems with my liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.