Flutagel

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Rework24 said:
When are you people going to realise that this is just another snake oil?

thats based on your extensive scientific study i take it Davidoff and from testing the product on the clone of me that you possess. :jackit:
Just because you want something to work real bad doesnt mean it is going to.done of me? Do you speak english? :gay:

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
ever heard of trialing something?

also i think you will find it says c lone but when "c l" are together it looks like cl. so you can keep the english lesson.

I read you swear by revivogen but looking at the reports people have read it seems like a classic snake oil. Peppy name to conjour the illusion that your hair is mystically revived! BUT and i would like to make this clear. I don't go trashing it because i havent tried it!! Everyone is different and if there was one product that worked for everyone, then hey presto we would have a solution to male pattern baldness! But since this isn't the case quit all the negativity!

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
When are you people going to realise that this is just another snake oil? :shakehead:

why do you keep posting the same thing, surely if it was snake oil you wouldn't be still checking out a thread on flutagel.

philly

Established Member
Reaction score
phish said:
Davidoff said:
When are you people going to realise that this is just another snake oil? :shakehead:

why do you keep posting the same thing, surely if it was snake oil you wouldn't be still checking out a thread on flutagel.

Exactly. Davidoff, stop trolling and polluting interesting threads, will you?

G

To be honest im laughing at all you desperate fools.Flutagel, just like any new bullshit treatment that comes out of this forum like clockwork every few months is snake oil.Ive seen it happen long enough on these experimental forums to know its just another bullshit fad.You people really are the biggest suckers and it cracks me up!

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff, I'll be laughing when i'm stapling my before and after pics to your bald head :youbet:

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are you so aggressive about Flutagel, Davidoff.
I imagine, it won't hurt you when other people use it. That you consider this an error, we already know - so that's it. Others think it works; it is a case like hundreds of other ones.
Therefore I would suggest peace.

G

Rework24 said:
Davidoff, I'll be laughing when i'm stapling my before and after pics to your bald head :youbet:
How lame are you dude? Even your comebacks suck.Just hang yourself its over for you.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff your a mug mate, keep rubbing in that smelly revivogen into your hair. what a waster

G

Rework24 said:
Davidoff your a mug mate, keep rubbing in that smelly revivogen into your hair. what a waster
Im not your mate and never will be you freaking loser.Stop posting messages to me.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
bell end. if flut didnt work, why would they compound it in the mdf solution recently released.

what a muppet

G

Why are you trying to talk like ali g now? What a tool.Just by the way you type i can tell you are a loser.I dont want to waste my time debating retards so stop you freaking loser.I dont care what you have to say,It means nothing.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
So..its been roughly 3-4 months since many of you have started using flutagel. Any noticeable results yet? thickening or a halting of shedding?

G

cmudave said:
So..its been roughly 3-4 months since many of you have started using flutagel. Any noticeable results yet? thickening or a halting of shedding?
I reckon they would be seeing some results by now if it actually worked,I know this stuff wont work though.Every couple of months some new bullshit product is all the rage in this forum and its always started by one of the deadshit members,Then after a couple of months they forget about it and something new comes out,How can people be so stupid?

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Flutagel did indeed regrow a few (about 4) new hair at the hairline, those were follicules "lost" about 3 years ago. I never had any new hair on 4 years of ED dutasteride.

ignore what davidoff says he needs a new hobby besides pasting himself! what a :jackit:

el_duterino

Reaction score
I reckon they would be seeing some results by now if it actually worked,I know this stuff wont work though.Every couple of months some new bullshit product is all the rage in this forum and its always started by one of the deadshit members,Then after a couple of months they forget about it and something new comes out,How can people be so stupid?

Wow Davidoff..you sound extremely frustrated..is that a side effect of Revivogen ?

If you are such a big expert on hair maintenance drugs to call us all stupid, why did you need a hair transplant anyway ? :mrgreen:

G

el_duterino said:

Wow Davidoff..you sound extremely frustrated..is that a side effect of Revivogen ?

If you are such a big expert on hair maintenance drugs to call us all stupid, why did you need a hair transplant anyway ? :mrgreen:
Speak of the deadshit devil :stupid: .This is the guy you can all thank for wasting your money buying flutagel.

G

But on a serious note,You should have known this stuff was snake oil when you didnt shed.You see if a hair loss product doesnt make old hair shed its snake oil because the only way that you will have regrowth is buy shedding the old small hairs.But el morono and that other ali g wannabe are morons and dont have common sense.So by all means waste your money and listen to these idiots. :jackit:

Status
Not open for further replies.